Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Finding a Coach to Work With for Dummies...Just This Dummy Anyway

1. #1 Finding a Coach to Work With for Dummies...Just This Dummy Anyway 
    Raging Lunatic Fridgemagnet2960's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    You speak, and I listen. Very knowledgeable people on this board have been saying the same thing lately: ditch the huge dosages, and hire yourself a coach. My wife (yes, the very same one I wrote paranoid ramblings about "shakes head at himself") would like me to find a coach, and work towards a competition should I choose to keep on enhancing myself.
    My question is simple: where do I start to look for a reputable coach in the Edmonton area? I'm sure the cost of coaching, food, and training will fat outweigh my AAS bills, but I'm willing to commit. ANY input would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Here's to BCKid! Following his journey made my decision for me. Keep him in your thoughts tonight as he gives it his all.

Fridge
    1 0

Reply With Quote   Finding a Coach to Work With for Dummies...Just This Dummy Anyway Send PM  

Rampaging Hulk
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Finding a Coach to Work With for Dummies...Just This Dummy Anyway-screen-shot-2015-09-05-8-38-00-pm-jpgFinding a Coach to Work With for Dummies...Just This Dummy Anyway-screen-shot-2015-09-05-8-37-51-pm-jpg
    Finding a Coach to Work With for Dummies...Just This Dummy Anyway Attached Images
    0 0

Reply With Quote   Finding a Coach to Work With for Dummies...Just This Dummy Anyway Send PM  

Contact Me For This Mystery Title StRoNgOnE's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Ive used Team Alpha with WONDERFUL Success...
    0 0

Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. -Henry Rollins.

Raging Lunatic Fridgemagnet2960's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Point taken fellas. I guess I assumed that our wonderful resources were online only. If I'm mistaken, I'll gladly jump on board. I want in person coaching.
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    i know this is an old post but how did the hunt for a coach ever go???
    1 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridgemagnet2960 View Post
    You speak, and I listen. Very knowledgeable people on this board have been saying the same thing lately: ditch the huge dosages, and hire yourself a coach. My wife (yes, the very same one I wrote paranoid ramblings about "shakes head at himself") would like me to find a coach, and work towards a competition should I choose to keep on enhancing myself.
    My question is simple: where do I start to look for a reputable coach in the Edmonton area? I'm sure the cost of coaching, food, and training will fat outweigh my AAS bills, but I'm willing to commit. ANY input would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Here's to BCKid! Following his journey made my decision for me. Keep him in your thoughts tonight as he gives it his all.

Fridge
    Any luck finding a coach in the Edmonton area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    0 0