Thread: More test. vs. Deca

1. #1 More test. vs. Deca 
    In future cycles when I become even more advanced, would it be wiser to use more test. per week for a cycle or add in deca? As some know, I will be running :

Test
    EQ
    Tren

Dropping the dbol. Would I see more results from adding Deca to the mix or better results from adding more test? From another board I heard Deca is the way to go. It increases red blood cells, boosts your immune system and can also increase vascularity in some. Sides of course being Deca Dick but can be combatted with test.

What are your thoughts on this?

I stay on test year-round and add in deca occasionally (well, that's once so far). I found it an extremely potent mix and was very impressed with the results. However, I don't agree with the notion of deca as a base.

I experienced NO sides (Carl, what kind of sides were/are you referring to? -- assuming you run test as well) except that I had some reduced pain (i.e. "good" sides) in an old shouder injury.

I think most will just be pleased to hear you say you'll run test with the deca. It doesn't take much to keep the drive going, but risk is risk, so if you're running test (and thus already taking risk), you might as well take advantage of the compounded growth potential by running a reasonable dose along with the deca.

I won't get into a debate about it, but I personally don't agree with the philosphy of "this gear" results in more solidified gains or "that gear" will allow you to keep gains. Just isn't even logical. I think it's more a matter of misunderstanding the results you're getting. For example, d-bol is KNOWN to cause MUSCULAR water gain... when you come off, guess what? Water gain goes too... doesn't mean you "lost muscle"...

As for the effects of increased red blood cells... that's NOT a good thing. It's an unnatural state and carries with it consequences (as do the effects of ALL steroids).

Increased immune system is a very arguable term. With the exception of whatever the hell I just got rid of, I haven't had a cold since I started running test constantly a couple years back. Others say HGH is a great immune system enhancer. Much of this is hard to prove, but DEFINITELY is not the main reason to CHOOSE a steroid, IMHO.

B

Drop the Eq and go with ust the Test and Deca and maybe the dbol for the first 5 weeks. this is a standard in the BBing community. I used this as my first and second cycles and got AMAZING results. I love Test and deca! Your joints dont hurt your muscles are nice and full and I just feel good on it. You can use both the EQ and Deca together but I have as of yet to try that. Only speaking from my past experiences I would say go with this:

Test Enth 600mg/Week (12 weeks)
    Deca 400mg/ Week (10 weeks)
    Dbol 40mg day weeks 1-5

Eat alot, Lift HEAVY, sleep plenty!!!!!!

Originally posted by thePriest
    Drop the Eq and go with ust the Test and Deca and maybe the dbol for the first 5 weeks. this is a standard in the BBing community. I used this as my first and second cycles and got AMAZING results. I love Test and deca! Your joints dont hurt your muscles are nice and full and I just feel good on it. You can use both the EQ and Deca together but I have as of yet to try that. Only speaking from my past experiences I would say go with this:

Test Enth 600mg/Week (12 weeks)
    Deca 400mg/ Week (10 weeks)
    Dbol 40mg day weeks 1-5

Eat alot, Lift HEAVY, sleep plenty!!!!!!
    EQ mg for mg is stronger than Deca... Also a lot "safer" than Deca AKA less sides. I will NEVER drop EQ out of a cycle...I feel that Test and EQ should be the base of every good cycle. Deca I have never tried however....

Originally posted by Carl
    The "annoying" sides I was reffering to was the testicular atrophy associated with decca usage. This, however, can be effectively combated with hcg,, clomid etc. There are many theories out there concerning which steroids allow you to retain your muscle gains better and so on, and I also have no desire to get into that debate, not that I think it is silly, but because, as I said, I have not yet done enough research to be knowledgeable enough to feel confident in arguing one drug over another. I can only go by my experience. The reason I like to use decca as a base is because I find that although the muscle gains from the decca are not overly impressive, when stacked with test and other drugs like winny, dianabol, I have found that the gains are very impressive, and I do seem to keep more than when I do not use the decca as a base. It is of course possible that since decca is active in the system for so much longer than most other steroids, that these additional "gains" are simply continuing water retention. I don't know, I am far from an expert in these matters. However, I have done cycles of just test, and cycles of just decca, and when I make an unbiased comparison in the retention of the gains, I retained more from the decca each time. It is just a theory of mine that using decca as a base will help me to retain gains from other drugs more effectively - there is no way to prove or disprove this, there are far too many variables. However, I guess I am probably just a big decca fan because it was the first steroid I ever used, so I am most probably bised after all.
    Carl, keep these opinions coming. Although its possible some of us may have unique experiences, there's little more to go from on this subject than personal experience. I don't think anyone has published any scientific studies on various AAS and bodybuilding yet. Nor do I expect it in the near future. I used Deca and dbol on my first cycle ever, and I really liked the strength gains.
    It's clobberin' time!

A man is not old until regrets take the place of his dreams.

Sounds like ya' know your shit pretty good to me

You'll get the atrophy from test too (I can... ahem... attest to that one as I haven't seen much of "my boys" in a long time, LMAO!

You make some good points. It's true, too that everyone reacts a bit different. I'm probably an "odd one out" here cause I've only come off a couple times (well, since I started running this way, I mean) twice in the last two years for no more than 4 weeks (blood tested perfect so... away I went again... not long enough to "crash").

I've never touched an anti-e. I still have the clomid/nolva I bought for my first cycle and have yet another "set" of clomid... thought I might need more some day, LOL. Never ran any for contest prep either... I've found water retention to be controllable by diet (strict diet...).

I haven't experienced any sides (other than the shrinkage -- but you get use to it...). I do feel test is the best base but that's based on my experiences (and as you've pointed out, we all have different ones). Though, I still say you need test with decca cause it shuts your boys down... only there's no test there to "fill in".

However, as far as deca goes, I loved the one cycle I ran. I really, really like it... hmmm... perhaps it's time to run some more

B

PS - as for the eq, I'm with dropping it unless you (well, I mean Blue ) plan on running a longer cycle... takes a long time to reach max and then you'll be off the other "stuff" as it's reaching it's full effectivenes... you want to get all the stuff working together as much as possible... perhaps a certain amount of overlap is desireable, but that's personal choice...

19weeks with EQ....frontloading 1200mg the first week....

We all are different. I don't get much in the way of results from deca. I respond best to test and aa-17's
    There is no substitute for experience

Hey calm down there cowboy! I have ran several cycles and I have ran both EQ and Deca. I got more gains from the deca than I ever did from the EQ. That is why I say drop it. The only thing I ever get from EQ was hungry and I lost a litttle inthe BF%. Deca ...well....lets just say there is a reason Deca has been around so long...It works! But each person is different and some react different to each compound. I love deca and I will run it in most of my cycles. Good luck on whatever you decide.

El Heffe

:kill:

Hm, new issue. Progesterone induced gyno. It can be cause by both tren and by deca. Anti-E's will not help for obvious reasons. Some say bromo or Winny is the only way to go. I will be running 7 weeks of Tren and most likely 16wks of Deca.... Would Bromo be enough to fight off the gyno caused by both these compounds combined?