Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: New long term, low dosish cycle.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    CJM Spawn
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    If you’re going to perma blast and just rotate compounds then I would copy what the black guy from enhanced athlete does. 4-600 test the whole time and 600 deca for 12 weeks then swap deca for 600 tren e for 12 weeks, then swap back. Otherwise a looong cycle I would just do test and primo. 400 year and 800-1000 primo for 6-8 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    0 0

Reply With Quote   New long term, low dosish cycle. Send PM  

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by demonliez View Post
    ...copy what the black guy from enhanced athlete does.
    What's enhanced athlete?? And who's 'the black guy' ??
    1 0

Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. -Henry Rollins.

3. #13 New long term, low dosish cycle. 
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by StRoNgOnE View Post
    What's enhanced athlete?? And who's 'the black guy' ??
    EA is headed by a dude named Tony Hughes. Just another guy selling sarms, he’s on a whack load of steroids and claims it’s his sarms. Black guy is Bishop - sponsored athlete of EA. They do a lot of info videos on steroids but their youtube was shut down after the fda or fbi raided their warehouses (in the US and in the UK)
    The only one who’s content is worth listening from EA is coach Trevor mostly kuz he speaks from experience

Last edited by Jdave; 01-15-2018 at 09:29 AM.
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Well I thought I'd touch base on this thread, cycle is on hold till after a fucking hernia surgery I have to deal with, that wont get done till mid-may. That being said...

I think I will drop the primo for this run. Also Got CJC-1295 DAC, IPA, HGH FRAG, EPITALON, BPC 157 for this run. Right now Im cruizing very high on Test 400, Mast 200.

I will Run Test, Mast, EQ, Alternating Deca and Tren, but unfortunately wont be starting that until the end of may.
    Last edited by destroyer; 03-19-2018 at 07:54 PM.
    0 0

The above post and all posts made by Destroyer are the ravings of a lunatic & meant for entertainment purposes only.

Berserker
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by destroyer View Post
    Well I thought I'd touch base on this thread, cycle is on hold till after a fucking hernia surgery I have to deal with, that wont get done till mid-may. That being said...

I think I will drop the primo for this run. Also Got CJC-1295 DAC, IPA, HGH FRAG, EPITALON, BPC 157 for this run. Right now Im cruizing very high on Test 400, Mast 200.

I will Run Test, Mast, EQ, Alternating Deca and Tren, but unfortunately wont be starting that until the end of may.
    May I ask how old you are?
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JMan View Post
    May I ask how old you are?
    Late 30's good sir.
    0 0

The above post and all posts made by Destroyer are the ravings of a lunatic & meant for entertainment purposes only.

Berserker
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Late 30's good sir.
    Well, I guess that I agree with others. Running that much gear, for that length of time without dropping to a true TRT dose will almost certainly lead to health issues eventually.
    Probably easier to get away with when you’re younger. Don’t kid yourself, your spring chicken days are behind you. I find that most of us in our 40’s tend to get more conservative with our gear use. Perhaps our goals change, or we’ve had a health scare previously, or we just know enough people who’ve fucked themselves up by being a little to cavalier with their gear use that we adjust our own behaviour.
    Out if curiousity, what do you have against taking an 8 week break between blasts?
    1 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JMan View Post
    Well, I guess that I agree with others. Running that much gear, for that length of time without dropping to a true TRT dose will almost certainly lead to health issues eventually.
    Probably easier to get away with when you’re younger. Don’t kid yourself, your spring chicken days are behind you. I find that most of us in our 40’s tend to get more conservative with our gear use. Perhaps our goals change, or we’ve had a health scare previously, or we just know enough people who’ve fucked themselves up by being a little to cavalier with their gear use that we adjust our own behaviour.
    Out if curiousity, what do you have against taking an 8 week break between blasts?
    Knowledge of certain health issues that I prefer not to go into at this time has kind of convinced me to take a "live fast, die hard" kind of approach in life. Id rather LIVE 50 years burning as the brightest star in the sky as opposed to being a lackluster Brown Dwarf, that simply survives for 70. Does that make any sense?? I don't really want to get into specifics. I know that this approach is haphazard at best, but fuck.
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by demonliez View Post
    If you’re going to perma blast and just rotate compounds then I would copy what the black guy from enhanced athlete does. 4-600 test the whole time and 600 deca for 12 weeks then swap deca for 600 tren e for 12 weeks, then swap back. Otherwise a looong cycle I would just do test and primo. 400 year and 800-1000 primo for 6-8 months.

If I was gonna permablast I would follow the teachings of gh15.
    0 0

Berserker
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Knowledge of certain health issues that I prefer not to go into at this time has kind of convinced me to take a "live fast, die hard" kind of approach in life. Id rather LIVE 50 years burning as the brightest star in the sky as opposed to being a lackluster Brown Dwarf, that simply survives for 70. Does that make any sense?? I don't really want to get into specifics. I know that this approach is haphazard at best, but fuck.
    I bet you’ll feel differently about dying at 50 when you’re 49.
    1 0

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast