Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Thoughts on Ameen Alai's protocol for orals

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by 66Chevy View Post
    I'd be very interested to see if bloodwork was any better or any worse running those orals that way....
    I could take two months off and repeat going 4 weeks anadrol then 4 weeks Winny and get bloods for booth at start half and finish. Also I'm pretty adept at noticing mood changes and sides. Only issue I would have is if have to drop to 25 anadrol or I get itchy nips.

I'd be willing to do photos too if I can find a reliable training partner to take em

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
    1 0

Reply With Quote   Thoughts on Ameen Alai's protocol for orals Send PM  

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooobaby View Post
    I'll give it a shot, starting June. Stay on my 80mg test a week and try. 50mg anadrol two days, 100mg Winny two days then anadrol two days, then day off, then two days Winny and repeat. Try for June and July.

Does anyone know the best way to take orals to make it easy on the stomach?

I've always taken orals on an empty stomach, but always ended up with nausea, lethargy and appetite suppression. With my upcoming cycle I'm going to take with food to see if there is any difference. If not, I won't be taking orals again!

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooobaby View Post
    I'll give it a shot, starting June. Stay on my 80mg test a week and try. 50mg anadrol two days, 100mg Winny two days then anadrol two days, then day off, then two days Winny and repeat. Try for June and July.

Does anyone know the best way to take orals to make it easy on the stomach?

Is that the recommendation? I thought it was something more like

M: anadrol 50 (or whatever)
    T: anavar
    W: drol
    Tr: var
    F: drol
    Sat: var
    Sun: nothing then repeat on monday

I haven't paid a lot of attention because I didn't initially like the idea but have a LOT of problems with orals suppressing appetite (which is why I rarely use them)

I'm interested to try this during my next offseason now, too...and I'm thinking low doses, like 20mg anavar & 25mg anadrol even on alternate days
    1 0

4. #24 Thoughts on Ameen Alai's protocol for orals 
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by snowpatrol View Post
    Is that the recommendation? I thought it was something more like

M: anadrol 50 (or whatever)
    T: anavar
    W: drol
    Tr: var
    F: drol
    Sat: var
    Sun: nothing then repeat on monday

I haven't paid a lot of attention because I didn't initially like the idea but have a LOT of problems with orals suppressing appetite (which is why I rarely use them)

I'm interested to try this during my next offseason now, too...and I'm thinking low doses, like 20mg anavar & 25mg anadrol even on alternate days
    Its only two orals which are rotated. Theyíre derived from the same hormone (so original protocol for orals would be anavar and anadrol both being DHT), one being a wet gainer and the other being a dry gainer. One being easier on the liver. There were a few reasons given for this... one being that it mitigates blood pressure from the wet gainer, two being that the dry gainer in this case is anavar which is milder on the liver and therefore mitigates liver distress (Also... possibly.... one could do this on a cut with anavar and winstrol to reduce winstrolís stress on the liver because anavar is milder).

The oral free day was because he quoted or referenced a study where it increased effectiveness of the orals.

It could also be argued that this would also help give a clearer view on the actual size one puts on as it slightly negates the temporary water mass that the wet gainer repeatedly puts on.

Iím going to use winstrol instead of anavar because I already have it and itís still a DHT. And Iíll be using lots of TUDCA and NAC on that oral free day.

Edit- I misunderstood what you meant but drol, I thought you meant superdrol my bad
    Last edited by Jdave; 05-07-2018 at 12:25 PM.
    0 0

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123