Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Thoughts on Ameen Alai's protocol for orals

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Thoughts on Ameen Alai's protocol for orals 
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Ok so for those who havent heard of this gentleman hes very much been a behind the scenes type "guru" in the bodybuilding industry. He's worked with Craig Titus, King Kamali, and dozens of other guys whom you would recognize from that era. As it turns out, Ameen is the main source of bringing pharmaceutical HGH to the bodybuilding market and experimenting until he figured out how to best utilize it and what to utilize it best with.
    In the last 15 years or so Im not 100% sure what his main income was but I know he does still take on clients but likely more super high end celebrity type clients which pay absurdly well. Within the last year or so, Dr. Tony Hughes from enhanced athlete has brought Ameen onto their payroll and inturn allowed him full reign at providing a lot of this secretive info that was ordinarily only available to super high paying customers...and now you can easily access it on enhanced athletes youtube channel (which seems to always get shut down) or their new website anabolictv.com

One of his videos which was taken down by youtube months ago...outlined his specific protocol in how he likes to run orals. Which Ive outlined below more or less...

He recommends the following:

-Keep your test at a low-moderate level which to me is 200-500mg/wk. Id probably do 375mg which works out to be 1.5mL/week.

- Take one or two secondary compounds which youll run at moderate-high dosages to get your main growth from. Swap these around every 8 weeks or so. IE) 700mg/wk NPP and 750mg/wk EQ

- Take your HGH and insulin (if taking it at all) the same as always outline in his protocol. (Which would be another thread entirely) IE) 0.6iu 6x per day with each meal.

Now....for orals he recommends using one wet gainer compound like Anadrol or Dbol. And pair it with a second oral compound with the type of characteristics you would want. He recommends for
    best all around results pairing it with a compound with complete opposite characteristics like winstrol, primobolan, anavar, etc. But if you were more concerned with gaining tissue then you could use a second compound of something like Turinabol, superdrol, m1t, etc. For me I would choose Anadrol pair with anavar.

He has two ways to run these orals....both of which give the same basic idea.
    #1- Anadrol for two days, Anavar for two days, Anadrol for two days....then OFF for one day. And back to anavar for two days etc.

#2- Anadrol on Mon-Wed-Friday and Anavar on Tues-Thurs-Sat with Sunday being off.

Id likely choose #2

So his thinking behind this is that you have enough of the drug in your system to get the majority of the gains from it...but not nearly enough of the drug in your system to get the long term side effects. In particular the hematocrit rising sky high, your liver values being spiked, and extreme high blood pressure which are the main reasons why people stop their orals or cut them short.
    I think he estimated that you would get 80% of the gains and 50% of the side effects compared to if you were to take a daily dose of both and completely let it saturate in your system.

Of course sunday is an extra day with nothing being taken so your body can rest and attempt to reset on a small scale.

Remember he's done this with hundreds of clients of decades and this is how he recommends running orals.
    He claims that although everyone will absorb things differently, most people could run this anadrol and anavar combination almost indefinitely without having to come off due to health issues. And the 3.5 days off each compound per week is enough time to allow your body to stay fresh with each of the two compounds and keep making more and more tissues gains indefinitely.
    His dosage recommendations were 50-75mg Anadrol combined with 40-60mg of anavar.

What are your thoughts on this method of running orals?? Im extremely curious what you guys have to say...Im eager to try this out.

Thanks
    2 0

Reply With Quote   Thoughts on Ameen Alai's protocol for orals Send PM  

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Sounds very interesting and makes some sense. I'm still of the opinion that orals are exceptionally hard on the liver and have nasty side effects no matter what way they are taken, however his approach could potentially mitigate some of deleterious effects, but by how much I'm not really convinced. I like the idea of combining two orals with different characteristics to get the positive effects of the two different compounds together at the same time without actually running them both together on the same day, if that makes sense. I prefer scenario 2 also. This is an approach i think I may try with my next blast. Thanks for the info OP!

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by peales; 03-11-2018 at 09:22 PM.
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    sounds reasonable... I prefer the tried and true methods of 4-6 weeks on and then switching to another. If I'm going along .. 6-8 weeks into a cycle... and eveything is running smoothly and then i start taking 2 orals simultaneously and I start experiencing appetite suppression or acne, or sleep disturbances, how do I know which would be causing it ?
    2 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Doesnít make sense to me. Sounds like a hormonal roller coaster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    8 0

Keep your fancy bullshit... I just pick things up and put them down

Raging Lunatic
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I don’t really use orals anymore.. however in the past the best results and least amount of side effect comes from keeping blood levels as stable as possible. This wouldn’t work for me and for that reason I’m out.
    2 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    -- Myself, I'm in agreement with Zues. It does seem like one hormonal rollercoaster of a ride. I'm often hesitant of these theories that come forth from secret trainers or guru's, especially those with YouTube channels, because they're pandering for viewers and subscribers to their channels and do this by extolling sensational ideas and theories that radically part from the norm. In a literal dense forest of fitness channels they need to do whatever they can to stand out. The more outrageous the claim = more viewers = more subscribers. The viewer's best interests are rarely at the forefront.

Another aspect of this is it's not just a matter of upping or dropping dosage but actually changing the timing schedule as to how their administered. And it's a radical departure from true-and-tested methods. Does this mean it holds no merit or it's not worthy of debate or scrutiny? Of course not, but being 2018 and no other science-based evidence or other more well-known personalities haven't espoused the same theory by now raises my concern. This is why I point out the YouTube aspect in my above statement. Life isn't always fair and sadly AAS is still very much illegal, thus hinders greatly the research of their mechanisms and effects . . . which leaves us to our own devices and eventual experimentation.
    7 0

Welcome to CJM, New User! - A Non-Official Guide to Your Potential Assimilation (click): http://canadianjuicemonsters.net/for...ad.php?t=53419

Read about my Incarceration (click): http://canadianjuicemonsters.net/for...ghlight=newark

Read about the History of CJM (click): http://canadianjuicemonsters.net/for...ad.php?t=40153

"People prefer to follow those that help them, not those who intimidate them."

-- Dr Juice

Berserker
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    i agree. you forgot the last part of the equation. The more outrageous the claim = more viewers = more subscribers= mo muny!
    it would be interesting to hear peoples results but i think reasonably this oral protocol could be less effects on tissue and more sides.
    0 0

Its Ripping Time

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I can't really see this being any better, or even as good as the tried and true protocol.. but I'm willing to give it a chance in the near future (say starting in the summer). Option 1 with drol and winny 50mg each. Easley dropped and cleared if I don't like it.
    2 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I donít like this method. I will run my orals the way Iíve always run them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I would try it... just to try it... but I'd agree with Zeus... I've successfully used orals on training day only... but running one type for 2 days, then having a LONG ASS break in between that TYPE again? Regardless as to whether or not you're 'filling the gaps' with another oral?

Doesn't sound awesome...

But who knows? Like most things... you'd have to try it and see....
    1 0

Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. -Henry Rollins.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast