Thread: Blasting and Cruising at 23

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Raging Lunatic
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukoniak View Post
    I just hate how when I cycle its like going two steps up, then when you come off its like its one step down, I feel like if I was on a cruise dose for 8 weeks there would be no "step down" if you know what im saying, and can only go up from there.. I dont plan on competing and this is a lifestyle choice / recreational use for me. I feel like by cycling I will have to go on trt in the future anyway so why not just start now and not have to crash when coming off. The only thing that worries me would be about having children later. As for I will burn out in my 20s and have nowhere to go? I feel like If I can build the bulk when im young, it wont be hard to maintain it in the future.
    Yup. And it would be more fun if I never had to sober up after a night out with the guys, but then Iíd be a drunk the rest of my life.
    Or if I never had to go back to work after a long weekend, but then Iíd be a bum.
    Everybody whoís ever used AAS has felt the exact same way. Thereís nothing special about you. Weíve all been there. You asked for advice, and every guy on here over 40 is going to give you the same advice I did. Sounds like what your really looking for is justification for making a decisin that you know is not the right one.
    Youíre 23 years old. For the next 7 years focus on becoming mentally stronger every day. Learn dicipline and focus. The physical stregnth will follow all on itís own.
    7 0

Reply With Quote   Blasting and Cruising at 23 Send PM  

Rampaging Hulk
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukoniak View Post
    Hey Guys Iím 23 years old with 3 cycles experience. I ran across a friend I went to school with that I havenít seen for some time and he was huge, he is the same age as me. He said he weighed 230lbs or something like that and he was also really lean.

We talked and caught up and also got into the discussion about ass. I wondered why he looked the way he did and I looked the way I did when we both took steroids... (Iím 190 lbs not even as lean as he is but still lean) He first off said he was blasting and cruising ( I cycle ), he also said he was taking HGH, as well as his steroid doses where double the amount I take when he blasts.. for example i usualy use 250-500mg test along with other moderate doses of steroids while he uses 750mg up to a gram of test along with other steroids still at high doses such as 800mg deca. He sais to up my doses and I will grow more.

This really made me consider blasting and cruising for Iím on my pct rn from a Test anadrol tren cycle and I hate how my strength went down and donít look as good as when I was on as well as my sex drive isnt quite the same. I know blasting and cruising at a young age such as 23 can affect your chances of having children later in the future however is it still possible? What do you guys think? If I can look like my friend does and still have a chance at having children without having to crash when coming off steroids I would definitely take the chance. I am very serious about this decision and know fitness will be a part of my life until old age. (I was also thinking of using some hgh as my friend said it helps him stay full lean and grow better)

Any input guys?
    Thanks
    Rob
    What does he cruise at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Iím going to let you know a secret. More than likely life will get in the way and you may likely stop training. Only a select few stay with it. Most of us quit, have a family and shit then restart when we feel the effects of time. That is when you blast and cruise.
    Honestly at your age when you can be healthy without running gear all the time, it would be completely irresponsible to destroy your endrocrine system for more gains. Honestly just donít do it. I bet if you worked on your motivation and training on your off time you would be larger.
    I have 2 buddies. One stayed on all the time the other didnít. You know they were both pretty much the same size. Now both were serious and the guy that came off was as serious off gear as on. Shit ask PacMan about this. He says he comes off and he is fucking large, so it can be done.

Honestly no one gives a fuck you are huge except you and the guys on a board or in the gym. You is what make you cool, not the muscles. And also you arejust excited right now because you saw him and figure you could go the same route, wait and the excitment will wear off.
    5 0

Any monkey can lift weights, it's the eating part that's hard.

Roid Rager
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    He says he blasts for 8 weeks and cruises for 8 weeks at 250mg

Quote Originally Posted by Jdave View Post
    What does he cruise at?

0 0

Roid Rager
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Thanks all for the input, he also reccomends I cycle, he says he has been blasting and cruising for about a year and he will be coming off and return to cycling too for health reasons
    1 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Lots of time to blast and cruise later...

1 0

The above post and all posts made by Destroyer are the ravings of a lunatic & meant for entertainment purposes only.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12