Thread: EQ dose

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Contact Me For This Mystery Title rhynoplanet's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by East_Side_Juice View Post
    I'm also considering running high dose of EQ after reading dr.juice post since i cant really go high test dose without having estro side maybe high dose Eq would be a good alternative for me ..

for those who did the 900-1200 mg experiment how where u dosing test with it ? and how low do you think i could keep the dose without loosing sex drive ? could EQ be used as the only compound in (i doubt but im not really informed on Eq i

mostly run tren and have very low

experience with eq)
    When I ran EQ at 900 mg a week I was running test cyp at 750 MG a week with so loss of sex drive. I was taking proviron at 25 mg a day just in case. If you ran into libido issues you could add Masteron in at a dose of 150-300 mg a week to help. Mast always keeps my sex drive ramped up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    0 0

ISYMFS. Be strong and CONQUER all. Old man strength.
    Reply With Quote   EQ dose Send PM  

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by muscle_n_blood View Post
    Damn. The first eq I ran was vet dosed at 50mg/ml. Imagine running 2 gm of that
    I've watched dave palumbos interviews with Greg valenentino...and this exactly what he used to do. 50ml of ganabol in his arms every week ontop of 6g test prop
    0 0

If I offend you
    1) I am sorry
    2) It won't happen again
    3) #1 and 2 are lies
    4) You're a pussy

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Testbear View Post
    the thing alot of people forget about eq is after the ester weight is taken out of the equation you are only left with 60mg/per 100mg of dosing..
    so if someone runs 600mg a week, they are only getting 360mg of boldenone...then remember boldenone is weaker than test and you wont really notice it due to the less andorgenic nature of the drug. you wont have the water retention, or the quicker size and strength gains..THEN ontop of that...the ester is twice as long as test e...which is going to take very long for peak levels

so when you put all that together and you run it for 12 weeks and not really that impressed, well no wonder..you are basically using a watered down test that takes twice as long to kick in and gives no instant gratification..but what you can expect is dry quality gains, that are definitely worth the wait.

-- Testbear is correct in his post above. Most users are underwhelmed with Equipoise because they do too little. A mere 300mg per week is virtually a waste of time if you were to run the compound only by itself. The real magic inherent in EQ comes in the 800mg/week and above range, imo. It sounds crazy but you have to realize that with today's underground EQ you can easily achieve relatively high dosages with glorious ease. Running 800mg, 1,000mg, 2,000mg back in the day was unthinkable because as MnB pointed out, EQ was only available in a 50mg/ml dose. It was engineered as a veterinarian drug and not intended for human consumption. But at the time it's all we had. That's why these posts about compounds with the "most-up-to-date-info" are so important. Much has changed in the past 20 and even 30 years when much of these drug's information and dosing schedules were published. Equipoise for the most part is a relatively safe anabolic as the post suggests. High dosages can be tolerated. I implore advanced users to try increased amounts of EQ in the 1,000mg + range and drop the test you alongside way down to a mere 250mg per week, or less, and see how great it feels.
    3 0

Welcome to CJM, New User! - A Non-Official Guide to Your Potential Assimilation (click): http://canadianjuicemonsters.net/for...ad.php?t=53419

Read about my Incarceration (click): http://canadianjuicemonsters.net/for...ghlight=newark

Read about the History of CJM (click): http://canadianjuicemonsters.net/for...ad.php?t=40153

"People prefer to follow those that help them, not those who intimidate them."

-- Dr Juice

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Over the years, I have run almost everything by itself at some point to see what it does for me. I ran EQ as a stand alone at 600. I could tell it was there. I didn't gain much, but was pretty big at the time and didn't lose anything. Pretty much zero side effects. For me, everything is better with a nice dose of test.
    1 0

There is no substitute for experience

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    900+ or I don’t mess with the stuff, it’s not very effective below 900. As for losing sex drive this isn’t a side effect of EQ so it never happens
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macadamia View Post
    900+ or I don’t mess with the stuff, it’s not very effective below 900. As for losing sex drive this isn’t a side effect of EQ so it never happens
    Have to disagree about the sex drive.. EQ is the only AAS that kills mine. Only way to combat it is to add in more androgens which isn't always wanted. Because of the higher doses needed and longer duration it just isn't cost effective compared to others for me. EQ is not wife approved lol
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Dr Juice~ View Post
    -- Testbear is correct in his post above. Most users are underwhelmed with Equipoise because they do too little. A mere 300mg per week is virtually a waste of time if you were to run the compound only by itself. The real magic inherent in EQ comes in the 800mg/week and above range, imo. It sounds crazy but you have to realize that with today's underground EQ you can easily achieve relatively high dosages with glorious ease. Running 800mg, 1,000mg, 2,000mg back in the day was unthinkable because as MnB pointed out, EQ was only available in a 50mg/ml dose. It was engineered as a veterinarian drug and not intended for human consumption. But at the time it's all we had. That's why these posts about compounds with the "most-up-to-date-info" are so important. Much has changed in the past 20 and even 30 years when much of these drug's information and dosing schedules were published. Equipoise for the most part is a relatively safe anabolic as the post suggests. High dosages can be tolerated. I implore advanced users to try increased amounts of EQ in the 1,000mg + range and drop the test you alongside way down to a mere 250mg per week, or less, and see how great it feels.
    i know its a noob question but could someone use it by itself at high dose (1200 or smt) and keep a normal testoteron level ? since its a derivate from testosterone is it acting like it or someone would still need to use a minimum dosage of testosterone with it ?
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by East_Side_Juice View Post
    i know its a noob question but could someone use it by itself at high dose (1200 or smt) and keep a normal testoteron level ? since its a derivate from testosterone is it acting like it or someone would still need to use a minimum dosage of testosterone with it ?
    Yes, and not necessarily

I'm not a fan of EQ based cycles but some do it.

It CAN cause progesterone issues at moderate-high doses for SOME people as well.
    0 0

Team Alpha

Hardcore Motherfu*kin' Hulk Chillin's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Common mistake is not running it long enough. I've yielded great results from 800 mg a week for 24 weeks.
    2 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    So we have a weak steroid that you need to run basically forever long, and at a super high dose to notice some 'slow, steady gains' which you'd probably come close to during the same time span using test, eating and training and recovering correctly...

...?
    1 0

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast