Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Arthritis in back :(

1. #1 Arthritis in back :( 
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Hey guys apparently I have arthritis in my lower back was wondering if any of you have any suggestions that may have worked for you, for arthritis or sore joints.

Any natural remedies, sups, or even any steroids like anavar or deca and your experience with them.

Appreciate your help guys.

Regards,
    [email protected]
    0 0

Reply With Quote   Arthritis in back :( Send PM  

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I have bad arthritis (age related) and the more I move the less pain I have. Keep moving (walking, swimming). Avoid sitting for too long, it makes things much worse. Apply heat (hot packs) on your lower back. Take Motrin/Ibuprofen when the pain is too bad (I avoid anti-inflammatories because I have a sensitive stomach).

Taking a sauna or spending 30 minutes in an nfrared cabin might do wonders too.
    0 0

3. #3 Arthritis in back 😞 
    Hard As FU*K HULK!!! rhynoplanet's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Do lots of warm up movements to help with mobility before you move into the weights part of training. Treatment you can get that helps is shockwave,chiro, and possibly some massage to loose the muscles around the affected joints. Supplements like glucosamine, msm and fish oil are a must for life. After training then do more mobility stuff as a cool down as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    0 0

ISYMFS. Be strong and CONQUER all. Old man strength.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    All of a sudden something happened to my back, I hadn't been training or anything and I started to get extreme pain in my lower back. It got so bad that my back was arching to the right really far and that's the only way I could walk. If I would try to stand straight I would get extremely bad shooting pains so bad I couldn't move for a few seconds.

I had to leave work and seen a doc he gave me anti inflams and muscle relaxers which seem to do nothing for it...i feel like I'm 80. I Got xrays done yesterday but the doc dull thinks it's just spasms but I think it's something else....

Thoughts?
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I do see a chiro every so often, I also take nuteasea omega 3 oil. No msm or glucosamine.... oh i also take a very hot bath at least 3 times a week to soak my sore back lol
    0 0

Hard As FU*K HULK!!! rhynoplanet's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    If it is hurtiung that bad go get an xray and mri to make sure you don't have a major injury going on there. Other then that I would go see chiro, get shockwave, ART, massage, neurofunctional needling etc. Start taking MSM and glucosamine daily, both at 2000 mg a day to start. It can take several weeks for it to start helping.
    3 0

ISYMFS. Be strong and CONQUER all. Old man strength.

Vet
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Stretch and warm up EVERY TIME YOU TRAIN. Also include core work with your weight training. You'd be surprised how many motherfuckers don't do that in their training. It's extra time well spent for us old guys. I changed chiros until I found one who is effective and he preaches the shit out of stretching. He's a powerlifter so I listen to his gospel and my back is better for it.
    Also, I'm looking into this for treatment:
    Adult Stem Cell Therapy in Utah — Docere Clinics

I've put it off as my back has drastically improved however I know I'll eventually have to get this done. Lots of pro athletes are going this route of treatment these days. Dan Bilzarian is a big advocate for stem cell treatment too. The best part is the clinic I put in the link is by far the cheapest I can find in the US. You're looking at about $2500 USD compared to 10K with most other clinics.
    3 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    A close friend that has his natural path, said high do of Vitamin C is good for Arthritis.
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Stem cells hey... If it works I would easily pay that in a heartbeat.

Thanks for the input guys, mucho appreciative. I will try the msn and glucosamine and vit c as well. What about chondroitin?

Will get to see xrays tomorrow as well so well see if anything bad is going on.
    1 0