Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Melanotan2

1. #1 Melanotan2 
    CJM Spawn
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Has anyone used CMS melanotan 2? I've used their hcg and way back in the day I ran their clen. Not worried about the quality of the products from these guys, more or less wondering if anyone has used it. Sounds like a decent way to get a low effort tan and some pretty good boners lol. Anything. I'm missing here or should be worried about?
    0 0

Reply With Quote   Melanotan2 Send PM  

Gamma Radiation Affected
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Just the flushing and nausea gets annoying
    0 0

Roid Rager
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    You adjust to the side effects if you start at a low dose and keep it consistent. You have to go pretty high on the dosage for the crazy boners unless you take PT-141 instead. You will get more when you sleep/wake up though.

I noticed slight facial flushing when I started and the first few times I had nausea that lasted 4 hours and decreased in length over time.

The body is pretty amazing at adjusting to negative side effects, it's silly that people think you need sides for it to be working. Even niacin which gives you a huge histamine reaction at like 250mg at first dose can give you no reaction at 10,000mg if you work your way up to the dosages.
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    -- It's pretty potent stuff. I still have some CMS Melanotan 2 here to use up before my next vacation. I tend to inject before going to bed so I sleep through any potential nausea.
    0 0

Welcome to CJM, New User! - A Non-Official Guide to Your Potential Assimilation (click): http://canadianjuicemonsters.net/for...ad.php?t=53419

Read about my Incarceration (click): http://canadianjuicemonsters.net/for...ghlight=newark

Read about the History of CJM (click): http://canadianjuicemonsters.net/for...ad.php?t=40153

"People prefer to follow those that help them, not those who intimidate them."

-- Dr Juice

CJM Spawn
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I was planning on injecting earlier in the day, But it sounds like the nausea is no joke with this stuff. Thanks for the info, seems like bedtime is the way to go. Any advice on starting dosage and ramp up to keep the side effects lower?
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I considered using melanotan until I read about the sides (nausea). I decided it wasn't for me.
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Yup. Good stuff.
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I felt the nausea about 3/4 of the time that I took the MT2. Really was never that bad at all. For me it was like I was very anxious on an empty stomach for about 15 minutes. But Im a naturally anxious person so I suppose thise was pretty normal for me. And my dosages went up quite high actually. As high as 1500mcg on loading phase. No issues.

Interestingly enough....I found myself dropping bodyfat while on it. At first I attributed this to walking around outside to get my sun exposure etc...but I realized that I really hadnt been burning many calories. So I just took it as a great extra feature and let it happen. It wasnt until a few months after my MT2 experience that I began to read about all the insulin sensitivity benefits that it provides. I am a huge pop drinker...and although Ive switched 95% to 0 calorie versions, I wasnt always like this....and the MT2 really helped reset me..so to speak after YEARS of fucking myself with the full calorie pops MANY times daily. Back in the days when I was using oxycontin I craved sugar and would easily drink 12 cans a day...noooo problem. Fucking weather was the problem! LOL.
    Anywho, MT2 has a special place in my heart....I will forever use it in any cycle I do..including the one Im starting in a few days.
    0 0

Hardcore Motherfu*kin' Hulk PHATKID77's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Iím getting some melanotan 2 and used YEARS ago. How do you guys dose it??
    I think I worked up to 250mcg before bed then read somewhere taking before sun.
    So switched to 20min before tanning bed
    Trip in 14 days. Wanna get some colour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    0 0

Using Tapatalk

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    0.5mg of MT2 every day for a week or so( until I have a nice tan) - loading phase and then 1mg every 5 days or so.
    That's what I did during the summer.
    0 0