Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: When to end your cycle before stepping on stage

1. #1 When to end your cycle before stepping on stage 
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    A freind of mine will be doing his first show in Toronto this upcoming December.

He started his cutting cycle, test p, tren a, mast, winny, and I believe he will be adding in clen and t3, 4 weeks before the comp if needed.

So my question is when is a good time frame to cut out the drugs before stepping on stage or do competitors run them throughout ?

My buddys coach is a successful all natural coach and has hardly any experience with AAS. and i've never competed so i'm no position to give him advice.
    1 0

Reply With Quote   When to end your cycle before stepping on stage Send PM  

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double D View Post
    A freind of mine will be doing his first show in Toronto this upcoming December.

He started his cutting cycle, test p, tren a, mast, winny, and I believe he will be adding in clen and t3, 4 weeks before the comp if needed.

So my question is when is a good time frame to cut out the drugs before stepping on stage or do competitors run them throughout ?

My buddys coach is a successful all natural coach and has hardly any experience with AAS. and i've never competed so i'm no position to give him advice.
    Yes

(Both approaches are used)

If I had to suggest one I'd say the most common (that I have seen) probably looks like this:

16 (or 12) to 9 weeks out: long estered injectibles
    8-1 week out: short esters and orals, plus stims/fat burners etc
    1 week/5 days before show day: orals, lower dose of stims and fat burners (but generally don't cold turkey them for fear of some kind of water issues)
    2 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by snowpatrol View Post
    Yes

(Both approaches are used)

If I had to suggest one I'd say the most common (that I have seen) probably looks like this:

16 (or 12) to 9 weeks out: long estered injectibles
    8-1 week out: short esters and orals, plus stims/fat burners etc
    1 week/5 days before show day: orals, lower dose of stims and fat burners (but generally don't cold turkey them for fear of some kind of water issues)
    right on thanks for the reply snow! looks like he's on the right track.

the last week prior to his show, would it be ideal to cut his orals in half? something like this ?? - winny 25mg/day, clen around 25-50mcg, and t3 around 25mg ?

those are going to be the only orals he's using.
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I'd say double the winstrol instead of halving it, but reducing the clen and t3 makes sense to me (it's what I do at least)
    2 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I personally do not cut anything ever, and come in dry and hard as a popcorn fart.

Each to their own I guess on this one...

- PacMan
    2 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I have done both.

I have pulled test prior.....another show I have kept it in ( I was also on tren, winny, clen t3)

I am a firm believer that you want to keep the body as best you can in homeostasis leading up to and the day of the show in terms of gear. Only reason I pulled test is that it was a long ester and I was still holding water.

It all depends how you are looking leading up the last few weeks of the show...I never know what I will need to do 100% until the time comes.
    3 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I preferred to run test suspension, tren ace, and winstrol all the way through. Clen and nolvadex were adjustable to how I looked. After, I liked to run some dbol or anadrol for a few weeks to get size back on, then reevaluate everything.
    3 0

There is no substitute for experience

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    thanks for the input guys. greatly appreciated!
    1 0