Thread: ALL the GOD DAMNED FOOD

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by StRoNgOnE View Post
    I am SO SICK of FUCKIN' EATING.

I have the SHITTIEST appetite, and I have to force feed most of my meals.

I literally take 3 - 4 SOLID BIG shits before noon EVERY day... I fart, burp, eat, and shit... ALL day... I swear there are days where I feel like all I do is Eat, Sleep, Shit, and Lift... Coming from a natty 123lb @ 5'11"... I realize what I need to do to grow, but FUCK ME it's hard...

I suck it up, and I eat the food... but it's challenging...

Does anyone else find eating to grow a chore?

*chews*
    *wipes brow*
    *chews some more*
    Iím with you. This go around with tren (or perhaps itís the adrol) has made me realize suppressed appetite is another possible side effect

It got so bad I started blending a few chicken and rice meals and drinking them LOL just jus Iím so tired and EATING EATING EATING
    1 0

Reply With Quote   ALL the GOD DAMNED FOOD Send PM  

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdave View Post
    I’m with you. This go around with tren (or perhaps it’s the adrol) has made me realize suppressed appetite is another possible side effect

It got so bad I started blending a few chicken and rice meals and drinking them LOL just jus I’m so tired and EATING EATING EATING
    When I get tired of it I get inventive, I Blended meals a few times.
    Anyhow I find cooking everything fresh helps.

Like today, meal 4 was tuna and a small score blizzard, lol.
    1 0

Any monkey can lift weights, it's the eating part that's hard.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Happy to report... I'm eating my meals now... 'cleaner' food does tend to digest better... and oddly enough I do better with pasta than I do with rice... go figure.

I'm 211 this morning.. up from 205 last week... so I'm gaining... which is nice, and my belly isn't TOO too out of control yet..
    3 0

Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. -Henry Rollins.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by snowpatrol View Post
    Our bodies literally are not designed to ingest other species' breast milk...that being said - despite it not being optima,, some people can get away with it 100%, some people can't but they don't pay a lot of attention and do it anyways, and some people REALLY can't.
    I agree itís weird that we are the only (maybe one of the select few) species that not only still ingests milk after infant stage but itís another animals milk.... but Iím hesitant to believe that our bodies wonít utilize nutrients just because they werenít ďdesigned toĒ digest this or that.
    I am not saying I disagree with you- just hesitant. You obviously know a great deal more about nutrition than me. So Iím inclined to at least partially believe you.
    Whey, casein and isolates are all from milk keep in mind. And people have been saying we arent designed to eat meat, wheat, gluten- etc. I was drinking a litre of milk no problem - just weight gain was through the roof and it gave me worsened asthma. Itís more so an individual thing probably. Like gluten, red meat, etc.
    We are also probably the only species to cook our proteins down for easier digestion too- but itís helped.

Sometimes itís the lactose wreaking havoc on peopleís bodies. Has anyone tried lactose free milk or Greek yogurt? Same macro profile but the lactose was removed.
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I have tried it, and DIDN'T wake up a farting bloated cloudy shitted mess... which was nice... lol HOWEVER @ $9.99 for three bags...? Not so nice..
    I was at the store and noticed the 2L jugs were just slightly more than the normal 2L jugs but the 4L jugs were like more than double the price lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I was at the store and noticed the 2L jugs were just slightly more than the normal 2L jugs but the 4L jugs were like more than double the price lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Really??? Retarded... I'm gunna go check there at lunch...
    0 0

Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. -Henry Rollins.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Really??? Retarded... I'm gunna go check there at lunch...
    The store i saw it at was Save on foods, should have mentioned that.

No clue why the price difference was so much higher for the 4L

Lactose free Greek yogurt is the same price
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I agree it’s weird that we are the only (maybe one of the select few) species that not only still ingests milk after infant stage but it’s another animals milk.... but I’m hesitant to believe that our bodies won’t utilize nutrients just because they weren’t “designed to” digest this or that.
    I am not saying I disagree with you- just hesitant. You obviously know a great deal more about nutrition than me. So I’m inclined to at least partially believe you.
    Whey, casein and isolates are all from milk keep in mind. And people have been saying we arent designed to eat meat, wheat, gluten- etc. I was drinking a litre of milk no problem - just weight gain was through the roof and it gave me worsened asthma. It’s more so an individual thing probably. Like gluten, red meat, etc.
    We are also probably the only species to cook our proteins down for easier digestion too- but it’s helped.

Sometimes it’s the lactose wreaking havoc on people’s bodies. Has anyone tried lactose free milk or Greek yogurt? Same macro profile but the lactose was removed.
    We absolutely can use some of the nutrients, it's the medium they're being transported in (milk, etc) that contains a lot of things especially adult bodies tend not to do well with. I'd say lactose seems to be #1 but there are other allergens, hell people are allergic to whey the same way some "people" are allergic to nuts (fuck sakes)

Gluten's a good example of an often-less-serious analogue to lactose...most people don't have an issue or at least not a noticeable one, but some do and sometimes it's quite severe. I'm not saying this occurs because we didn't evolve eating bread, but for obvious reasons I doubt anyone would seriously argue we evolved eating bread

I think we're on the same page but I didn't answer your last question - I know several people that do fine with lactose-free cheese in small quantities but one of my sisters actually overdid it and now not only can she not handle regular cheese (and dairy in general) but even the lactose-free stuff bothers her so she's stuck with dairy-free 'fake' cheeses now
    1 0

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234