Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Question for Victoria bc

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    CJM Spawn
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Thx juice you da man I’ll check it out. And deefa there’s lot of work happening here now bro make hay well the sun shines these parts have never seen a boom like this before it’s the new alberta lol. And juice is right it costs a lot to live here but it’s a god damn beauty and a pretty chill vibe
    0 0

Reply With Quote   Question for Victoria bc Send PM  

2. #22 Question for Victoria bc 
    Rampaging Hulk
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuespas View Post
    Such a shitty thing to do........
    I see where youíre coming from and I 100% agree. If you canít afford a 10cent needle donít do 100s of dollars in gear but I think itís a matter of being in a pinch. If I was traveling and thereís no places that have it I would hit up a needle exchange and offer a bit of a donation for it. In Winnipeg thereís one place you can buy needles from, if I was traveling here and the store was closed or theyíre out (which does happen) and I was on ďnon script TRTĒ wink wink i would hit up the needle exchange. As a matter of karma and principal throw 10 or 20$ in some homeless persons cup. If i was in a pinch and need a shot 10 or 20$ for a needle is worth it. no one should exploit social programs that are in place to look after the most vulnerable members of society.
    Last edited by Jdave; 04-14-2018 at 11:00 PM.
    1 0

3. #23 Question for Victoria bc 
    Raging Lunatic
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Buyneedles.ca

Better pricing private shipping.
    Any drug store in Vic will take an approved sharps container, or drop it off at rock bay landing (the shelter)

Edit spelling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    any pharmacy - london drugs, shoppers, costco, etc. Can Med Supplies online is also a great business and I would reccomend them completely - they ship discreetly - I belive my last package said "Chads Fitness Etc"..

Non issue.
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdave View Post
    Last year I took a trip to visit some friends in van and honestly debated making the permanent move from winterpeg
    But living here is cheap enough where I can afford to visit there or anywhere else.... and still afford my supplements Question for Victoria bc
    I'm seriously considering a move to surrey, Langley, even Abbotsford. Seems affordable and not terribly far from van for work. Traffic is nothing compared to Montreal and Toronto. Commuting is totally doable
    1 0

Keep your fancy bullshit... I just pick things up and put them down

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by 250 View Post
    Anyone know a store in Vic or crd/westshore that sells needles and syringes of different legths and gauges? I know I can get them online but easier to hide from the wifey if I donít have to do the mailbox hustle and hope I win, thanks for any replies.
    Rexall on Admirals a block south of Craigflower had a decent selection last time I was in about a month ago. The Pharmasave on Millstream across from Home Depot has been hit and miss but sometimes has what I need in stock.
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdave View Post
    I see where you’re coming from and I 100% agree. If you can’t afford a 10cent needle don’t do 100s of dollars in gear but I think it’s a matter of being in a pinch. If I was traveling and there’s no places that have it I would hit up a needle exchange and offer a bit of a donation for it. In Winnipeg there’s one place you can buy needles from, if I was traveling here and the store was closed or they’re out (which does happen) and I was on “non script TRT” wink wink i would hit up the needle exchange. As a matter of karma and principal throw 10 or 20$ in some homeless persons cup. If i was in a pinch and need a shot 10 or 20$ for a needle is worth it. no one should exploit social programs that are in place to look after the most vulnerable members of society.
    Is Meyer's still the place? I moved away from Wpg years ago but that was THE place in the late 90's.
    0 0

Rampaging Hulk
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrawny View Post
    Is Meyer's still the place? I moved away from Wpg years ago but that was THE place in the late 90's.
    Thatís the place Iím talking about
    Other places only have insulin needles as far as I know but if you wanna get a set of BD syringes and and various needles (loaders, or super thin insulin type guage, etc) then thatís the place.
    You could probably order through a pharmacy but if youíre traveling thereís probably a short chance things delay.
    I remember when they were out of 18g loaders at Meyers and I called a Rexall and a shoppers... one just said theyíd carry the insulin needles and they werenít sure if theyíd order anything else and the other place didnít even mention ordering them in so I just went online from a medical supply web site and bought a box of 100
    1 0

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123