Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: On-cycle bloodwork

1. #1 On-cycle bloodwork 
    Raging Lunatic
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Screen Shot 2017-11-16 at 4.31.51 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2017-11-16 at 4.32.01 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2017-11-16 at 4.32.09 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-11-16 at 4.32.14 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2017-11-16 at 4.32.21 AM.jpg

I suspected my E2 was high (426 pmol/L) since my libido decreased and my morning wood vanished. Also I became extremely tired and have been sleeping 12-18 hours a day for the past few days. Going to increase my AI dose from 25mg once a week to 25mg E3D.
    Last edited by sherlock425; 11-16-2017 at 05:40 AM. Reason: Clearer pictures and simplicity
    0 0

Reply With Quote   On-cycle bloodwork Send PM  

CJM Spawn
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I'm currently running low dose test cyp,at 250/week. I do daily low dose sub q inj. I am scheduled for blood work on nov 30th. I was hoping some seasoned vets could advise me on what tests my doctor should order. I know total t and free t along with estradiol,however,which others would be beneficial?
    0 0

CJM Spawn
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    What was your total test level ?
    0 0

Raging Lunatic
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    doctor will only order other test for testosterone if your out of range. the highest you can score under lifelabs is 52 my endo explained. thats the highest it tests for.

are you sure your ai is real? your rate to estrogen conversion should be quite low as oppose to what it would be if you were injecting once a week.

also i dont know about the new lifelabs testing for estrogen, they changed their methods and i too was very high on same dose. like 387. but i increased my arimidex to .5mg eod and that seems to help with sides i was experiencing such as low libido and morning wood.
    0 0

Vitamin S all the way baby !!!

Hardcore Motherfu*kin' Hulk Mnemonic's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock425 View Post
    Screen Shot 2017-11-16 at 4.31.51 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2017-11-16 at 4.32.01 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2017-11-16 at 4.32.09 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-11-16 at 4.32.14 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2017-11-16 at 4.32.21 AM.jpg

I suspected my E2 was high (426 pmol/L) since my libido decreased and my morning wood vanished. Also I became extremely tired and have been sleeping 12-18 hours a day for the past few days. Going to increase my AI dose from 25mg once a week to 25mg E3D.
    Are you on any drugs / stims?
    That E2 could be high due to tren if you're on that. I also believe there are sensitive E2 tests available at certain labs in Canada.
    Your 12-18 hours of sleep is unusual because usually high E2 results in insomnia, low E2 is hypersomnia.
    You could be that drained from overtraining, undereating or even adrenal fatigue.
    If that E2 was real, you would've been quite the water balloon with retention I'd imagine.

If I am not mistaken you were knowledgable on bloodwork and ai's, so you probably already thought of this stuff. Just throwing some ideas out there if not.
    *edit* Also yea, make sure your AI is legit. Cross reference with pharm if you have a TRT script.
    Last edited by Mnemonic; 03-01-2018 at 06:40 AM.
    1 0

"You know what they say, measure something... Then just cut it."

Raging Lunatic
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnemonic View Post
    Are you on any drugs / stims?
    That E2 could be high due to tren if you're on that. I also believe there are sensitive E2 tests available at certain labs in Canada.
    Your 12-18 hours of sleep is unusual because usually high E2 results in insomnia, low E2 is hypersomnia.
    You could be that drained from overtraining, undereating or even adrenal fatigue.
    If that E2 was real, you would've been quite the water balloon with retention I'd imagine.

If I am not mistaken you were knowledgable on bloodwork and ai's, so you probably already thought of this stuff. Just throwing some ideas out there if not.
    *edit* Also yea, make sure your AI is legit. Cross reference with pharm if you have a TRT script.
    I do take amphetamines almost daily, I haven't found any correlation between stimulants and Estradiol levels thus far. I managed to fix my E2 levels by adding a minuscule amount of nicotine into my Vape. Brought me right back down to the mid 90s range.

Oh yeah, I was definitely bloated. When I went home to visit my parents, my mom freaked out and said "You look like the fat kid from Harry Potter"

I also most definitely had Adrenal fatigue. Really bad case of it actually. I'm going to try and do a detox and get my adrenals back up and running. According to my past and most recent bloodwork, my cortisol levels have been chronically low for the past 6-8 months.
    Last edited by sherlock425; 03-12-2018 at 06:31 PM.
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Thatís fucking weird dude my red cells did the same thin with the mean corpuscular value and Rdw It has to do with the shape and width of your red cells, what juices did u take?
    0 0