Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: hey guys anyone used this private blood testing lab?

1. #1 hey guys anyone used this private blood testing lab? 
    Raging Lunatic
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    we all know how big of a pain in the ass it is to try to get a doctor to order a blood test. I got free test done yesterday and it says 362 pmol/L
    I know that it is technically "within range" but I know I don't my best. (have some ED problems and VERY low libido lately even though I have not touched gear in a year and a half and I thought I recovered fine).

anyways, long story short I am considering starting a self prescribed TRT (I wouldn't be able to sway my doctor) and I came across a laboratory called "blue horizon blood tests" that apparently lets you order blood tests.

has anyone here ever used them before?

Thanks.
    0 0

Reply With Quote   hey guys anyone used this private blood testing lab? Send PM  

Raging Lunatic
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    The only thing I find on Google is a company in the UK. Is it them?
    0 0

Raging Lunatic
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I think they may be connected to that company, but they have a domain bloodtestscanada.com
    apparently you pay them money and they give you a GP referral for the tests you asked for and you take the referral to a lab.
    0 0

CJM Spawn
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by IronmanTriathlete View Post
    I think they may be connected to that company, but they have a domain bloodtestscanada.com
    apparently you pay them money and they give you a GP referral for the tests you asked for and you take the referral to a lab.
    I used it is legit. Just pay for the blood test online they e-mail you a form and take it to a lab and they e-mail you the results a few days later.
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I'm using UGLfor TRT , but my doctor knows that I using (I told him), anytime I want a blood test he will order it up for me....gives me shit all the time for using, but he still looks after me...he will not prescribe TRT dosage...(I do have low natural TEST levels) just says it's a natural thing of life (low Test) and I'm just suppose to live with it....I say FU!

Just tell your doctor, it better he knows anyways...
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    I'm using UGLfor TRT , but my doctor knows that I using (I told him), anytime I want a blood test he will order it up for me....gives me shit all the time for using, but he still looks after me...he will not prescribe TRT dosage...(I do have low natural TEST levels) just says it's a natural thing of life (low Test) and I'm just suppose to live with it....I say FU!
    i agree with you 100%. I will not go quietly into the night either, and plan to hit up my local anti-aging clinic this June when I am back from holiday.
    1 0

Discipline and dedication yeilds results. Consistency is key.

"You look like shit, you're fat with little muscle and your diet is shit and you're on all that gear?!?! The fuck is wrong with you??? " - xpac2 referring to n00b.