Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: hey guys anyone used this private blood testing lab?

1. #1 hey guys anyone used this private blood testing lab? 
    Raging Lunatic
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    we all know how big of a pain in the ass it is to try to get a doctor to order a blood test. I got free test done yesterday and it says 362 pmol/L
    I know that it is technically "within range" but I know I don't my best. (have some ED problems and VERY low libido lately even though I have not touched gear in a year and a half and I thought I recovered fine).

anyways, long story short I am considering starting a self prescribed TRT (I wouldn't be able to sway my doctor) and I came across a laboratory called "blue horizon blood tests" that apparently lets you order blood tests.

has anyone here ever used them before?

Thanks.
    0 0

Reply With Quote   hey guys anyone used this private blood testing lab? Send PM  

Hulking UP
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    The only thing I find on Google is a company in the UK. Is it them?
    0 0

Raging Lunatic
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I think they may be connected to that company, but they have a domain bloodtestscanada.com
    apparently you pay them money and they give you a GP referral for the tests you asked for and you take the referral to a lab.
    0 0

CJM Spawn
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by IronmanTriathlete View Post
    I think they may be connected to that company, but they have a domain bloodtestscanada.com
    apparently you pay them money and they give you a GP referral for the tests you asked for and you take the referral to a lab.
    I used it is legit. Just pay for the blood test online they e-mail you a form and take it to a lab and they e-mail you the results a few days later.
    0 0