Thread: TRT and anti-aging

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. #31 TRT and anti-aging 
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by MRX View Post
    Think I'm gonna try adding a super low dose of masteron to my trt. like 30 0r 40 mg to my 110mg weekly test dose. Just to up the dht and fuck the e2 over. Damn I hate estrogen. Ruins all the fun
    Run them at equal doses. 100 of Mast per week is not a big dose at all. If you have problems with hair buy some Nizoral and take 1/5 of 1 propecia per week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1 0

The above post and all posts made by Destroyer are the ravings of a lunatic & meant for entertainment purposes only.
    Reply With Quote   TRT and anti-aging Send PM  

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Years ago I went to an anti-aging docto. He put me on GH, DHEA, phytoestrogens, Urogestan, Euthyral and other stuff. I was so scared of developing cancer that I stopped the GH after a couple of months, the estrogens and the rest a few months later (Euthyral caused tachycardia, I thought I was having a heart attack and ended up in the ER..... The only stuff I still take is the DHEA because I have no sides.
    1 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by destroyer View Post
    Run them at equal doses. 100 of Mast per week is not a big dose at all. If you have problems with hair buy some Nizoral and take 1/5 of 1 propecia per week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I hear ya brother. I'm looking for something relatively sustainable and really dig using as little as possible for desired effects. I don't need the knockout punch. what goes up must come down? And yeah I got nice thick hair I don't wanna mess with lol
    Either way it's gonna wait. I'm gonna run some tbol in a few weeks and I wannt feel that alone (with my low dose trt of course)
    1 0

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234