Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Can't stand this shit! Gyno will not go away, i ended cycle long time ago

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    trial and error. run a short ester, ai.. have some letro on hand. see what happens
    1 0

Reply With Quote   Can't stand this shit! Gyno will not go away, i ended cycle long time ago Send PM  

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Ive asked my "guy" for Raloxifene. Says he hadn't heard of it, but is going to try and get it. Playing the waiting game now.
    1 0

Reply With Quote   Can't stand this shit! Gyno will not go away, i ended cycle long time ago Send PM  

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by james_brave View Post
    Ive asked my "guy" for Raloxifene. Says he hadn't heard of it, but is going to try and get it. Playing the waiting game now.
    It's not generally standard in our list of things...
    1 0

Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. -Henry Rollins.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Clearly didnt take long for my guy to figure out he cant find Raloxifene, and has suggested just to use Letro. Im not going to do that as I've read its much, much better to use a serm for gyno reversal. Is anyone having luck finding this through your "guy", or online only?
    0 0

Hardcore To The Motherfu*kin' MAX Hulk! No ego lifting's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by james_brave View Post
    Clearly didnt take long for my guy to figure out he cant find Raloxifene, and has suggested just to use Letro. Im not going to do that as I've read its much, much better to use a serm for gyno reversal. Is anyone having luck finding this through your "guy", or online only?
    Not all sources have it, but I just took a quick look and found some. It's out there. Used to be impossible to find in Canada.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
    1 0

CJM Spawn
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Dr Juice~ View Post
    -- One of the reasons I never fully come off Kidding aside, try what Snow recommends and if that doesn't work your only non-surgical option remaining could be letrozole. I've known more than a few non-responders to various protocols of gyno alleviation. It's almost guaranteed in this AAS business that gyno will be something you'll end up having to have surgically removed if you dabble in it long enough (my opinion). But we've definitely come a long way in education about it and more powerful drugs at our disposal to combat it.
    I second the letro, works fantastic and seems like it starts to work really quickly. I had decent sized lumps in both sides and started letro, and within a few days they were both virtually gone. Non the less they were bothering me like that just didnít want it to get worse.
    1 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Gyno is my most common AAS side effect. Times when it's gotten really bad and a small lump began to form behind both nipples, I take letrozole at 2.5mg ED for approximately 5-7 days and it eliminates it every time. Then I just go back to using Adex and drop the letrozole for the remainder of the cycle

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    1 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by peales View Post
    Gyno is my most common AAS side effect. Times when it's gotten really bad and a small lump began to form behind both nipples, I take letrozole at 2.5mg ED for approximately 5-7 days and it eliminates it every time. Then I just go back to using Adex and drop the letrozole for the remainder of the cycle

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    I'm the same... so I just run 1.25mg m/w/f and it's perfect...

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    2 0

Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. -Henry Rollins.

Gamma Radiation Affected
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Gyno sucks

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    0 0

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345