Thread: Backne and chest acne on full throttle for 2 months now..Suggestions Please

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Backne and chest acne on full throttle for 2 months now..Suggestions Please 
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I started cycling back to back with different labs and compounds..I did not PCT at all ..yes boys let it out of your system I know I should have....Now I've always have one or two big pimples on my back even without juice which should have been a red flag to PCT with something but it never seemed to effect until now 6 months later...and its on with vengeance..Prolactin build up big time..Saw doc and prescribed my Doxycycline and has not improved jack...in fact its worse..I have a appointment with the doc on tues and gonna suggest Accutain..I know its harsh but I need something thats going to work.
    Any thoughts gents?
    Oh yeah the soap and skin creams do absolutely dick for me..its all hormonal not clogged pours
    Last edited by Overpower; 07-29-2017 at 03:15 AM.
    0 1

Reply With Quote   Backne and chest acne on full throttle for 2 months now..Suggestions Please Send PM  

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Since puberty i have back acne, i tried everything in the world to get rid of it. Naturel and pharmaceutical product. 15 years later i still got acne on the back and the best thing i can do is to just dont care and live with it. Works fine for me, girls doesnt even care about this and some girls like it because they can pop them.

Sea water or salted pool and sun is what worked best for me.over the years.

Envoyé de mon SM-G920W8 en utilisant Tapatalk
    Last edited by veelox; 06-17-2017 at 06:28 AM.
    1 0

Reply With Quote   Backne and chest acne on full throttle for 2 months now..Suggestions Please Send PM  

Hulking UP
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Tanning worked for me, twice a week for 5 minutes.
    1 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    20mg accutane daily. Works awesome. And no real bad sides. I'm loving the accutane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2 0

Raging Lunatic
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Accutane is the only thing that has every worked for me. I had bad acne when I was teenager and tried EVERYTHING and it didn't go away until I used Accutane. Now I run it at 20mg/d on cycle and works great.
    1 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I was prescribed acutane as a teen when I has cystic acne. Yes it worked, but I thought the shit was going to kill me. Dried me right out. Lips always flaky, I would just be standing around and my nose would start pouring blood. Not a drip, a steady flow. Made me feel like garbage. The stuff is very liver toxic. I had to go for monthly blood work to monitor my liver. If buying ugl then be aware of the toxicity. It has also been linked to a bunch of bowl disorders as well. If I had to choose, I would choos the acne.
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Thanks guys I think Accutaine is the only thing that will work for me as well...And sun and Ocean/salt water always seemed to help during natural breakouts..
    Appreciate the input fellows
    0 0

CJM Spawn
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    +1 tanning definately helps even just ten mins a week or every other week
    0 0

Hardcore Motherfu*kin' Hulk Mnemonic's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Accutane will definitely work.
    Doc put me on 60mg for 4 months and 100mg for 2 months because of BAAAD cystic acne all over my back. Thanks Androgel.
    Completely halted all production (except for pre-existing cysts) and cleaned me right up. Sadly there was a lot of scarring on my lower back.
    It's been almost two years since then, scarring is almost gone, completely acne free.
    Nothing else did anything.
    0 0

Hulking UP
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Clindamycin cream did wonders for me. Get your doctor to prescribe it for you. It's cheap. It's clindamycin (antibiotic) and benzoyl peroxide mixed togeather.
    0 0

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast