Thread: Another anavar only pct question

1. #1 Another anavar only pct question 
    CJM Spawn
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I m 21 years old 200lbs and been working out 6-7 years steadily

Backstory: I had a few months of eating whatever I wanted and not really working out at all except for when i was labourer at a construction site. I quit my job to go back to school and the lack of movement with my shitty diet I obviously put on some unwanted fat. Ive been back to the gym for the past while and the extra fat has been hanging on longer than expected. Keep in mind, I still ate like shit and didnt do as much cardio as i should have. So, in a moment of weakness I ordered some var without doing much research and a planed a "cycle" of 30mg/day of var until I was where I wanted to be. I had no plan for a pct because I thought suppression wouldn't be an issue. I was looking for a easy way out of a problem that could have been fixed with a few less donairs during the week and some cardio..

I've only taken 4 doses. But I read a study: press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.84.8.5923
    They gave young men 15mg/day, Day 1-3 Testosterone levels were around 450ng/dL, on day 5 they plumeted down to around 280ng/dL
    Again this is only on 15mg a day of var...

On the night I recieved the var I took 5mg to see if i would have a bad reaction.
    Day 2: 20mg
    Day 3: back down to 10mg (I was getting "cold feet" on 20mg after doing some google searches)
    Day 4: 10 mg

I read through forums and some studies and realized how stupid i was to: 1.Run var without Test 2. Waste money on that low of a dose 3. Have no plan for pct regardless of dose. 4. Not get a blood test prior.

The study I posted above was what knocked some sense into my head.

My question is... is doing a mild pct worth it or was my *possible* supression short enough to not have lasting effects?

Keep in mind, my var is from a source that is not well know/tested so my "Anavar" could be under dosed, over dosed, or just sugar pills. Possibly even winny or dbol. I might be imagining this but my ball feel a little weird, I was horny as fuck the first 3 days. It just seems a bit soon/too low a dose for those kind of side effects.

Feel free to roast me in your reply. It was a reckless way to approach changing my hormones around and I'm too young to try roids regardless. Ive learned my lesson and im glad I wasnt far into this joke of a "cycle".
    0 0

Reply With Quote   Another anavar only pct question Send PM  

Hardcore Motherfu*kin' Hulk xpac2's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    You don't need a PCT for 4 doses

You also don't need any hormones right now you need to get your diet and training right, but sounds like you already figured that one out
    0 0

3. #3 Another anavar only pct question 
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    So you took a low dose of var for four days... and youíre 21... you will be fine. You seem to know what you did was stupid. That is good enough for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    0 0

CJM Spawn
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    You're absolutely right, I'll keep my distance from any gear until Im older. Im at the prime of my life in terms of hormones, I just got cocky I guess.. Lesson learned, thanks for your reply brother.
    1 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgre View Post
    You're absolutely right, I'll keep my distance from any gear until Im older. Im at the prime of my life in terms of hormones, I just got cocky I guess.. Lesson learned, thanks for your reply brother.
    Try and maximize your natural potential for a few more years at least. Really learn what works for you training and diet wise, and research as much as you can about aas. Then, when the time is right and if you still choose, you will be well prepared to take the next step.
    1 0

Discipline and dedication yeilds results. Consistency is key.

"You look like shit, you're fat with little muscle and your diet is shit and you're on all that gear?!?! The fuck is wrong with you??? " - xpac2 referring to n00b.

CJM Spawn
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Phew, thank you man... It sounds so ridiculous when I read it back to myself hahaha. What I did was beyond stupid, there was all this information online that I could have researched and done it right but I was too caught up trying to find a magic pill. I am ashamed but with mistakes come lessons and I learned an important one. Thanks again for the reply brother
    0 0

CJM Spawn
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Absolutely.. I've never even tried to diet and I was looking to mess with my hormones to get quick results, EXTREMELY wreck-less thing to do. I have lots to learn about PEDs but this will go down as the most important one. I will look into the keto diet. Thank you for the input, Im going to stay natural atleast until trt is an option.
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgre View Post
    Absolutely.. I've never even tried to diet and I was looking to mess with my hormones to get quick results, EXTREMELY wreck-less thing to do. I have lots to learn about PEDs but this will go down as the most important one. I will look into the keto diet. Thank you for the input, Im going to stay natural atleast until trt is an option.
    You know I avoided gear until trt so 42 and Iíll tell you what, was I ever the biggest guy? Did it matter, nope
    I still got a hot wife, good job, friends without the gear. Shit I even looked really good until I started to drink and party heavily closer to my 40ís.
    Hire a coach with the money you would have spent on gear and I guarantee you will get gear like results.

Plus if you wait to abuse your body when you are older, your joints are still good and you can hammer it hard and look fucking great for an old man.
    0 0

Any monkey can lift weights, it's the eating part that's hard.