Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: PCT and Gyno

1. #1 PCT and Gyno 
    CJM Spawn
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Hey everyone just looking for some advice! I will start this with saying that ever since puberty (13) I have always had puffy nipples. I have been tested for gyno (ultra sound) and even met with a surgeon and both were nagative I do no have gyno and ultra sound came back nagative for glandular tissue, the surgeon felt around good and said he can not remove something that is not there. I'm not 27 and still have these puffy nipples and it drives me crazy!

I'm currently at the end of a cycle Of test e 500mg/wk, eq 500mg/wk and mast 400mg/week for a 20 week cycle. This is my 3rd cycle and I have never had an issue with conversion and estrogen rebound, my first couple cycles I never used an AI and never had issues, this last cycle was a bit heavier so I used arimidex .25mg twice a week (shot days) and never had sensitivity and soreness or any gyno symptoms ever in my life other than puffy nips. I have been made aware of the product called raloxofene and I'm going to try it for sure, thing is im starting my pct of clomid 40/40/40/40
    Nolva 40/40/40/40

Do I add my Ralox in during this pct or wait until pct is complete wait a couple months until everything is 100% out o my system and levels are back to normal and 100% natural then try the Ralox to see if it will reduce my puffy nips which o have had since a young teenager.

I got bloods done mid cycle and my estridol was in check and test levels elevated forsure so I have never had estrogen issues from cycle. Any advise helps as I would like to delete these puffy nipples from my life and mostly my body!!
    0 0

Reply With Quote   PCT and Gyno Send PM  

CJM Spawn
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Stats are 5'7"
    165lbs
    12%bfi
    Chest is good and tight a bit of fat but trying to shred it now but I have seen 300lb men with better nipples so I'm not convinced it's a fat issue
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    You can take the raloxefene now, I hope it works but I'd be kind of surprised
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    That's probably just your genetic makeup and probably not much you can do about it. My nipples have a slightly puffy appearance that I inherited from my father, lol

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    0 0

CJM Spawn
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by snowpatrol View Post
    You can take the raloxefene now, I hope it works but I'd be kind of surprised
    So you would start it now with 2 weeks left in your cycle and continue throughout pct??
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Nice View Post
    So you would start it now with 2 weeks left in your cycle and continue throughout pct??
    Yes, it won't have a negative impact on your cycle or recovery...but you won't really know how your HTPA health is (if you're checking via bloodwork) until you've ceased all SERMS (including raloxifene) for some time
    0 0

CJM Spawn
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by snowpatrol View Post
    Yes, it won't have a negative impact on your cycle or recovery...but you won't really know how your HTPA health is (if you're checking via bloodwork) until you've ceased all SERMS (including raloxifene) for some time
    Okay I just want to make sure adding that into my pct won't be over board with the clomid and nolva as well. When should I stop taking arimidex? I only take .25mg on shot days. Such a low dose only .5 a week I will post pic of my
    Bloods
    0 0

CJM Spawn
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Any one else have any advice or experience with this situation ??
    0 0