Thread: TRT Suggestions

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Hardcore Motherfu*kin' Hulk Mnemonic's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooobaby View Post
    I would.love to, I found primo to.be mast without the skin issues. Best I looked ever was 400 test and 1000mg primo a week Now how the fuck does one find real primo now days. I know how it smells/tastes and the last primo I got was not primo.

P.s.not a source request, better question would.be which labs most likely have primo?

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
    What skin problems did you encounter with Masteron and at what dose?
    I was considering it for my next low-moderate blast.
    1 0

"You know what they say, measure something... Then just cut it."
    Reply With Quote   TRT Suggestions Send PM  

Hard As FU*K HULK!!! rhynoplanet's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnemonic View Post
    Mast tends to make people get acne. People that already have acne end up with more while people that donít usually get any have some. Usually shows up more on the body then the face but obviously this is different from person to person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1 0

ISYMFS. Be strong and CONQUER all. Old man strength.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Increased skin oil was really the only issue, and a bit of ...how should I say...need for sex, like not want...need lol. I used Masterson at 400mg/wk with 750 test the first time and had to discontinue the masteron as t made my existing skin issues get to the point an antibiotic was needed. I ran a full course of accutane and so I tried it again a year later at 600 a week with 500 test /wk and 100mg a day oral Winny and loved it. Did notice it made me really oily again, but a cleaner diet, the accutane and better skin care and it wasn't an issue.

If you can afford to use primo, it's superior but I kinda gave up on finding it..I heard orion has good primo might try a test bottle. Primobolan enanthate in cottonseed or grape seed will have an almost cherry smell to it, alot like test enanthate but less like candle wax and more sweet. People think I'm nuts for tasting my gear but it seems a good way to quickly know when you get something you aren't supposed to be having.

Masteron is wonderful if you don't like the bloat and aren't obsessed with the scale. Primo same deal less androgenic sides.

1 0

Hardcore Motherfu*kin' Hulk Mnemonic's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Increased skin oil was really the only issue, and a bit of ...how should I say...need for sex, like not want...need lol. I used Masterson at 400mg/wk with 750 test the first time and had to discontinue the masteron as t made my existing skin issues get to the point an antibiotic was needed. I ran a full course of accutane and so I tried it again a year later at 600 a week with 500 test /wk and 100mg a day oral Winny and loved it. Did notice it made me really oily again, but a cleaner diet, the accutane and better skin care and it wasn't an issue.

If you can afford to use primo, it's superior but I kinda gave up on finding it..I heard orion has good primo might try a test bottle. Primobolan enanthate in cottonseed or grape seed will have an almost cherry smell to it, alot like test enanthate but less like candle wax and more sweet. People think I'm nuts for tasting my gear but it seems a good way to quickly know when you get something you aren't supposed to be having.

Masteron is wonderful if you don't like the bloat and aren't obsessed with the scale. Primo same deal less androgenic sides.

Ah alright, would you say the libido effect is a different kind of animal in comparison to tren?

Rough on the skin condition there, glad things are better now.
    I had a bad case of cystic acne on my back from imbalanced E2 from Androgel, only thing that worked was 60mg and finishing 100mg dose accutane for 6 months.
    I don't get acne anymore, so I should be in the same boat as you in that sense.

After reviewing my rep's list, I can't even consider running primo with its price. Especially at 100mg/ml dosing.

Cool, thanks for the info rhyno & Mooo.
    0 0

"You know what they say, measure something... Then just cut it."

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Ah alright, would you say the libido effect is a different kind of animal in comparison to tren?

I had a bad case of cystic acne on my back from imbalanced E2 from Androgel, only thing that worked was 60mg and finishing 100mg dose accutane for 6 months.

After reviewing my rep's list, I can't even consider running primo with its price. Especially at 100mg/ml dosing.

Primo is tren without the sides for me at 1000+ a week. I've learned for me keeping my testosterone at get levels and never using aromatising gear in doses that give me any estrogen sides at all is my only option. In my estrogen balanced state I am a beast and I am a wreck high or low. Never used to be a problem but anything else is not sustainable or fun. Tbh I'd love to try 100mg test a week with 2000 primo a week. ...like as get permanently.

0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Primo is tren without the sides for me at 1000+ a week. I've learned for me keeping my testosterone at get levels and never using aromatising gear in doses that give me any estrogen sides at all is my only option. In my estrogen balanced state I am a beast and I am a wreck high or low. Never used to be a problem but anything else is not sustainable or fun. Tbh I'd love to try 100mg test a week with 2000 primo a week. ...like as get permanently.

I’m with you on that. My last run I felt better didn’t have to worry about an ai, less bloat, no acne. I think my next run will be high mast though, lol. Unless my hair starts to fall out
    2 0

Any monkey can lift weights, it's the eating part that's hard.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)

I get bad acne from Tren more than any other AAS. As for libido. Masteron is like a switch its like proviron, but longer lasting. Good stuff. Much better than tren. Masteron lets you finish, unlike Tren which slows that down. Masteron is DHT, best feeling ever for alertness, calm, power, awesome.
    0 0

The above post and all posts made by Destroyer are the ravings of a lunatic & meant for entertainment purposes only.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)

I assume if you are getting fake Primo, it would be something like EQ or a low dosed Test E. Iíd like to hear about this some more as Iíve just found a source for reasonably priced Primo. Problem is, Iíll have to buy a lot of it, as one would with Primo. Just wondering if there are any telltale signs of fake Primo. Anybody got a story? Bloods that showed something else?

2 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Britz View Post
    I assume if you are getting fake Primo, it would be something like EQ or a low dosed Test E. Iíd like to hear about this some more as Iíve just found a source for reasonably priced Primo. Problem is, Iíll have to buy a lot of it, as one would with Primo. Just wondering if there are any telltale signs of fake Primo. Anybody got a story? Bloods that showed something else?

Also curious about this. Good question Britz. Anyone know?

1 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickle View Post
    Also curious about this. Good question Britz. Anyone know?

Also maybe low dose Mast..?

0 0

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast