Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: TRT Suggestions

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Britz View Post
    I assume if you are getting fake Primo, it would be something like EQ or a low dosed Test E. Iíd like to hear about this some more as Iíve just found a source for reasonably priced Primo. Problem is, Iíll have to buy a lot of it, as one would with Primo. Just wondering if there are any telltale signs of fake Primo. Anybody got a story? Bloods that showed something else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Send me a bottle I'll tell ya :-p

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
    0 0

Reply With Quote   TRT Suggestions Send PM  

2. #62 TRT Suggestions 
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Primo is so tricky to tell, because how do you know if the Ďrealí primo you got before was actually Primo?? I despise thievery, I wish you always got what you paid for.

In fact Iíd say thatís another reason why everyone stays away. Why fake EQ? So easily available... same with test and tren. I do sometimes wonder if some of the lesser reputable labs are bothering to remove the e2 that comes with it in the fina pellets. I wonder if thatís why weíre all using letro with tren. Anyway, for Primo, Talk about $$. Shit is not cheap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by destroyer; 04-21-2018 at 09:22 AM.
    0 0

The above post and all posts made by Destroyer are the ravings of a lunatic & meant for entertainment purposes only.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I just ran twice as much Mast as usual, 2:1 Mast to Test, instead of 1:1 and didn't really notice any difference, either in my mood or physically to be worth doing it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Britz View Post
    I assume if you are getting fake Primo, it would be something like EQ or a low dosed Test E. Iíd like to hear about this some more as Iíve just found a source for reasonably priced Primo. Problem is, Iíll have to buy a lot of it, as one would with Primo. Just wondering if there are any telltale signs of fake Primo. Anybody got a story? Bloods that showed something else?
    Last year I thought I was taking low dose test/mast/primo until my bloods came back with my free T <2500. Normally on low dose test it's like 750-900.
    0 0

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567