Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: TRT Suggestions

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Britz View Post
    I assume if you are getting fake Primo, it would be something like EQ or a low dosed Test E. Iíd like to hear about this some more as Iíve just found a source for reasonably priced Primo. Problem is, Iíll have to buy a lot of it, as one would with Primo. Just wondering if there are any telltale signs of fake Primo. Anybody got a story? Bloods that showed something else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Send me a bottle I'll tell ya :-p

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
    0 0

Reply With Quote   TRT Suggestions Send PM  

2. #62 TRT Suggestions 
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Primo is so tricky to tell, because how do you know if the Ďrealí primo you got before was actually Primo?? I despise thievery, I wish you always got what you paid for.

In fact Iíd say thatís another reason why everyone stays away. Why fake EQ? So easily available... same with test and tren. I do sometimes wonder if some of the lesser reputable labs are bothering to remove the e2 that comes with it in the fina pellets. I wonder if thatís why weíre all using letro with tren. Anyway, for Primo, Talk about $$. Shit is not cheap!

Last edited by destroyer; 04-21-2018 at 09:22 AM.
    0 0

The above post and all posts made by Destroyer are the ravings of a lunatic & meant for entertainment purposes only.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I just ran twice as much Mast as usual, 2:1 Mast to Test, instead of 1:1 and didn't really notice any difference, either in my mood or physically to be worth doing it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Britz View Post
    I assume if you are getting fake Primo, it would be something like EQ or a low dosed Test E. Iíd like to hear about this some more as Iíve just found a source for reasonably priced Primo. Problem is, Iíll have to buy a lot of it, as one would with Primo. Just wondering if there are any telltale signs of fake Primo. Anybody got a story? Bloods that showed something else?
    Last year I thought I was taking low dose test/mast/primo until my bloods came back with my free T <2500. Normally on low dose test it's like 750-900.
    0 0

Raging Lunatic
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by destroyer View Post
    Primo is so tricky to tell, because how do you know if the Ďrealí primo you got before was actually Primo?? I despise thievery, I wish you always got what you paid for.

In fact Iíd say thatís another reason why everyone stays away. Why fake EQ? So easily available... same with test and tren. I do sometimes wonder if some of the lesser reputable labs are bothering to remove the e2 that comes with it in the fina pellets. I wonder if thatís why weíre all using letro with tren. Anyway, for Primo, Talk about $$. Shit is not cheap!

If you were injecting e2 alomg side your tren, then letro wouldnít do a damn thing to help. Letro, like all AIs, prevents the convertion of test to e2. It doesnít ďkillĒ e2 thatís already present.
    Also, I doubt any lab of reasonable size is using fina pellets as their source of raws.
    1 0

5. #65 TRT Suggestions 
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Update on what I decided to do here guys.

I'm officially off my prep cycle and program and have begun my reverse. I also have decided do not go the TRT route do more of a mini or bridge blast until my next actual full cycle.

Two reasons for this :

First being my blood work came back clean and my doctor had no objections to my plan. I always base every cycle decision off of what my doctor and blood work says.

Secondly, I will be having surgery for my hernia most likely in July. So I want to make the most of the time before I have to take a mandatory 6 week break.

I absolutely loved my last SYN cycle, their products and dealing with my Rep. But you can never have too many good sources. So that being said I am trying Genetec for my bridge cycle. I will get blood work during the cycle and see how it compares.

Here is the plan:

T400 at 600mg/wk
    Deca at 300mg/wk
    Mast E at 200mg/wk
    Tren E at 100mg/wk
    Aromasin 12.5mg/ 3 times a wk
    Evoke one pill AM and one PM

I have prami on hand in case running the Tren and Deca together give me some prolactin issues.

I will rock this until my surgery or a maximum of 20 weeks. What ever comes first. Once my surgery starts I will just do a lose dose of Test and possibly Mast E.

Keep in mind these doses are low for me. They may seem high to others for a mini blast but my full cycle doses would be roughly 66% higher than these.

Last edited by Pickle; 05-16-2018 at 09:12 AM.
    1 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    ^ just curious Pickle, why bother with tren at 100 at this stage? After running a higher amount for your show I would be inclined to give it a break for a bit after.
    1 0

Discipline and dedication yeilds results. Consistency is key.

"You look like shit, you're fat with little muscle and your diet is shit and you're on all that gear?!?! The fuck is wrong with you??? " - xpac2 referring to n00b.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by 66Chevy View Post
    ^ just curious Pickle, why bother with tren at 100 at this stage? After running a higher amount for your show I would be inclined to give it a break for a bit after.
    trenaholic... its a disease.

3 0

The above post and all posts made by Destroyer are the ravings of a lunatic & meant for entertainment purposes only.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by 66Chevy View Post
    I honestly, have never run it at a low dose. I kind of wanted to play around with it and see if I notice anything. See what sides are like. I'm honestly likely to adjust the dose of it up until I feel it and then back down below the point of noticable sides. If I don't notice anything my plans was to just drop it.
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by destroyer View Post
    trenaholic... its a disease.

Itís a conditioning known medically as #trenlife
    1 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    #trenlife...
    1 0

Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. -Henry Rollins.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast