Hulking UP
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Wow . 20 years .. that’s amazing .
    bring on the next 20 ...
    0 0

Reply With Quote   = ||| -- The Year 2018 and what it means to CJM --||| = Send PM  

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    20 years? Wow I remember joining when QOD and p.s. were still around.
    1 0

Reply With Quote   = ||| -- The Year 2018 and what it means to CJM --||| = Send PM  

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by millenium girl View Post
    Wow I remember joining when QOD and p.s. were still around.
    p.s. was still here Super-Modding when I first joined but QOD had already stopped posting unfortunately.
    1 0

Discipline and dedication yeilds results. Consistency is key.

"You look like shit, you're fat with little muscle and your diet is shit and you're on all that gear?!?! The fuck is wrong with you??? " - xpac2 referring to n00b.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by millenium girl View Post
    20 years? Wow I remember joining when QOD and p.s. were still around.
    I met her on Fitness Geared long ago, and she invited me here.
    1 0

There is no substitute for experience

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Been a long and winding road man. I was hoping to hear more of the story though.
    0 0

Flesh...Aroooo !

Hardcore Motherfu*kin' Hulk xpac2's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I will take my 1000th post to congratulate everyone involved in making CJM the great resource and community that it is!
    4 0

Berserker
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    anyone remember muscle nexus? id guess youd call it a splinter site from cjm. even though youd call it a rival, there were really good discussion in those times.
    1 0

Its Ripping Time

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by zenmonky View Post
    anyone remember muscle nexus? id guess youd call it a splinter site from cjm. even though youd call it a rival, there were really good discussion in those times.
    Man THAT was old... I think that's where 'Animal' and his Tren kids REALLY took off ...
    0 0

Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. -Henry Rollins.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by zenmonky View Post
    Congrats on 20 yrs....great work!!
    Muscle nexus was awesome, CBB was good, ripped Canadians was great, lots and lots of good old canadian boards. My better half countrychic and I met on these boards in 2004, and have been cohabitating since 2006, they are special to us... I am the same age as you Dr.J, and I remember when this board started, I was a member, then I forget what upgrade happened and I had to re enlist in 04... it is weird that 20 yrs ago when this stuff started on the net I fell like it was only a couple yrs ago, FML, in 20 more yrs ill be pensioned off, gotta live it up way more until then and beyond..
    Last edited by ironwill; 01-16-2018 at 05:43 PM.
    3 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by ironwill View Post
    Congrats on 20 yrs....great work!!
    Muscle nexus was awesome, CBB was good, ripped Canadians was great, lots and lots of good old canadian boards. My better half countrychic and I met on these boards in 2004, and have been cohabitating since 2006, they are special to us... I am the same age as you Dr.J, and I remember when this board started, I was a member, then I forget what upgrade happened and I had to re enlist in 04... it is weird that 20 yrs ago when this stuff started on the net I fell like it was only a couple yrs ago, FML, in 20 more yrs ill be pensioned off, gotta live it up way more until then and beyond..
    -- Oh wow CountryChic! That's a name I haven't heard in a long time. Very nice woman. I met her in person at the 2005 or 2006 Canadian Nationals in Edmonton with QOD and p.s. Awesome you two married. Great to see you still around CJM my friend.
    2 0

Welcome to CJM, New User! - A Non-Official Guide to Your Potential Assimilation (click): http://canadianjuicemonsters.net/for...ad.php?t=53419

Read about my Incarceration (click): http://canadianjuicemonsters.net/for...ghlight=newark

Read about the History of CJM (click): http://canadianjuicemonsters.net/for...ad.php?t=40153

"People prefer to follow those that help them, not those who intimidate them."

-- Dr Juice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12