Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Please Stop Solicting CJM Users via the PM System!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Please Stop Solicting CJM Users via the PM System!! 
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    -- I know I haven't been around here as much as I'd like to of late, but here I am with a quick word of caution. The use of the Private Messaging System to promote AAS sales must cease immediately. This practice is strictly against CJM policy.

In my absence I've received several emails with complaints from multiple users about solicitation via the PM system. I'd like to avoid taking further action so please stop doing this. I know the persons involved and I'm sure you know who you are.

~DJ~
    0 0

Welcome to CJM, New User! - A Non-Official Guide to Your Potential Assimilation (click): http://canadianjuicemonsters.net/for...ad.php?t=53419

Read about my Incarceration (click): http://canadianjuicemonsters.net/for...ghlight=newark

Read about the History of CJM (click): http://canadianjuicemonsters.net/for...ad.php?t=40153

"People prefer to follow those that help them, not those who intimidate them."

-- Dr Juice
    Reply With Quote   Please Stop Solicting CJM Users via the PM System!! Send PM  

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I heard King was trying to solicit sex through the pm system again..... guy just can’t help himself I guess.
    3 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by biguglynewf View Post
    I heard King was trying to solicit sex through the pm system again..... guy just can’t help himself I guess.
    I had thought he was keeping a low-profile around here lately....now I know why! lol.
    1 0

Discipline and dedication yeilds results. Consistency is key.

"You look like shit, you're fat with little muscle and your diet is shit and you're on all that gear?!?! The fuck is wrong with you??? " - xpac2 referring to n00b.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Yha MG pmed me asking me if i was a good kisser lol
    2 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by biguglynewf View Post
    Ive re read the rules...nothing illegal...you are paying for my time not sex
    3 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by manfreakyca View Post
    Yha MG pmed me asking me if i was a good kisser lol
    WHAT!?!? I thought I was the only one. MG how could you? You made me feel special
    0 0

If I offend you
    1) I am sorry
    2) It won't happen again
    3) #1 and 2 are lies
    4) You're a pussy

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Dr Juice~ View Post
    -- I know I haven't been around here as much as I'd like to of late, but here I am with a quick word of caution. The use of the Private Messaging System to promote AAS sales must cease immediately. This practice is strictly against CJM policy.

In my absence I've received several emails with complaints from multiple users about solicitation via the PM system. I'd like to avoid taking further action so please stop doing this. I know the persons involved and I'm sure you know who you are.

~DJ~
    That kinda stunt used to result in a permanent ban back at SSB and other boards.

Manfreakca please show some gratitude to MG who invited you here and gave you a new home
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Testbear View Post
    WHAT!?!? I thought I was the only one. MG how could you? You made me feel special
    What did you expect? You stopped showing up here
    1 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    -- CJM member bigbr0nx banned for 1-week for solicitation vis the PM system.
    1 0

Welcome to CJM, New User! - A Non-Official Guide to Your Potential Assimilation (click): http://canadianjuicemonsters.net/for...ad.php?t=53419

Read about my Incarceration (click): http://canadianjuicemonsters.net/for...ghlight=newark

Read about the History of CJM (click): http://canadianjuicemonsters.net/for...ad.php?t=40153

"People prefer to follow those that help them, not those who intimidate them."

-- Dr Juice

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Dr Juice~ View Post
    -- CJM member bigbr0nx banned for 1-week for solicitation vis the PM system.
    That's why I was afraid of having broken the rules when I contacted Samwall via PM.
    0 0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast