Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Trt ban in mma

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I think it's kind of a waste of time. Guys are getting popped now even after their cycles for pct drugs like Jon Jones. I think probably the number or percentage of actually 'clean' completely athletes in the ufc is about 15 percent. Some of the women and Mark Hunt! lol
    I think it's kind of stupid to ban trt because some people actually need it.
    Another thing is that when we turn on our tv's, we don't want to see normal people. We don't want to see people that look like Roy Nelson fight. Did anyone have a problem back in the day watching Shamrock vs Don Frye? what an epic battle and both were juiced to the gills.
    I don't care what the guys are on. I don't want them to be on so much of something they might die but a little bit too much test..who cares?
    My 2 cents
    0 0

Reply With Quote   Send PM  

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick.m View Post
    I think it's kind of a waste of time. Guys are getting popped now even after their cycles for pct drugs like Jon Jones. I think probably the number or percentage of actually 'clean' completely athletes in the ufc is about 15 percent. Some of the women and Mark Hunt! lol
    I think it's kind of stupid to ban trt because some people actually need it.
    Another thing is that when we turn on our tv's, we don't want to see normal people. We don't want to see people that look like Roy Nelson fight. Did anyone have a problem back in the day watching Shamrock vs Don Frye? what an epic battle and both were juiced to the gills.
    I don't care what the guys are on. I don't want them to be on so much of something they might die but a little bit too much test..who cares?
    My 2 cents
    I wouldnt call the roy nelson bodytype 'normal'
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I wouldnt call the roy nelson bodytype 'normal'

Good point! lol
    0 0