Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Suppose You Were Granted A Wish . . .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    As bad as it sounds, I wish I was about 3-4" shorter. Being 6'2" with high calve insertions and small ankles is a recipe for disaster when it comes to the size of my calves.

And of course, testicles that produce test and tren would be nice too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    0 0

"I'm currently on 250mg of Cyp, I did realize I came off sounding like a cocky douchebag, regretted it after but was too late, was def the test talking there." -rickrude500
    Reply With Quote   Send PM  

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Invincible joints tendons and ligaments.
    Able to shoot giant loads to degrade women even more
    Less arm pit odor so I could use less pit stick and quit fucking up my good shirts with the fucking aluminum stains from antiperspirant
    Wouldn't mind another inch as well so I can officially say I'm 6ft, for whatever reason women like that 6ft mark but most are to dumb to know the difference of a inch so I get away saying I'm 6ft.
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I wish I had a team of 5 dedicated, identical clones...

I'd take over the world
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Be 6'ft on the dot rather than 6'3
    Larger arms/legs
    No body hair

0 0

Berserker
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    My beard sucks. Like - terrible. I'm insanely jealous of the long, luxuriant beards I see guys cultivating. I can always work out, do roids, etc for muscles and recomping but nothing will give me a beard. So, I wish for the world's most handsome beard.

And also, for a nice stick to beat away all the women who would be lusting after me once I grew it.
    0 0

Hulking UP
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    i would want bigger calves, or atleast the ability to reap some reward for the effort put into them. Gets hot wearing pants in the gym all the time
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winchester1886 View Post
    My beard sucks. Like - terrible. I'm insanely jealous of the long, luxuriant beards I see guys cultivating. I can always work out, do roids, etc for muscles and recomping but nothing will give me a beard. So, I wish for the world's most handsome beard.

And also, for a nice stick to beat away all the women who would be lusting after me once I grew it.
    -- Seriously, when did this whole trending of beards begin? Who started it, the hipsters with their scrubby neck beards and fedoras? A UFC fighter? 'Movember'? I'm perplexed why guy's in my hometown would want to sport facial hair that makes you resemble an 18th century English gent, Abe Lincoln, or an Amish man? Maybe it's just a thing; something that will go down in the history books as defining men's appearance in the 2010+ years?

It's interesting though because studies have shown that young men of today produce lower test than those of previous generations. Also, it can be argued that men of today work less strenuous jobs than their father's, and for the most part home life is less strenuous than bygone eras. Also interesting is the steady drop in juvenile crime, and crime overall, in crime related data released annually. Instead of kids going out at night causing general hooliganism, stealing cars, public drunkenness, and other related crimes, youth of today are more apt to stay home in their bedroom playing PS4, tending to social media, and smoking weed. I can't even remember the last time I witnessed a bar fight (a regularly occurring trend throughout the '80's and 90's). What am I getting at with these statements? The pussification and feminization of young men . . .

Personally I see this trend of beard growing, and you can throw tattoos in there as well, as young males of this era making a statement. They want to exemplify masculinity when the environment around them is pushing back. Even if they might have been raised by a single mom, have a sedimentary job in an I.T. firm, and are more apt to flee from danger than engage it, at least outwardly they appear "masculine." Are all beard-sporting, or tattooed, young men inherently like this? Of course not, but I've made numerous observations to the contrary.
    0 0

Welcome to CJM, New User! - A Non-Official Guide to Your Potential Assimilation (click): http://canadianjuicemonsters.net/for...ad.php?t=53419

Read about my Incarceration (click): http://canadianjuicemonsters.net/for...ghlight=newark

Read about the History of CJM (click): http://canadianjuicemonsters.net/for...ad.php?t=40153

"People prefer to follow those that help them, not those who intimidate them."

-- Dr Juice

Gamma Radiation Affected marm2017's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Dr Juice~ View Post
    -- Seriously, when did this whole trending of beards begin? Who started it, the hipsters with their scrubby neck beards and fedoras? A UFC fighter? 'Movember'? I'm perplexed why guy's in my hometown would want to sport facial hair that makes you resemble an 18th century English gent, Abe Lincoln, or an Amish man? Maybe it's just a thing; something that will go down in the history books as defining men's appearance in the 2010+ years?

It's interesting though because studies have shown that young men of today produce lower test than those of previous generations. Also, it can be argued that men of today work less strenuous jobs than their father's, and for the most part home life is less strenuous than bygone eras. Also interesting is the steady drop in juvenile crime, and crime overall, in crime related data released annually. Instead of kids going out at night causing general hooliganism, stealing cars, public drunkenness, and other related crimes, youth of today are more apt to stay home in their bedroom playing PS4, tending to social media, and smoking weed. I can't even remember the last time I witnessed a bar fight (a regularly occurring trend throughout the '80's and 90's. What am I getting at with these statements? The pussification and feminization of young men . . .

Personally I see this trend of beard growing, and you can throw tattoos in there as well, as young males of this era making a statement. They want to exemplify masculinity when the environment around them is pushing back. Even if they might have been raised by a single mom, have a sedimentary job in an I.T. firm, and are more apt to flee from danger than approach it, at least outwardly they appear "masculine." Are all beard-sporting, or tattooed, young men inherently like this? Of course not, but I've made numerous observations to the contrary.
    Dr. Juice, very well said.

I deal with thousands of persons per year as a consultant in a high traffic sector. Over the years, I've seen a surge in beards, ear piercings, eye brow piercings, green hair, spiked hair, wild tattoos, ripped jeans, tight yoga pants, etc. Sure, it's a free country and people have freedoms. However, is something more at play here?

My point here is this. In an effort to be different, people are becoming more and more extreme in their appearance. Why? Well, we live in an attention-gathering society where the number of "likes" determines one's station in life. Ridiculous really.

What happened to back-breaking work?

During the days of Don Draper, one would go to night school or work in a bunch of jobs to further one's destiny. However, today, we are surrounded by a generation of piercings, whiners and spoiled brats. This crew will not even blink when pulling the plug on Aunt Doris' respirator, while spraying more green in their hair.

Dr. Juice, you struck a chord. Thanks for allowing me to rant.

I'm off for a shave and to get my hair cut short. Then, quads.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    1 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by marm2017 View Post
    Dr. Juice, very well said.

I deal with thousands of persons per year as a consultant in a high traffic sector. Over the years, I've seen a surge in beards, ear piercings, eye brow piercings, green hair, spiked hair, wild tattoos, ripped jeans, tight yoga pants, etc. Sure, it's a free country and people have freedoms. However, is something more at play here?

My point here is this. In an effort to be different, people are becoming more and more extreme in their appearance. Why? Well, we live in an attention-gathering society where the number of "likes" determines one's station in life. Ridiculous really.

What happened to back-breaking work?

During the days of Don Draper, one would go to night school or work in a bunch of jobs to further one's destiny. However, today, we are surrounded by a generation of piercings, whiners and spoiled brats. This crew will not even blink when pulling the plug on Aunt Doris' respirator, while spraying more green in their hair.

Dr. Juice, you struck a chord. Thanks for allowing me to rant.

I'm off for a shave and to get my hair cut short. Then, quads.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    I currently sport a beard simply because my face is fat due to off-season lol. Not a great excuse but I'm trying to limit the amount of different compounds im taking so a grow a beard instead. Nothing crazy about it but I don't think I look Amish.. and still get laid regularly so I have no complaints. Although I'm on the fence about doing a mini cut and shredding up a little for summer so I can see my cheekbones again.. which draw attention. Bulk er cut er bulk er cut

2 0

Berserker
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Dr Juice~ View Post

It's interesting though because studies have shown that young men of today produce lower test than those of previous generations. Also, it can be argued that men of today work less strenuous jobs than their father's, and for the most part home life is less strenuous than bygone eras. Also interesting is the steady drop in juvenile crime, and crime overall, in crime related data released annually. Instead of kids going out at night causing general hooliganism, stealing cars, public drunkenness, and other related crimes, youth of today are more apt to stay home in their bedroom playing PS4, tending to social media, and smoking weed. I can't even remember the last time I witnessed a bar fight (a regularly occurring trend throughout the '80's and 90's. What am I getting at with these statements? The pussification and feminization of young men . . .

Personally I see this trend of beard growing, and you can throw tattoos in there as well, as young males of this era making a statement. They want to exemplify masculinity when the environment around them is pushing back. Even if they might have been raised by a single mom, have a sedimentary job in an I.T. firm, and are more apt to flee from danger than engage it, at least outwardly they appear "masculine." Are all beard-sporting, or tattooed, young men inherently like this? Of course not, but I've made numerous observations to the contrary.
    I've provoked discussion, excellent.

You do see the irony though in questioning beard growth on a bodybuilding board, right?

I work in an office. I push paper around. I'm surrounded by women. I'm in the farthest thing from a masculine profession, but here I am trying to get to a 425 bench press. And yes, a part of it is because I feel a deficiency in masculinity. Deep down I am still the bespectacled kid who was bullied. I'm making myself stronger and tougher than I ever was for a confrontation that happened in 1988.

Beards though are nothing new, certainly not a hipster invention. They have projected wisdom, authority, warrior fierceness, and sexiness for millennia. Wise men. Kings. Fighters. Those who lift the Stanley Cup. They have beards. Soldiers in Afghanistan are encouraged to grow beards to elevate the degree of respect with which the locals treat them. Studies have been made, and women and men both see bearded males as more handsome, powerful, virile. What's wrong with any of this? In terms of a stylistic affectation, I like it better then skinny jeans, weekend Harley riders, or those ugly earlobe disks morons install. Motorhead t-shirts, tattoos, cool cars. Its all about trying to make an individual statement to obtain coolness and uniqueness from the crowd. Ironically sometimes, by adopting ideas or a look that a group of other people are already doing.

I agree 100% today's young men are looking for something. Their examples to follow are goofy dads on TV who are henpecked by their wives. Our schools are staffed 95% with women. In the frequent family structure lacking for a father, who do they emulate? Dont put down the kids for trying to be tough, many know nothing else. They crave leadership, direction, purpose in a world that is a thousand times different than the one Don Draper inhabited.

I still want a wicked beard though. If I want cannonball shoulders I use to carry a tray of Tims coffee for my obese female colleagues at break time, I can also look like a stud doing it, with my regal mane blowing in the wind.
    2 0

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast