Thread: Backne and chest acne on full throttle for 2 months now..Suggestions Please

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Overpower View Post
    Started a long back to back cycles experimenting with different labs and compounds..Basically I've started off in December with Genetix Dbol and Anavar which didnt really seem to do dick..But may have been a part of my first huge gain experience when I switched to Northern Test E and Deca..Which like I said seemed to make HUGE gains and power increase..Keep in mind I did not PCT at all yes let it out of your system guys I know I should have..shortly after that did a Tren E run...Which I fucking loved..turned me in to a statue and shredded some unwanted fat...then I seemed to peak out and didnt find I was gaining much so I decided to go with the Test E and Deca which again did build some mass...Now I've always have one or two big pimples on my back even without juice which should have been a red flag to PCT with something but it never seemed to effect until now 6 months later...and its on with vengeance..Prolactin build up big time..Saw doc and prescribed my Doxycycline and has not improved jack...in fact its worse..I have a appointment with the doc on tues and gonna suggest Acutain..I know its harsh but I need something thats going to work.
    Any thoughts gents?
    Oh yeah the soap and skin creams do absolutely dick for me..its all hormonal not clogged pours
    I have used both pharmaceutical grade accutane (Roche) as well as Newports accutane. What I can tell you, is that the Roche works, but takes a serious toll on your skin. My lips were so dry I could hardly open my mouth to speak without splitting skin and having them bleed. Now typically when I have a flare up I just use Newport at 50mg a day until it goes away and then I drop it back down to around 20mg a day. I don't notice the dryness as much with Newports accutane and it's obviously significantly cheaper than the Roche.. plus no time wasted seeing a doc.

My recommendation would be to try some accutane. I've always had acne on my back as I used to play hockey and sure wish I would've used this stuff back in my teens!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2 0

Reply With Quote   Send PM  

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kall View Post
    Clindamycin cream did wonders for me. Get your doctor to prescribe it for you. It's cheap. It's clindamycin (antibiotic) and benzoyl peroxide mixed togeather.
    Works for basic acne, doesn't do jack shit for cysts. Went through 3 tubes, acne continued to get worse.
    Accutane is the only answer once it goes cystic.

Quote Originally Posted by silverback300 View Post
    I have used both pharmaceutical grade accutane (Roche) as well as Newports accutane. What I can tell you, is that the Roche works, but takes a serious toll on your skin. My lips were so dry I could hardly open my mouth to speak without splitting skin and having them bleed. Now typically when I have a flare up I just use Newport at 50mg a day until it goes away and then I drop it back down to around 20mg a day. I don't notice the dryness as much with Newports accutane and it's obviously significantly cheaper than the Roche.. plus no time wasted seeing a doc.

My recommendation would be to try some accutane. I've always had acne on my back as I used to play hockey and sure wish I would've used this stuff back in my teens!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yup. I had it bad also, my scalp was so dry that I couldn't wash more than once or twice a month.
    Basically changed to conditioner showers, or it would be a blizzard of dandruff.
    Same goes for my beard, had to apply coconut oil daily.

Lips got fucked, especially with a CPAP. No amount of vaseline or cream could save them.
    Had to moisturize daily, and actually had little patches of eczema show up.
    I'd say the worst of it all, was my eyes watering. It made my eyes sensitive, and they are already sensitive to cat dander.
    You know when you go skiing and your eyes run from the speed of the wind? It's like that, but from sitting doing nothing lol.
    So my eyes would be continually watering the entire course. Doctor couldn't do anything for it, allergy drops didn't help.

Having discussed some of the worst symptoms, I gotta admit I would not have changed my mind on taking it and I still would today if I needed it.

I agree with silverback's last statement.. Wish I had this shit when I was acne prone naturally.
    Last edited by Mnemonic; 06-19-2017 at 11:57 AM.
    0 0

Raging Lunatic
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by veelox View Post
    .... and some girls like it because they can pop them.
    🤢
    1 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Just got the doc to prescribe me one months supply of Accutane ..Not cheap stuff $157 for a month but fuck it thats the price I pay for not PCTing it I suppose..I'll keep you posted on the progress..
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Oh wow. Def go UGL at this point.
    One months supply won't do much if anything.
    Just assumed most had insurance coverage.
    1 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Accutane Roche 40mg's twice a day...Yeah..dont think my guy supply's Accutane..Crap now I guess I gotta do this bitcoin crap which I really wanted to avoid
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Overpower View Post
    Accutane Roche 40mg's twice a day...Yeah..dont think my guy supply's Accutane..Crap now I guess I gotta do this bitcoin crap which I really wanted to avoid
    80mg of hg tane is way overkill. I use 20/d but start 3 weeks prior to cycle. I was prescribed 60mg/day by a doc years ago but found that to be a waste.

less works wonders
    1 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnemonic View Post
    Oh wow. Def go UGL at this point.
    One months supply won't do much if anything.
    Just assumed most had insurance coverage.
    Most doc's prescribe 80mg/d and that will kick your butt in no time flat. At half that dosage you'll feel and see the results within a week to 10d or so. Stuff is ultra powerful. It is a total dosage that works for Accutane. Once you hit that amount the body will have permanently changed the way the body synthesizes protein with respect to nodular acne and it does not return. It's a lot though.
    1 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfg Eng View Post
    Most doc's prescribe 80mg/d and that will kick your butt in no time flat. At half that dosage you'll feel and see the results within a week to 10d or so. Stuff is ultra powerful. It is a total dosage that works for Accutane. Once you hit that amount the body will have permanently changed the way the body synthesizes protein with respect to nodular acne and it does not return. It's a lot though.
    Yep, I mentioned that earlier... Accutane is the last resort nuke.
    When all the prescription creams and over the counter soaps/oils don't do shit, you get Accutane.

I was on 60mg for 4 months followed by 100mg for the last 2, it was the only thing that got rid of my cystic acne on my lower back.

And yes low dose works too, but it entirely depends on the goal at hand.
    preventative and minor acne removal, 10-20mg/day is great.

But when it comes to actual treatment and the purpose of the medication, it doesn't matter whether you run it 20/60/100mg.
    The only other variable that changes is how long you take the medication for. Your total medical amount is calculated based on your weight at the beginning of the doctor supervised course, after that you select your dose.
    I get the majority of the same sides at 20mg as I did at 100, some amplified obviously. I chose to be on for less time and to get it over with quicker.
    1 0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12