Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Rich Piana

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    a decade long opiate addiction coupled with being over weight and whatever else will catch up to you. I don't think this was anything like the Mccarver news which was shocking.................i think most people understood the inevitable would happen sooner that later with his lifestyle ........
    0 0

Reply With Quote   Send PM  

Berserker
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    What the girl did was just plain stupid, the best thing that she could have done was keeping her mouth shut, she didnt have to explain anything to anyone. Now you have a bullshit excuse about the man snorting pre-workout when everyone knew that he did rec drugs regularly, i think even he himself admited it at some point, but im not sure.

There is a video of a guy named Mac Trucc on youtube, guy claims to have been Rich`s friend, and said that he was completely lost on drugs, to the point that they even tried another less potent rec drug instead of the one Rich was using to try to ease him out of addiction, but he just couldnt do it. Now if this guy and Rich were really old friends like he claims i cant be sure, but I do believe his words 100%,

Also the girl on that "throne chair", really poor taste to do so soon after his death...
    1 0

BANNED
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    One thing about Rich he was honest about his usage!!!!! RIP
    1 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin1 View Post
    One thing about Rich he was honest about his usage!!!!!
    Unlike yourself slamming established labs with no actual experience yourself with it, or having any credibility here with 4 posts. Have your so-called gym buddies with the so-called issues join and tell us about their 'absecesses'...but unless you have any experience with it yourself you can STFU or hit the trail. Choice is yours, my hammer awaits.
    1 0

Discipline and dedication yeilds results. Consistency is key.

"You look like shit, you're fat with little muscle and your diet is shit and you're on all that gear?!?! The fuck is wrong with you??? " - xpac2 referring to n00b.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    The reason I know the "snorting pre-workout" story was horse shit was because that's the kind of quirky, weird click bait that Piana would have made a video about it long ago if it was true.

Let me put my doctor's hat on for a moment. (Nurse, take note...)

Mr. Piana was overweight beyond what healthy organs could accomodate. Couple that with the fact that he likely DIDN'T have healthy organs as I am sure they have been taxed beyond repair by his long term use of anabolic steroids. He was ingesting a stimulant based recreational drug just before dying which strained his already enlarged and inefficient heart. My diagnosis is myocardial infarction brought about by lifestyle and narcotic consumption.

Case closed.

*Please note the above doctor received his medical thingy from the Upstairs Hollywood Medical School. His opinions are that of his own and any questions arising should be directed to his attorney, Lionel Hutz, esq.*
    Last edited by Motor City Smit; 10-07-2017 at 09:27 PM.
    4 0

Rampaging Hulk
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I agree.
    That is what most likely happened.
    I wish his girlfriend would have just came forward in the video and stated the 'truth' and warned others about the harmful effects of drug use.
    That video she posted did him no justice and it made her (and him) look like idiots.
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I've casually followed Rich since early in his youtube days and there's a lot I could say, but I will just leave it at this: He had a good heart.
    I could go on about 'why' but in the end, I didn't know him; however, those who did know him all seem to agree in 1 thing (even well before his death): he went above & beyond to help out everyone he met.
    1 0

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234