Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: WTF Inno?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I just re -read this from the beginning. Op says the few half of the bottle was fine then it crystallized.

The question is not on inno.....its on the Op.....like what did you do to it to cause it to crash?

and if I could give king 10 thumbs up for the above post I would!
    1 0

Reply With Quote   Send PM  

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by biguglynewf View Post
    I just re -read this from the beginning. Op says the few half of the bottle was fine then it crystallized.

The question is not on inno.....its on the Op.....like what did you do to it to cause it to crash?

and if I could give king 10 thumbs up for the above post I would!
    Calling it like I see it. I have a hard time believing a guy who has been around since 2002 (15 years minimum lol) is absolutely baffled at a crashed compound,,,I'm equally skeptical of someone who joins the board only too post a couple BS posts against a very reputable lab. Sometimes you gotta sort through the muck lol
    2 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by king56 View Post
    Calling it like I see it. I have a hard time believing a guy who has been around since 2002 (15 years minimum lol) is absolutely baffled at a crashed compound,,,I'm equally skeptical of someone who joins the board only too post a couple BS posts against a very reputable lab. Sometimes you gotta sort through the muck lol
    And all of this happens as a new lab is trying to get a foothold......
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Ok just to get this straight, no negative reviews of inno if you have been around a long time but not active,
    no bad reviews on inno if you’re a new member? Anything I miss here, anymore rules for posting a bad review on inno?

ive never been blown away by the lab, nothing special. Guess I should have asked if I meet the criteria first?
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullCrusher View Post
    Ok just to get this straight, no negative reviews of inno if you have been around a long time but not active,
    no bad reviews on inno if you’re a new member? Anything I miss here, anymore rules for posting a bad review on inno?

ive never been blown away by the lab, nothing special. Guess I should have asked if I meet the criteria first?
    Oh cmon....negative reviews are fine. My point is it is pretty suspicious when someone joins up and immediately starts posting only negative things about a lab. ANY lab. You know how things work in this regard. Your opinion? You weren't a fan? That's fine, I consider it honest, as you post regularly, positively and have been around for a long time. Your opinion I would consider genuine, as 100 percent of your posts aren't a one day lab bash...you actually have a great number of positive posts.
    Its the constant join a board only to bash a lab that we seem to see a lot of....and it's not just innovagen. That was my point.
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I agree with what you’re saying to an extent but I also think it’s taken too far sometimes, not every noob or inactive long term member is trying to slam inno yet that’s the way it’s portrayed here. You also get the the inno reps screaming bloody murder and blaming other labs whenever anything bad is posted. I find it all annoying to be honest.
    1 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullCrusher View Post
    I agree with what you’re saying to an extent but I also think it’s taken too far sometimes, not every noob or inactive long term member is trying to slam inno yet that’s the way it’s portrayed here. You also get the the inno reps screaming bloody murder and blaming other labs whenever anything bad is posted. I find it all annoying to be honest.
    Fair enough...I suppose this is what I meant trying to get through the muck of the reviews. And this isn't just inno by any means. The boards provide a great way to research and get feedback, but they open up possibilities of fake or sladerous reviews, I suppose this is true for reviews of all products in any area of business. And you may have a point, I have seen enough of the bad reviews AND glowing reviews by obvious first day accounts that perhaps I have become too suspicious. Anyways, turkey awaits
    0 0

Roid Rager
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by king56 View Post
    Iíve been around the game and the board for a long time and barely post yes, because I donít spend my time online arguing with keyboard warriors. I mostly just read the valuable information here. Guess I confirmed for myself that Iím best off to stay uninvolved with the bickering.

If your implying that I am trashing an established lab you are wrong. Iíve given Innovagen enough money over the years to fund a kid through college. I also stated that I hold them to a much higher standard than other labs. Thatís praise in my books.

As for what was done differently with that bottle: nothing. I had dozens of other bottles from inno, all held together. Itís only the single bottle that crashed (had many other bottles from the same batch). Whatever I do it re-crashes hard in a couple days.

Maybe itís weird that Iíve never experienced crashed gear before, but most of my years in the game was using vet or pharma gear. Never had this problem with UGL, especially with inno. Iíve had small crystallization, but this is a giant solid chunk. Makes me worry what happened to the first half of that bottle after it was injected.
    Last edited by Skaver; Yesterday at 01:56 PM. Reason: Spelling and clarity
    1 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skaver View Post
    I’ve been around the game and the board for a long time and barely post yes, because I don’t spend my time online arguing with keyboard warriors. I mostly just read the valuable information here. Guess I confirmed for myself that I’m best off to stay uninvolved with the bickering.

If your implying that I am trashing an established lab you are wrong. I’ve given Innovagen enough money over the years to fund a kid through college. I also stated that I hold them to a much higher standard than other labs. That’s praise in my books.

As for what was done differently with that bottle: nothing. I had dozens of other bottles from inno, all held together. It’s only the single bottle that crashed (had many other bottles from the same batch). Whatever I do it re-crashes hard in a couple days.

Maybe it’s weird that I’ve never experienced crashed gear before, but most of my years in the game was using vet or pharma gear. Never had this problem with UGL, especially with inno. I’ve had small crystallization, but this is a giant solid chunk. Makes me worry what happened to the first half of that bottle after it was injected.
    fair enough sir. My post was more directed at the tool that joined up just to bash. Apologies to you if you genuinely have not had crashed gear in your experiences. Unfortunate if if you need to heat and re heat, that is a pain.
    0 0

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123