Thread: What really takes to be a pro

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 82
  1. #71  
    CJM Spawn
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    2
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    3
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    I came across an interview of Dorian Yates.
    He mentioned that his offseason was 1000 test, 500 deca, 350 Dbol per week and 8iu GH/day. Not a light dose but definitely not heavy either .
    He said that his pre contest was even lighter with: 750 test, 250 tren /week and 8iu GH/day.
    Said that he only used insulin one year to prepare for his last contest.
    I/m sure he used other ancillary type of stuff like Halo and clen as well but said he never used dieretics...
    I thought it was interesting....
    1 0
     
     
    Reply With Quote   Send PM  
     

  2. #72  
    CJM Spawn
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    2
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    3
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    And I read Coleman's was a bit crazier with 1250 test, 300 primo tabs, 300 primo injectable, 200 deca, 400 dbol, 400 anadrol/week and 4iu GH/day. And he said that he would only use Insulin for 2 days to carb load b4 a show at 30 iu for 2 days. And said that he did use dieretics.
    It had said that he would only be on for 3 mths per year.
    Cant believe almost anything u read online though .
    It said this was prior to 1999 so I/m sure he took it up a notch afterwards as it said then started to stay on for 8 mths/year and that he only trained 9 mths per year also.
    Not as crazy as I would have thought but agin just because I read it doesn't mean it's true...
    2 0
     
     
    Reply With Quote   Send PM  
     

  3. #73  
    Hardcore Motherfu*kin' Hulk PHATKID77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,023
    Likes (Given)
    102
    Likes (Received)
    255
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    2
    Itís been said Coleman took 24iu GH a day. And even now crippled cruises on 2-3gm test a week.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1 0
     
     
    Using Tapatalk
    Reply With Quote   Send PM  
     

  4. #74  
    Roid Rager OlDirTy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    20
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    6
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Phil Hernon's stack from when he got his pro card :

    1500 mg/wk of Testosterone
    50 mg/day of Winstrol V
    5iu/day of GH
    5iu/day Insulin
    1 0
     
     
    Reply With Quote   Send PM  
     

  5. #75  
    Hardcore Motherfu*kin' Hulk PHATKID77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,023
    Likes (Given)
    102
    Likes (Received)
    255
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    2
    Yep. And he never ate food. Just lean beef aminos.......


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1 0
     
     
    Using Tapatalk
    Reply With Quote   Send PM  
     

  6. #76  
    Roid Rager OlDirTy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    20
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    6
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Lol yeah...you have to take some, leave some.
    0 0
     
     
    Reply With Quote   Send PM  
     

  7. #77  
    Raging Lunatic Optimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Van Island
    Posts
    132
    Likes (Given)
    4
    Likes (Received)
    8
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PacMan View Post
    Why is it that you guy's think it is all AAS, like are your fucking serious. Pro Bb'ers are the best of the best.

    Just like Hockey players are Hockey players, etc...

    If you do not have the genetics period, you can spend all the $$ you want on AAS and you STILL WILL NOT BE A PRO.

    Their is NO Secret formula I hate to tell you. I have plenty of friends who are Pro BB'ers, and know exactly what they are taking.

    I look at myself for example, I walk around 290-300 lbs and compete at over 250+ lbs, and will never be a PRO period. I just do not have the genetics, simple.

    Take what I say for a grain of salt, but too many people these days are so lazy to train, eat properly and consistently, and simply rely on AAS. And wonder why they loose all their gains when they come off, if they even come off.

    - PacMan
    I completely agree with your conclusion (genetics are king) but not the analogy...
    Hockey is one of the worst examples and can be proven easily: look at the birth months of the names on the stanley cup.

    Almost all are Jan.-Mar. babies, almost none Oct-Dec.
    When it comes to something like hockey, it's (historically) almost entirely about how much time you put into it...
    and those born earlier in the year get extra time on the ice by virtue of being "bigger" compared to their peers, which leads to more encouragement, coaching and even "out-of-season" opportunities.

    Of course, genetics still matter there of course... but it's important to note that many sports have an artificially watered-down talent pool due to artificial cut-off points for age/birth date restrictions.
    It's this (general) lack of restriction that helps (among other factors) bodybuilding to appear king above any other type of competition when it comes to genetic factor.
    0 0
     
     
    Reply With Quote   Send PM  
     

  8. #78 What really takes to be a pro 
    Vet Zuespas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Montreal, Qc
    Posts
    5,634
    Likes (Given)
    1102
    Likes (Received)
    1419
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackbutter View Post
    I came across an interview of Dorian Yates.
    He mentioned that his offseason was 1000 test, 500 deca, 350 Dbol per week and 8iu GH/day. Not a light dose but definitely not heavy either .
    He said that his pre contest was even lighter with: 750 test, 250 tren /week and 8iu GH/day.
    Said that he only used insulin one year to prepare for his last contest.
    I/m sure he used other ancillary type of stuff like Halo and clen as well but said he never used dieretics...
    I thought it was interesting....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackbutter View Post
    And I read Coleman's was a bit crazier with 1250 test, 300 primo tabs, 300 primo injectable, 200 deca, 400 dbol, 400 anadrol/week and 4iu GH/day. And he said that he would only use Insulin for 2 days to carb load b4 a show at 30 iu for 2 days. And said that he did use dieretics.
    It had said that he would only be on for 3 mths per year.
    Cant believe almost anything u read online though .
    It said this was prior to 1999 so I/m sure he took it up a notch afterwards as it said then started to stay on for 8 mths/year and that he only trained 9 mths per year also.
    Not as crazy as I would have thought but agin just because I read it doesn't mean it's true...
    Quote Originally Posted by PHATKID77 View Post
    Itís been said Coleman took 24iu GH a day. And even now crippled cruises on 2-3gm test a week.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by OlDirTy View Post
    Phil Hernon's stack from when he got his pro card :

    1500 mg/wk of Testosterone
    50 mg/day of Winstrol V
    5iu/day of GH
    5iu/day Insulin
    I don't believe any of it. Mostly hear say and everyone lies about their use.
    Last edited by Zuespas; 10-12-2017 at 08:21 AM.
    3 0
     
     
    Keep your fancy bullshit... I just pick things up and put them down
    Reply With Quote   Send PM  
     

  9. #79  
    Sponsor & Vet PacMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    6,127
    Likes (Given)
    1319
    Likes (Received)
    831
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuespas View Post
    I don't believe any of it. Mostly hear say and everyone lies about their use.
    Exactly. But hey, because you read it on the internet it must be true, lol...

    - PacMan
    2 0
     
     
    CEO, PACMAN HOLDINGS / PACIFIC NUTRITION www.pacificnutrition.ca
    Facebook... pacific nutrition
    Instagram... ironpimppacman Twiter... pacificnutrition@pacific_nut

    CEO, IRONFIT NUTRITIONwww.ironfitnutrition.com
    Facebook... ironfitnutrition Instagram... ironfit_nutrition Twitter... ironfitnutrition@ironfit_nut

    DISTRIBUTOR, GORILLA WEAR CANADA www.gorillawearcanada.com
    Facebook... gorillawearcanada Instagram... gorillawearcanada Twitter... gorillawearcanada@gorillawearCA

    Reply With Quote   Send PM  
     

  10. #80  
    Moderator snowpatrol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    5,208
    Likes (Given)
    1014
    Likes (Received)
    1559
    Dislikes (Given)
    7
    Dislikes (Received)
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuespas View Post
    I don't believe any of it. Mostly hear say and everyone lies about their use.
    Even if it was true, it wouldn't apply to another individual...too many peculiarities way beyond genetic differences that make direct comparisons (or direct copy/paste usage of others' supplements, diets etc) sub-optimal without personalization
    1 0
     
     
    Reply With Quote   Send PM  
     

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •