Thread: RU58841 - Godsend of Hairloss Prevention in Bodybuilding

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hulking UP
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    thanks for the post. never kept it stored properly. can def explain why my results were lacking.
    0 0

Reply With Quote   RU58841 - Godsend of Hairloss Prevention in Bodybuilding Send PM  

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by S2KG View Post
    I say fuck hair loss, Bald = Boss
    No..... Just.... No.
    0 0

Reply With Quote   RU58841 - Godsend of Hairloss Prevention in Bodybuilding Send PM  

Roid Rager
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I take dut and get some periodic sides from it. It does halt shedding but I'm gonna go for some RU
    1 0

Roid Rager
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Thanks a lot, I'm going to have to give this a shot. My hairline is receding and thinning a bit due to poor genetics
    1 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by dc7 View Post

However, regarding mixing hair loss prevention products, you ABSOLUTELY CAN mix minoxidil with RU58841. If you have minoxidil liquid you can use that to reconstitute your RU58841 instead of the Ethanol and Propylene Glycol, and then when you apply your daily minoxidil or RU it's like hitting two birds with one stone.
    This sounds appealing and promising to me....I find the minoxidil spray quite convenient and easy to apply right before bed. Adding this powder to it seems like adding significant 'horse-power' if you will. My minoxidil comes in 60ml container, the raw powder comes in a minimum of 5 grams. Anyone good with math?? lol.
    0 0

Discipline and dedication yeilds results. Consistency is key.

"You look like shit, you're fat with little muscle and your diet is shit and you're on all that gear?!?! The fuck is wrong with you??? " - xpac2 referring to n00b.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by 66Chevy View Post
    This sounds appealing and promising to me....I find the minoxidil spray quite convenient and easy to apply right before bed. Adding this powder to it seems like adding significant 'horse-power' if you will. My minoxidil comes in 60ml container, the raw powder comes in a minimum of 5 grams. Anyone good with math?? lol.
    Add 2.5 grams of RU58841 powder to your minox container, mix it until COMPLETELY dissolved. Each ML would then yield 41.66666667 mg of RU58841, so use around 1.2 ml each day after your shower when your hair is totally dry.

Also, I suggest pulling it out in liquid form and applying it straight onto your scalp as a liquid instead of spraying it, will be much more effective at getting into the scalp properly and not getting random product wasted getting stuck in your hair. Just mix it up, pull out 1.2 ml with an oral syringe and then apply to areas prone to MPB each day.
    1 1

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I have been keeping my hair nice and thick with 1/5 tab finestride every week or two. Seems to do wonders for me and at that small dose I donít think Iíll suffer any neg sides. With the RU is the growth permanent? I read with monoxidil u pretty much have to stay on for life
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I’m a month in now. I thought I’d give it a try thanks to this thread.
    I’m starting to see a few small hairs starting to sprout up.. I’m really optimistic
    do you guys know how long your suppose to leave it in ? Do you treat it kind of like minoxidil ?
    0 0

Ex Coelis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12