Thread: Dynasty Labs Huge Bust (USA)

1. #1 Dynasty Labs Huge Bust (USA) 
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Dynasty Labs, domestic source busted!
    Thursday, Jan. 25, 2018 | 3:23 p.m

A Henderson man is accused of misleading customers in Maryland by shipping them mislabeled anabolic steroids, the U.S. attorney for the District of Maryland announced today.

George Sambuca, 32, who shipped the drugs out of his Henderson house under the name Dynasty Labs, was indicted in November on two counts each of distribution of anabolic steroids and introduction of misbranded drugs into interstate commerce with intent to defraud or mislead, officials said.

He was arrested last week in Pennsylvania, where he’s awaiting extradition to Greenbelt, Md., officials said. If convicted, he could face up to 26 years in prison.

According to court documents, Sambuca, who has also used the names Jack Yates and Steven Thompson, shipped the drugs in November 2016 and June 2017.

He labeled the drugs as “Test Sustanon 350 mg,” Dbol 5 g” and “Sustanon 350 mg,” when he was in reality shipping testosterone, nandrolone, stanozolol, oxandrolone, and oxymetholone, all schedule III controlled substances, officials said.

Under federal law, drugs must be labeled with the name and location of the business where they were manufactured, the packer and the distributor, as well as the quantity of each active and inactive ingredient, according to the indictment.

Source above >>>> Henderson man accused of shipping mislabeled steroids - Las Vegas Sun Newspaper

More on the story from Evolutionary.com >>>> Dynasty Labs, domestic source busted! - Evolutionary.org
    1 0

Welcome to CJM, New User! - A Non-Official Guide to Your Potential Assimilation (click): http://canadianjuicemonsters.net/for...ad.php?t=53419

Read about my Incarceration (click): http://canadianjuicemonsters.net/for...ghlight=newark

Read about the History of CJM (click): http://canadianjuicemonsters.net/for...ad.php?t=40153

"People prefer to follow those that help them, not those who intimidate them."

-- Dr Juice
    Reply With Quote   Dynasty Labs Huge Bust (USA) Send PM  

Hard As They Come Hulk
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    There must be a reasoning behind him mislabelling the products, do you no think so?
    0 0

Hard As They Come Hulk
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    There must be a reasoning behind him mislabelling the products, do you no think so?

1 bottle is for personal use? Lol

Once I was pulled over by the police...well sort of...skipping a few details they looked inside my black bag of goodies. I think I had about 3 types of injectables, an AI, maybe an oral and some syringes and needles.

I told them it was for personal use and said if they were going to take it away I was just going to buy more.

The police were really nice about the entire ordeal and gave me back everything.

I was firm that it was legal to posses for personal use and that taking it away would have no impact on my ability to purchase more.

There were approximately 5 police officers with me at the time and they gave it back.

Now imagine if this was the US....

Forget that! I find if you give some police the respect they want and don’t argue and be a complete asshole they typically are nicer to you and let you go on your way.
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    26 years for steroids... WOW...

Something is out of whack!
    0 0

"Knowledge... grounded on accuracy, aided by labour, and promoted by perseverance will finally overcome all obstacles, raise ignorance from despair, and establish happiness in the paths of science."

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by eazy57 View Post
    26 years for steroids... WOW...

Something is out of whack!
    I feel safer already.
    1 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    This ain’t George’s first rodeo......

3 Philadelphia cops, 12 others charged in steroid bust | 6abc.com

I believe this was the scroixx bust back in 2011ish?

he was apparently on more than a few US boards. Pretty well known ones at that. A few he had been recently removed from or had left. Pm me if you want to know which ones. None were Canadian.

Rumour was he wasn’t producing anything and was selling relabelled gear. Rumours also about who was producing it but nothing confirmed as of yet.
    Last edited by biguglynewf; 01-30-2018 at 05:25 PM.
    0 0

7. #7 Dynasty Labs Huge Bust (USA) 
    Gamma Radiation Affected
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Yep he was on a pretty big private board I'm on in the states. Haven't been on recently so I haven't seen the talk on there but he was quite active.

I can't comment as to whether he was relabeling or not but I know compared to the other sponsors on there he wasn't really popular

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    0 0