Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: iPad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gamma Radiation Affected gramkind's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    my wife buys every new ipad and iphone as they come out. Once you hit air the difference in them becomes slim. Refurbished or buy a used one would be my suggestion, however my wife would say go stand in line and wait to buy the latest.
    1 0

Reply With Quote   iPad Send PM  

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by gramkind View Post
    my wife buys every new ipad and iphone as they come out. Once you hit air the difference in them becomes slim. Refurbished or buy a used one would be my suggestion, however my wife would say go stand in line and wait to buy the latest.
    Haha years ago when in NYC I ended up waiting in line while I had a nearly new iPad but I wanted the 3rd generation for some reason

I have Apple shares and I make good money lately ... I wish everyone was like your wife haha.
    0 0

Gamma Radiation Affected
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    MG , the only way I buy reburished electronics is if they come with an extended warranty just to be on the safe side. I like buying new Apple products for the reason that there tech lasts a good 5-7 years before it becomes old and dated. I actually bought my IMac off Amazon years ago but made sure it was either from the Apple store or from a trusted seller with 99% seller rating.

I also find researching what I am looking for a lot more helpful then asking those shits at Apple stores and Best Buys, they’re just teenage kids trying to make a sale. So if you have the time just read up on them to do a comparison of different iPads.
    Last edited by Eazy; 08-10-2018 at 04:44 PM.
    1 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    MG , the only way I buy reburished electronics is if they come with an extended warranty just to be on the safe side. I like buying new Apple products for the reason that there tech lasts a good 5-7 years before it becomes old and dated. I actually bought my IMac off Amazon years ago but made sure it was either from the Apple store or from a trusted seller with 99% seller rating.

I also find researching what I am looking for a lot more helpful then asking those shits at Apple stores and Best Buys, they’re just teenage kids trying to make a sale. So if you have the time just read up on them to do a comparison of different iPads.
    Thank you Eazy .

I agree, there is no way I would go to the Apple Store here. I did once and instead of giving me some advice they told me to have a look around .... Never again.

I'm gonna check amazon again and the sellers. I might buy a new one like you said, I never bought anything refurbished from Apple.
    0 0

Gamma Radiation Affected
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    MG, you’re welcome
    1 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    MG, you’re welcome
    Thank you. I keep checking websites. I found a couple of iPads on amazon.co.uk that are new and sold by amazon but I can't figure out if they come from the Apple Store which makes me suspicious. I also found this one on a Dutch site Apple iPad (2018) 128GB WiFi Space Gray - Coolblue - anything for a smile but I didn't place an order yet.
    0 0

Gamma Radiation Affected
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    If they are sold by Amazon that is your best bet to purchase from them. Reason for this is if they are any problems with it you can send it right back to Amazon with free postage.
    1 0

Roid Rager
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by millenium girl View Post
    Thank you. I keep checking websites. I found a couple of iPads on amazon.co.uk that are new and sold by amazon but I can't figure out if they come from the Apple Store which makes me suspicious. I also found this one on a Dutch site Apple iPad (2018) 128GB WiFi Space Gray - Coolblue - anything for a smile but I didn't place an order yet.
    Usually your cell provider has good deals with an all inclusive data deal.
    1 0

Hard As They Come Hulk
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I always purchase the older model due to th price difference.
    I then put the savings from that purchased towards my purchase of a newer product down the road.
    1 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtremely Anabolic View Post
    I always purchase the older model due to th price difference.
    I then put the savings from that purchased towards my purchase of a newer product down the road.
    I might do the same and buy a 2017 model. I asked a fiend of mine (a geek) to check out which iPad model was the best for me. Let's see what he comes up with. I won't buy a Pro because too pricey but a mini looks a bit too small to surf the boards, read and write emails and everything.
    0 0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12