Thread: Heart Palpitations when doing heavy coumpound movements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hardcore To The Motherfu*kin' MAX Hulk! TS1's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jankauskas View Post
    I dont know What kind of doctor I should look into , maybe a neurologist?
    Bruh - Neurologists are for the brain
    0 0

Dream big, work hard, and stay humble.
    Reply With Quote   Heart Palpitations when doing heavy coumpound movements Send PM  

Rampaging Hulk
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by TS1 View Post
    Bruh - Neurologists are for the brain
    Man I have been to the cardiologist And I got cleared up on all of the exams, no problems with the structure of the heart.

The reason I mentioned a neurologist is because I suspect the issue is caused by the vagus nerve, which being a nerve befalls into the neurology cathegory.
    0 0

Reply With Quote   Heart Palpitations when doing heavy coumpound movements Send PM  

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I have had an irregular heart beat for about 15 years now. It feel like it skips a beat, hesitant on others, followed by a larger beat to make up for the hesitation.... I have gone for all the test as well...nobody could figure it out.

When I am on gear it is more pronounced - but its the exact same thing. I notice more when I am laying in bed trying to sleep.

I am careful about what compounds I take, never overdue the amount and once I am done by heart rate lowers and still the same palpitations.

It is something I have come to accept and live with. I have gone through all procedures and testing to determine I am one healthy individual..... Just be careful man.
    0 0

Rampaging Hulk
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaly11 View Post
    I have had an irregular heart beat for about 15 years now. It feel like it skips a beat, hesitant on others, followed by a larger beat to make up for the hesitation.... I have gone for all the test as well...nobody could figure it out.

When I am on gear it is more pronounced - but its the exact same thing. I notice more when I am laying in bed trying to sleep.

I am careful about what compounds I take, never overdue the amount and once I am done by heart rate lowers and still the same palpitations.

It is something I have come to accept and live with. I have gone through all procedures and testing to determine I am one healthy individual..... Just be careful man.
    Gear doesnt make it worse for me, what trigger them is doing certain movements sometimes, they come And go, it happened before gear, them i did gear And was fine, now its happened again but its getting a little better.

The worst I had them was 4 years ago, even swallowing food would trigger them, one day out of the Blue I started having what i believe was atrial fibrilation, went to the ER And it was gone by the time i got there.

Did all the exams known to mankind And was fine...

It just comes and goes man...
    0 0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12