Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Biomed Pharmaceuticals

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Vet
    I've pinned up to 3cc alone of his 150mg tren ace, or his mast prop 1-2cc with tren ace being other 1-2 cc to fill up a syringe. There was some pip on these shots, but like Wod said, it's expected. Try cutting the volume of the shots in half until you get used to it and can try upping back to 3cc shots slowly. Never tried the TNP blend yet but have some of it to go for next bulk.

Two weeks ago the left hip swelled up and i felt sick feverish whole body aching, from monday (the shot to saturday). I shot less in the right cheek wed and fri.. but it took until saturday to subside the left. I thought I got flu tuesday so i loaded up on glutamine and vit c and body felt better and feverish hot feeling was gone... overall but the hip/glute was feeling busted.

Shot yesterday left again... and today its swollen so severely its like a ghetto booty sideways the hip... in so much pain could not walk most of the day barely can get up. Needles to say i walked down 15 floors which probably f'd me up today more... Never felt anything quite like this ever before...

I think the only thing that ever came even close pain wise minus the sweeling was 2.5cc of test500 in one shot (crazy never again)... i hope the swelling goes down tomorrow.. have to skip work its that bad... cant get in n out of car even, laying down now and having hard time getting up.

Is it some kind of allergic reaction i dont know.. Injecting in i felt 'nothing' no pain.. a little while later the sting but the next day wow...
    Last edited by a_ahmed; 12-17-2013 at 08:56 PM.

Vet
    Well even if it's biomeds gear who I fully support, if whatever you are doing is fucking you up, don't keep pinning it.

BANNED
    I got a couple sachets of biomed anadrol to try from a family member. He has been doing very well on all biomeds products. Package looked plain jane but not horrible and I new from past experiences that it's whats inside that counts!

I haven't been able to fully train in almost 3 weeks but though fuck it will only help me heal faster. So I started taking 75mg with breakfast ed, along with my 1000mg of test and 500mg deca a week. So week 2 now and all I can do is light weights for upper body and heavy legs.

By the end of week one I could " feel " something going on when I trained legs. By end of week two I'm destroying squats! feels like I can add weight every set and just keep adding more.

So my strength is going up. Upper body i' m noticing wild huge pumps. And I'm just warming up again before I get training 75% again. lol I mean this anadrol is gonna replace any dbol that I have tried. Why? Because I can still eat after week 2, I feel better ( not tired all day ) and after a work out I feel like shit is gonna explode ! Fuck I missed anadrol. It's been to long. lol

So I'm gonna give biomeds anadrol a jaybull cutler thumbs up. definitely gonna try more of there stuff. Shits making my old ass feel big again! And I haven't even been going hard yet. Anyhow good product. Jay

This is the first bad experience I haver ever heard of with biomed...hmmm..did you contact your rep before you created your post?

Yeah could be a reaction, I've tried the t400 and drol both were great, the drol really helped me break through some plateaus in both strength and weight, my buddy got a weird reaction from the t400 but I think he maybe allergic to eo

St
    I know they use stinky smelly oil, and that can make for pain and swelling.
    I had that from the tren a 150mg, but not from the sustatren..3 esters all in one.

I use Bio exclusively and have never had an issue. Did you contact your rep? Very strange!!!

St
    Quote Originally Posted by cawgdog View Post
    I use Bio exclusively and have never had an issue. Did you contact your rep? Very strange!!!

You have to know there is always 1 person to complain.
    But maybe its true, or maybe not.
    Pinner likes this.

Biomed is a good lab. Used their test suspension. Well made product. Used 25g no problem. Not too painful either.
    Last edited by borovD; 12-27-2013 at 05:55 PM.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast