Thread: International Pharmaceuticals?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    i gave epharma a shot (no pun intended) on two separate occasions. first time around was 4 weeks anadrol at 75mg/ed alongside 1g enanthate and 750mg eq. testosterone levels came back at 34 which put me barely above normal range. when i was using my scripted delatestryl at 125mg per week i was consistently floating around 28 to 29. so 1g epharma enanthate was barely more potent than 125mg scripted. talked to the rep at the time, he told me it was an issue with raws and offered a few freebies. i thought ok, cool. good customer service so i gave it another try but only used 750mg enanthate this time around. 7 weeks on that, blood work came back and testosterone was 48. so the new batch was much more potent but still heavily underdosed as 500mg weekly should put you around 80 or somewhere in that range. end result, wil not ever touch epharma or anything associated with them again
    1 0

Reply With Quote   International Pharmaceuticals? Send PM  

Rampaging Hulk
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Then switch labs again.
    Give them all a try if you have too.
    By your 2nd, 3rd or 4th lab you should be able to find a brand you will stick with.

It took me 2 brands to find a good one. That one got busted.
    Then another lab I tried was good for a while then went downhill.
    Now I believe Iím on my 5th lab and will be sticking with them as long as I can.
    Itís been 14 years and 5 labs.
    2 of which I was with for 10 of those years.
    You will find the right lab. It just takes time.
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    The packaging always seemed to be on point but the reviews have been questionable.

There is currently a batch of International Pharma 250mg testosterone preparation in circulation that is causing some MAJOR problems amongst users.
    Last edited by Nom; 11-23-2017 at 10:39 AM.
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nom View Post
    The packaging always seemed to be on point but the reviews have been questionable.

There is currently a batch of International Pharma 250mg testosterone preparations in circulation that is causing some major problems amongst users.
    i can attest to hearing the same in my neck of the woods. two of the regulars that i see almost daily at the gym went mia for a week earlier in the month. i'd asked where they were for the past week and both were out of commission from having to get abscesses drained. long time guys as well, wasn't as if they didn't know how to inject
    0 0

Roid Rager
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nero View Post
    i can attest to hearing the same in my neck of the woods. two of the regulars that i see almost daily at the gym went mia for a week earlier in the month. i'd asked where they were for the past week and both were out of commission from having to get abscesses drained. long time guys as well, wasn't as if they didn't know how to inject
    how stupid are the people making it ? as long as the vials are sterilized and the gear is run through proper filtration it would never cause an infection, they're obviously operating a very shady business.
    1 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by anaballs View Post
    how stupid are the people making it ? as long as the vials are sterilized and the gear is run through proper filtration it would never cause an infection, they're obviously operating a very shady business.
    i'd believe more than anything else it's a matter of shopping around trying to find the cheapest raw material suppliers as opposed to just sticking to what works. obviously i can't speak on behalf of whatever these guys are doing but this problem is wide spread so it's not just a matter of one or two guys having issues which is sometimes more of a user error rather than a lab error
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    HAHAHA this is such horse shit......! This gear is perfectly fine, just as good as any.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by ibeza View Post
    HAHAHA this is such horse shit......! This gear is perfectly fine, just as good as any.
    just as good as any what, all the past junk labels they used to run under? then sure, international pharma is just as good as epharma. which is also junk

if it's so good why do they have to sell for about 60% of what every other lab charges just to get people to bite? if it was so good, why de-value yourself so badly?
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    The ppl on this forum are not as stupid as you think they are. Who would believe you with this kind of rhetoric.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by anaballs View Post

Even the most experienced user user with the best and purest gear on the planet can still get an infection. Even if they follow their most tried and true protocols for inject to a tee. It can still happen.

infection is a numbers game. You do your best to keep them down, as does the lab (well hopefully) but there are times where everything has been done properly yet an infection can read it’s ugly head. No matter how clean you are in your inject and the lab is in the prep there are always bacteria present. If things are done properly most times everything works out.....but there are times when the conditions are right and the bacteria grows exponentially and can’t be eradicated by your body’s natural defences. Then.....infection.

this could be awful gear. No idea, never even heard of it.....and I don’t care who loves it or who doesn’t so I’m not looking to argue over the merits of this outfit.

my point is simply that if you fellas believe that only noobs or guys with bad gear or guys that cut corners are the only ones that can get infections.....you are wrong.

something to be mindful of.
    1 0

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast