Thread: International Pharmaceuticals?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by ibeza View Post
    Attachment 6836

I can't say Epharma is a lab I would prefer to use, but you have to hand it to them for there presentation!
    stay consistent with your reviews it wasn't long ago that you that you had something different to say ........

HAHAHA this is such horse shit......! This gear is perfectly fine, just as good as any.
    "just as good as any" ....... the Windsor peeps know you use this catch phrase all the time .........
    Last edited by EE2; 12-07-2017 at 08:32 AM.
    1 0

Reply With Quote   International Pharmaceuticals? Send PM  

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by EE2 View Post
    stay consistent with your reviews it wasn't long ago that you that you had something different to say ........

"just as good as any" ....... the Windsor peeps know you use this catch phrase all the time .........
    Hey Sherlock Holmes, I'm not from Windsor and I STILL don't prefer IP or Epharma....now what?
    Last edited by ibeza; 12-08-2017 at 04:29 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Hey Sherlock Holmes, I'm not from Windsor and I STILL don't prefer IP or Epharma....now what?
    it's just as good as any but you STILL don't prefer to use it but enough to interject into the thread and tell everyone it's JUST AS GOOD AS ANY. Is there a first place to last place ranking in your just as good as any list of labs ????
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by EE2 View Post
    it's just as good as any but you STILL don't prefer to use it but enough to interject into the thread and tell everyone it's JUST AS GOOD AS ANY. Is there a first place to last place ranking in your just as good as any list of labs ????

You must not have read from the beginning bud. Start from the top and read down, report back and we'll continue.....

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by biguglynewf View Post
    Even the most experienced user user with the best and purest gear on the planet can still get an infection. Even if they follow their most tried and true protocols for inject to a tee. It can still happen.
    ya thanks, i'm aware it can happen. but what do you think the odds are that as soon as complaints online pop up regarding brutal amounts of pip that two very experienced guys get the same issues at my gym and end up in the hospital because of it? sure seems a lot of experienced users just coincidentally have this happen simultaneously

either way, international pharma and epharma are junk and always have been. their local pushers are all dumping junk on people and then name drop when people complain. the dumbest thing i heard recently was that they were telling people chris aceto personally advocates that people only use this. lol, ya because aceto gives a fuck about what happens in canada's ugl scene and obviously knows soooooo much about it. lol. i'm sure aceto does so much rigorous testing on canada's ugl too. pffffffffft
    0 0

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234