Thread: Pareto

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Vet
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nero View Post
    interesting why? because they pay to have good press on another forum? not exactly difficult to get a bunch of solid reviews when you're paying the board owner to ensure exactly that
    What lab do you like Nero?
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Affliction79 View Post
    What lab do you like Nero?
    Oh likely the one he's reppin...
    1 0

"Knowledge... grounded on accuracy, aided by labour, and promoted by perseverance will finally overcome all obstacles, raise ignorance from despair, and establish happiness in the paths of science."

Hulking UP
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by eazy57 View Post
    Oh likely the one he's reppin...
    I don't see much wrong with this lab, everything seems gtg and also very fast at every thing

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Yeah kinda getting away from reviews. Lol always does

anyhoo, I did try some of their products when they came out...everything was quite good, especially tren ace seemed particularly strong, but that is subjective to my training, diet, experience, etc, so take it with a grain of salt.

Are they miles ahead of other top labs? No. Their products did exactly what I would have expected them to do, which I would prefer over overdosing a product any day.

People saying any certain lab is way better then everything else is somewhat TIRESOME ....if they are miles ahead of other labs, it often means they are overdosed people...not a good thing if you are experienced and have a good idea what things do to your body. If you think any lab has a magic formula to create super products and one lab is miles ahead of others, it somewhat demonstrates either an agenda or lack of actual experience.

My experience with Pareto was a very good presentation,and solid products that do exactly what I would expect out of them. I would recommend them, I would use them, but I wouldn’t try to tell everyone they are magic and way better then any lab in the country. They produced in my opinion a properly dosed quality product. If you are looking for a magical ugl that will dwarf all previous ugls and create an Olympia contender overnight you search will continue.... maybe one day a pill can replace diet and training who knows lol
    Last edited by king56; 03-26-2018 at 05:06 PM.
    9 0

Raging Lunatic
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by king56 View Post
    Yeah kinda getting away from reviews. Lol always does

anyhoo, I did try some of their products when they came out...everything was quite good, especially tren ace seemed particularly strong, but that is subjective to my training, diet, experience, etc, so take it with a grain of salt.

Are they miles ahead of other top labs? No. Their products did exactly what I would have expected them to do, which I would prefer over overdosing a product any day.

People saying any certain lab is way better then everything else is somewhat TIRESOME ....if they are miles ahead of other labs, it often means they are overdosed people...not a good thing if you are experienced and have a good idea what things do to your body. If you think any lab has a magic formula to create super products and one lab is miles ahead of others, it somewhat demonstrates either an agenda or lack of actual experience.

My experience with Pareto was a very good presentation,and solid products that do exactly what I would expect out of them. I would recommend them, I would use them, but I wouldn’t try to tell everyone they are magic and way better then any lab in the country. They produced in my opinion a properly dosed quality product. If you are looking for a magical ugl that will dwarf all previous ugls and create an Olympia contender overnight you search will continue.... maybe one day a pill can replace diet and training who knows lol
    Haha. Always does.

It's easy for these "review" threads to turn into absolute shit.

Well said. Is it a good lab? Yeah I think so. Is it WAY BETTER than everything else out there? Hell no. There's a handful of good Canadian UGLs.
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    OK gang. Get this thread back to something useful or it will be closed.
    2 0

There is no substitute for experience

Vet
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Anyhow, my review on Pareto. Items I have used:
    TM
    Test prop
    Nutrobal
    All excellent stuff

Now I'll leave of embarrassment
    Last edited by 66Chevy; 03-27-2018 at 03:10 PM.
    1 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I agree with king56 this lab is solid but like he said it does exactly what it is supposed to. I have tried some shitty labs in the past that did not do its job so in comparison Pareto is on point. Good looking gear and fast ass shipping.
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nero View Post
    interesting why? because they pay to have good press on another forum? not exactly difficult to get a bunch of solid reviews when you're paying the board owner to ensure exactly that

I just LOVE reading this meat heads posts ^

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Both MnB and myself have warned a few times in this thread it would be closed if the bullshit continued and did not get back to actual reviews of this lab....so be it.
    0 0

Discipline and dedication yeilds results. Consistency is key.

"You look like shit, you're fat with little muscle and your diet is shit and you're on all that gear?!?! The fuck is wrong with you??? " - xpac2 referring to n00b.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567