Thread: Syn Pharma - private info shared

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Syn Pharma - private info shared 
    Roid Rager
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I have to say even though this lab is very good product I will not be using my current rep ever again. He sends out a monthly newsletter and this month he cc'd everyone, so now my personal email has been shared. Normally if an issue happens with a lab I can deal with them behind the scenes, but this mistake is unacceptable. Syn pharma should get rid of this terrible rep immediately for this! Now I don't have a rep for a very good lab, which is my choice but it's very disheartening. I'm not a happy camper today.
    0 0

Reply With Quote   Syn Pharma - private info shared Send PM  

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    wow!
    that syn rep sound as professional as the one who comment on every post on this forum.
    glad i'm served from somewhere else.
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Yikes...that’s not good....well...lol...get ready for some emails haha. Mistakes happen and I’m sure this is an honest one but yeah, this sucks.
    0 0

Contact Me For This Mystery Title rhynoplanet's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    That sucks. I guess I have a different rep because I didnít receive that email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    0 0

ISYMFS. Be strong and CONQUER all. Old man strength.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I have received emails in the past from a rep who had group emails sent out. Every single person who had contacted this rep had their email address included.

I can see how this could ruffle some feathers. I personally didnít bat an eye. Itís not like Iím using a legit email address with my own name attached to it to communicate with the rep.
    1 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrawny View Post
    I have received emails in the past from a rep who had group emails sent out. Every single person who had contacted this rep had their email address included.

I can see how this could ruffle some feathers. I personally didn’t bat an eye. It’s not like I’m using a legit email address with my own name attached to it to communicate with the rep.
    Exactly, you shouldn't be using your regular email in the first place.
    2 0

If I offend you
    1) I am sorry
    2) It won't happen again
    3) #1 and 2 are lies
    4) You're a pussy

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    I got the same e mail too
    0 0

Roid Rager
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by manfreakyca View Post
    I got the same e mail too
    It's worth mentioning that the rep followed up with an apology email and is willing to address any concern directly.

As a rule of thumb you should not use your personal email address for this type of transaction, nor is it recommended to use your real name on orders when signature is not required. This has been said before, it's a honest mistake.

This is not the first nor the last time it happens in the world of email communications but good news is you can protect yourself by understanding this can possibly happen and use a secondary email address that is not tied to your identity.
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpx2 View Post
    It's worth mentioning that the rep followed up with an apology email and is willing to address any concern directly.

As a rule of thumb you should not use your personal email address for this type of transaction, nor is it recommended to use your real name on orders when signature is not required. This has been said before, it's a honest mistake.

This is not the first nor the last time it happens in the world of email communications but good news is you can protect yourself by understanding this can possibly happen and use a secondary email address that is not tied to your identity.
    I would say the bolded part of that statement is wrong. Anything comes up (you're not home...you get that slip and it ends up at the Canada Post office or however it ships) and you are completely screwed as they won't give you the package without ID. Also....not that I think this is a huge deal....but not sure how he is going to address any concern directly....it's been done....what exactly can be addressed? Anyone uncomfortable with the mistake should shut down that email address. And yeah....I'd never use a legit email address in the first place.
    0 0

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    -- Unfortunately this is one of the Achilles heels when it comes to larger labs that employ reps. Similar to a franchise business, you have limited control over the other operators that represent your brand. It's not intentional I'm sure, just a slip on the rep's end. It's unfortunate it occurred but hopefully it's just the one and only time it happens.
    0 0

Welcome to CJM, New User! - A Non-Official Guide to Your Potential Assimilation (click): http://canadianjuicemonsters.net/for...ad.php?t=53419

Read about my Incarceration (click): http://canadianjuicemonsters.net/for...ghlight=newark

Read about the History of CJM (click): http://canadianjuicemonsters.net/for...ad.php?t=40153

"People prefer to follow those that help them, not those who intimidate them."

-- Dr Juice

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast