What's new

1st time HCG

Jestopherson

Juicy Junior
#1 no one can say..You'll have to run it and see. I took 600mg of test with 250ius of hcg 3x a week with zero issues. You might see a spike in e2. No one can say.
As for #2. I saw a brief glimpse of it once, but in the end it'll come down to your calories. Founds like a fad diet that wellness centres are selling but then again I know very little of hcgs effects lipolysis

sammy

Middleweight
Ya I’m pretty excited to try it !
My goal is conditioning . Losing some more fat would be a added benefit .

tristan

Super Heavyweight
The instructions say SQ, however clinical research indicates the area under the curve (integral of blood plasma concentration with respect to time) is higher when pinned IM glute.

Goes without saying that you’d need knowledge of doing glute injections (pinning the sciatic nerve is a big big problem)

sammy

Middleweight
Took a bit of advice from everyone So I got clomid nolvadex and Aromasin. Not sure if it’s real since I bought it on line . My 1st time ever buying anything on line . My question is : is it just proper to have this and only use it if u notice E2 sides ?
#1 no one can say..You'll have to run it and see. I took 600mg of test with 250ius of hcg 3x a week with zero issues. You might see a spike in e2. No one can say.
As for #2. I saw a brief glimpse of it once, but in the end it'll come down to your calories. Founds like a fad diet that wellness centres are selling but then again I know very little of hcgs effects lipolysis
Hey , So To really know how hcg effects me I’ll have to try it on its own . So would a

Attachments

tristan

Super Heavyweight
Managing E blind (without bloods) can be tricky.

People convert (from T to E) at different rates, largely due to each individuals' expression of the Aromatase enzyme. The enzyme is abundant in adipose [fatty] tissue, so in general, if you have higher bf% you'll convert more.

For test only, I personally like 12.5mg aromansin every three days. That seems to work well for me. I've accidentally crashed my E when I was taking 12.5mg every day as an experiment. No big deal, but it was annoying for a couple of weeks.

I get the desired affect from HCG at 500UI's twice per week pinned IM.

sammy

Middleweight
Oh . I weighed 250 before but now I’m a somewhat lean 185. I’m worried about the subQ injection because my belly does not have that much fat anymore . Good problem to have I guess . Also I got 10, 000 iu vial and I thought I needed to take 1000 iu every other day . ??? Should I start the nolvadex clomid and Aromasin right away or wait to see what happens ?
I have

sammy

Middleweight
Testosterone and only 4 weeks . Little shrinkage. I usually bounce back never really get e2 sides on anything Iv done.

tristan

Super Heavyweight
I’d personally stick to aromasin. No need to go crazy on the ancillaries. Less is more. You can run HCG during cycle to mitigate testicular atrophy.

sammy

Middleweight
I’d personally stick to aromasin. No need to go crazy on the ancillaries. Less is more. You can run HCG during cycle to mitigate testicular atrophy.
Ok also Here’s the thing . I wanted to kinda see how I respond to hcg since Iv never tried it . Is that proper to do ? So I actually was going to only do hcg and keep the nov, clomid and Aromasin I’m hand ,

tristan

Super Heavyweight
Well, all of the compounds you have do different things, apart from the nolvadex and aromaisn, which are *broadly* similar.

HCG won’t do anything to control your E.

And out of the Nolvadex and Aromasin, the latter is generally better tolerated [in terms of sides].

sammy

Middleweight
Ok and Thankyou Tristan!!
I think . I get it . Nolvadex blocks E , Aromasin stops the conversion and clomid is the one that confuses me the most but from everything Iv read It can increase LH and block E yet I’m still not sure what it does ..... I do know it’s similar . I feel like Iv never got puffy or soar nipples . The smaller testicles I do feel like Iv experienced.
Do you recommend HCG without the other compounds ? Obviously I’ll use the nov If I get high E sides ?

tristan

Super Heavyweight
Ok and Thankyou Tristan!!
I think . I get it . Nolvadex blocks E , Aromasin stops the conversion and clomid is the one that confuses me the most but from everything Iv read It can increase LH and block E yet I’m still not sure what it does ..... I do know it’s similar . I feel like Iv never got puffy or soar nipples . The smaller testicles I do feel like Iv experienced.
Do you recommend HCG without the other compounds ? Obviously I’ll use the nov If I get high E sides ?
Aromasin is an Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) and will inhibit/attenuate the production of Estradiol, raise LH and FSH (which is good) and also lower SHBG (which is also good, since you’ll have more unbound ‘free’ testosterone).

Nolva and Clomid are SERM’s but their mechanisms of action are a bit different to each other...

In addition to blocking the estradiol that’s already in the body, Nolva also stimulates the production of gonadotropins (which in turn stimulates the production of LH and FSH) which is why the net result is a bit more like Aromasin (even though Aromasin is an AI and Nolva is a SERM).

If you take test and HCG on their own, and you are a high rate converter (or T to E) then you might end up with high E. But it really depends on your physiology. A lot of guys [particularly low bf%] get away with relatively low dose cycles without anything whatsoever to control E. Propensity to convert is also somewhat genetic.

You mentioned that you already have light testicular atrophy. All things being equal, this could be an indicator of the beginnings of elevated E, since the HPG negative feedback loop uses high E as a signal to cease/slow testicular spermatogenesis.

Aromasin is very well tolerated, so as already mentioned, I’d personally just use that along with the HCG. Although the HCG is by no means essential since [relatively] low dose T is unlikely to shut you down very hard.

If you were already suffering the affects of high E (gyno or whatever) then a SERM would help deactivate some of the E, so it can’t bind to estrogen receptors.

sammy

Middleweight
Hey man that helps a lot and thankyou again. I realize Your right . HCG is not essential in my situation. I m still very curious though .. My upper two abs are starting to show . Is that around 20% ? I don’t know but compared to where I came from it feels like I don’t have a ton of fat.

tristan

Super Heavyweight
You’re welcome. Sounds like 17-18% to me, but different horses for different courses.

Regular bloodwork is the only way to get full visibility.

Most guys assume that they’re moderate converters. I started with 12.5mg of Aromasin every other day, and then switched to 12.5mg every three days.

If you accidentally miss a dose, don’t be tempted to double-up... Aromasin is very powerful substrate for Aromatase and has a high binding affinity, so it’s relatively easy to inhibit ALL of the Aromatase in your body which is no bueno because we actually need some estrogen to grow, and for other biological processes.

If you have those little pills half the size of a tiktak, you may want to invest in a pill cutter. They’re fiddly asf to cut... I used to use a pen knife, but half the pill would often fly across the room, bounce off the French windows, and land in the rug. Fortunately I don’t have a dog rn. 🐕

sammy

Middleweight
I just realized the pills are already very tiny . But My mom has a pill cutter :) I feel like I may not even need the AI . Because I plan on just doing the HCG on its own the 1st time . I have 3 boxes of 10,000iu of Pregnyl . next box I’ll try it with test.
After a break of course .

Note : Iv never done huge cycles , like the most Iv ever done was sustanon 250 two times a week .
Now I’m on two TRT medications
Testosterone USP gel and Test undececonate 40 ml tabs. The tabs I’ll take up to 5 a day and the gel administer multiple times a day .
( it’s what I can get for now ) and For no more then 4 weeks . Sometimes stack them both . I’ll get the smaller testicles but haven’t noticed water retention or nipple problems .

I looked like pure garbage 2 years ago and Iv noticed a huge difference in my physique . Went from a sloppy 250Lb to a decent 185 -190Lb . No huge strength gains but way more athletic .
So I’m getting my desired results

Also I was watching Jay cutler tv and I heard DR. RAND say hcg stimulates slight thyroid hormone release . Is that true ? My goal is to continue conditioning and that would be pretty awesome .

I feel as though with HCG there are to many articles and to many videos to take in . It’s hard to know what’s true or not .

sammy

Middleweight
Also I know it’s off topic of HCG
Is Anivar and winstrol a good conditioning stack ?

.... winstrol tabs Vs Injection .
I think the injectable version needs to be done every day ? That’s crazy 😜

sammy

Middleweight
Ok so I decided to just monitor for E2 sides on HCG . For a week or two I was pretty obsessed with my research . This forum was instrumental to my learning curve . And I have clomid Nov and Aro on hand . Also I know it’s only been 5 days but I feel like the hcg gave me a ton of energy. My workout today was intense . I’m not able to get blood work done cause I’m assuming it will be hard with the present lock down but I read in my Phillips Anabolic Reference guide 6th issue I bought 20 years ago that HCG can raise T up to 400% so although the boost in energy can just be a random amazing day it also wouldn’t surprise me If it’s not so random at all . So far so good with E2 sides :)