Thread starter Admin #1

~Dr Juice~

Administrator

What - Knight of Champions in Surrey
When - September 5th, 2015
Where - Chandos Pattison Auditorium, Surrey
Guest Poser - IFBB Pro Zoa Linsey
Website - http://knightofchampions.com

Post any info related to this show in this thread. Any CJM'ers competing? Any CJM'ers going to attend? Any CJM'ers involved in the show?

Thread starter Admin #7

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- Well done BCKid!! Congrats on your first show.

On a side note, my guy was as ready as he could be but had an unfortunate outcome. I'll let his words explain what happened:

Hey Doc, unfortunate thing happened in morning, I missed my prejudging. They weren't clear on the times and they ran thru all classes in 35min! Light heavies were 5th on list! I was there 5 min late. Anyways was some nice staff and judges there and they said come to the night show, you and everyone in your class will pose together and then do routines but by rule we can't place u ahead of them even if you're clearly better. Went to the night show was clearly the best out of the other 3. Qualified for BCs tho. Then I spoke to the president of the federation at night to see what the scoring would have been and he said I was too 2 and most likely could have won it. So unfortunate I couldn't get the trophy I deserved but I qualified for bcs and heard from the pres himself that I was the true victor of the light heavies. I'll send u over some pics. They don't lie! I'm far right, I was the heaviest light heavy stage weight was 205... Biggest legs, best shape and even conditioning.

Let me know what you think of everything, I really value ur opinion Doc. I'm thinking of holding off my pct and going up to the Prince George show on October 3 to battle for 1st place!

Thread starter Admin #8

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- I'm going to encourage the kid (he's only 20 years old) to jump in the BC's October 3rd. I think he can have decent showing and the competition and overall experience will keep the fire lit in this young guy for sometime to come. He's got the confidence so might as well have at it ;)

I'm very proud of him :cool:

Thread starter Admin #11

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
You look amazing bckid, congrats on the show.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
-- Just to be clear, the kid above is not BCKid. It's a friend of mine here in Victoria. BCKid posted a pic of himself in his ongoing journal and looks great himself. He may post more show pics soon?

Bottom line, if you missed prejudging you cannot say anything about how you would have done. Doesn't matter what shape you are in. Hate to say it but that is the truth...

However, DRJ, you did have him in shape. He should have been on time...

- PacMan

Last edited: