What's new

2016 B.C. Championship

PacMan

Seasoned VET
Just a quick update here. I was going to do Nationals this year and last minute, I simply decided to do the BC Provincials again.

Long story short I did not get the placing I was hoping for, but am very please with the package I brought. Still have a few weak points that I have brought up but will still have to keep working harder. With that said, all that really matters is I brought my best package to date, and this is what people should strive for. And another thing, DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE SCALE ! I walk around 290-295 in decent shape, and I am 248 lbs here.

Here are a few stage shots. And yes I know my hamstrings are lacking, and for some reason, the water, etc... would not drop in my ass, even thou the rest of me was as dry as a popcorn fart, lol...

So moving forward I would also like to let people know that I am once again taking on clients. Anyone looking to take things to the next level, do not hesitate to contact me...

- PAcMan

Attachments

PoPo

Super Heavyweight
One of the very few who practices what he preaches and always puts forward his best effort..and the results speak for themselves.. Excellent work, look amazing