What's new

2017 BCABBA Championships

66Chevy

Super Moderator
So the BC's are being held today in Vancouver. I know a few people competing....I wish them and everyone else competing good luck!

66Chevy

Super Moderator
Congrats to my buddy and former CJM member JonnyDumpling who had 3 clients place 1st in their respective classes at this show.

Did anyone go to watch? Pacman?? JonnyO ??

PacMan

Seasoned VET
Yes, I was their as I was a title sponsor at the Pro Show. Not that many competitors.

The Korean guy that took Overall was unreal...

- PacMan

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
Congrats to my buddy and former CJM member JonnyDumpling who had 3 clients place 1st in their respective classes at this show.
-- The name 'JonnyDumpling' rings a bell. Is that by chance a fellow with the initials 'AJ'?. Also, wasn't he a CJM member in the past?

Hleber

Rookie
Took first in my class, didn't get the overalls, I think everyone knew the Korean guy had it from the start. Happy with my placing though. Question about nationals, is it only the overall winner that gets a pro card or everyone that places first in their weightclass

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

snowpatrol

Super Heavyweight
Took first in my class, didn't get the overalls, I think everyone knew the Korean guy had it from the start. Happy with my placing though. Question about nationals, is it only the overall winner that gets a pro card or everyone that places first in their weightclass

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Overall is guaranteed and usually a second is given, at their discretion though

I think 80% or more that I remember at least, the way it ends up happening (not necessarily, but just historically) is that a heavyweight gets one, and the second either goes to the super or LHW winner