What's new

2017 Canadian Nationals

Good luck to everyone competing. SP time to shine, go get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seanjohn

Registered
Good luck everyone competing. I qualified at the provincials but i was still "too fat" to compete with tougher competition at the nationals.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

stang

Registered
What did you weigh in at stang? My buddy made weight at 164 and is also a Masters competitor. SP is making his Nat debut as a SHW....good luck to all you guys today!

Weighed in at 174.5lb! Made second call outs and I'm very happy with that for my first nats show in a super competitive class

peales

Registered
Weighed in at 174.5lb! Made second call outs and I'm very happy with that for my first nats show in a super competitive class
Congrats, second calls outs at very competitive national show is a great accomplishment! Cheers

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

snowpatrol

Super Moderator
Congrats to all the other competitors, I got rocked in the SHW's but I kind of expected that going in so I'm not overly disappointed...I know I looked good (albeit small) and it was a great first experience at a higher level of competition than I'm used to

Hi <snowpatrol>,

You had good conditioning and nice skin tone. In addition your posing was on point.

However given your height … more muscle mass is required to stand out above the rest at this level. I recommend you specifically concentrate on your lats and back.

Congratulations on all you’ve accomplished thus far. Looking forward to seeing you in future competition!

Regards, <head judge lady>

Congrats to all the other competitors, I got rocked in the SHW's but I kind of expected that going in so I'm not overly disappointed...I know I looked good (albeit small) and it was a great first experience at a higher level of competition than I'm used to

First of all congratulations for stepping on the stage, few even do that part. That feedback is good and helpful to tell you what to focus on. Mass gaining time! Time to eat and grow.

Hold y our head high my friend. Most people would not even get up their.

And yes National;s is a whole new ANIMAL...

- PacMan

PHATKID77

Registered

If I was going to say improve.. it would be arms over back??

S2KG

Registered
If I was going to say improve.. it would be arms over back??

I have a feeling she meant in order for him to stand out amongst his competitors the next time around. He's taller, so a thick wide back will make the biggest change to his physique in preparation to stand tall amongst his competition.

brut

Registered

Tough class man. My 2 buds were disappointed with their 10th and 13th placing as well. It was great watching the show live.