What's new

22 and need some knowledge about how to do this safe and for the long run

Thread starter #1

Joey604

Registered
Hi my name is Joe and I’m 22 years old I’m 5’7 205 pounds and been training seriously for the past 5 years. My bench is over 315 and squat is around 415. I currently started running gear 5 months ago and did a beginner cycle of test and deca 2cc of each a week. I did my pct and impulsively decided to jump back on a low dose of test (1cc) of test cyp a week. I’m hesitant to make a lifelong decision to blast and cruise, due to wanting to settle down and start a family, and also the fear of travelling somewhere for long amounts of time and not being able to bring my test with me. But all in all this was a bit all over the place but if I could get some guidance from some of you guys I would appreciate it. And I’m not a sensitive bitch so you guys can tell me how it is. Thanks

My opinion. At 22 you have no idea what life will bring. I’m only few years older than you myself. I’m in the same boat.
Unless you’re a serious competitor in bodybuilding. I think you should play it smart dude. Cycle on and off appropriately, proper pct. Do your worry free traveling when you’re off cycle. Be able to knock up your misses and have kids.
And in a few years if you have a kid and know fertilization isn’t a worry anymore. Blast away.
Just my 2 cents

Welcome by the way !

Last edited:
Thread starter #5

Joey604

Registered
I got my blood work done and the results came back and everything was 100 percent in the clear except my red blood cell count was a few points above the normal range. And I was told if my blood work came back okay then it was fine to jump back on
Welcome. How long did you stay off between the deca/test run and starting the lower dose test?

Thread starter #6

Joey604

Registered
My opinion. At 22 you have no idea what life will bring. I’m only few years older than you myself. I’m in the same boat.
Unless you’re a serious competitor in bodybuilding. I think you should play it smart dude. Cycle on and off appropriately, proper pct. Do your worry free traveling when you’re off cycle. Be able to knock up your misses and have kids.
And in a few years if you have a kid and know fertilization isn’t a worry anymore. Blast away.
Just my 2 cents

Welcome by the way !
Thanks bro. Ya that’s one thing that worries me, my women really wants kids one day, so do I. And thats one thing that was most concerning to me about running gear was the possibility of becoming infertile. I have researched lots and am familiar with doctors protocols, HCG first with clomid, and possibly HMG too if all else fails. So I’m confident even if I ran gear through my 20’s Id be okay. And lastly my biggest concern with gear is I wanna live a long time and do people who run gear even live long? Thanks fellas appreciate the reply’s as well.

juicey8826

Registered
Thanks bro. Ya that’s one thing that worries me, my women really wants kids one day, so do I. And thats one thing that was most concerning to me about running gear was the possibility of becoming infertile. I have researched lots and am familiar with doctors protocols, HCG first with clomid, and possibly HMG too if all else fails. So I’m confident even if I ran gear through my 20’s Id be okay. And lastly my biggest concern with gear is I wanna live a long time and do people who run gear even live long? Thanks fellas appreciate the reply’s as well.
Do everything safe come off when you cycle 1-2 cycles max a year. Having kids is not a issue in our time and day with technology etc.

I have people and myself included cycle started at 24 30 years old now no issues bloodwork 3-4 times a year. Longest I have been on was 6 months straight came off pct got blood work and all good.

But everyone to there own what worked for me might not work for you and vice verse but understand there’s always a safe way to do everything and you must think tommrow a month from now a year etc etc

Spartin77

Registered
Everyone is different. I'm assuming 1cc of test is 250mg, get your blood worked checked during your cruise for me e2 would be an issue and I hate Ai's. Always stay on top of your health, diet, sleep and lifestyle. Keep those in check and you can come off (PCT) to have kids. I know ppl that have had kids during a blast cycle. All finish this the way I started. Everyone is different.

Be Well and be JAcKED!

P.S welcome!

muscle_n_blood

Super Moderator
I got my blood work done and the results came back and everything was 100 percent in the clear except my red blood cell count was a few points above the normal range. And I was told if my blood work came back okay then it was fine to jump back on
You didn't answer my question. Your answer just raises more questions.

Thread starter #11

Joey604

Registered
Everyone is different. I'm assuming 1cc of test is 250mg, get your blood worked checked during your cruise for me e2 would be an issue and I hate Ai's. Always stay on top of your health, diet, sleep and lifestyle. Keep those in check and you can come off (PCT) to have kids. I know ppl that have had kids during a blast cycle. All finish this the way I started. Everyone is different.

Be Well and be JAcKED!

P.S welcome!
Thanks brother yes I’m making note of getting blood work done ever 3-4 months. Was very happy when I saw how good my blood work looked

Spartin77

Registered
Thanks brother yes I’m making note of getting blood work done ever 3-4 months. Was very happy when I saw how good my blood work looked

ON that note.. If your thinking of hitting the stage then I see why you would want to slice and dice all year round, but if your doing it for fun then I would chill till your 24/25!

All the best

at your age I was on cycle but I would go 3-4 months on then 3 months off and I would continue to do that. at one point in my mid 20's I was able to reach 270-280 with light visible abs so probably around ~15% body fat. I dont believe you need to be on all the time. the time off cycle is just as important. it is a mental mind fuck because you think you're shrinking everyday but in reality you're not. Then once you jump back on cycle your body is like a sponge again! the trick is if you want to grow EAT like you want to grow. on or off cycle.. food is the most important thing.

muscle_n_blood

Super Moderator
Blood work doesn't always give you the green light to jump back on. Just to say "blood work" doesn't tell the whole story. Depends on the panel and what all has been tested for. Anyway, I think you should stay off for a few months at least. IF you decide to get back on, go with a true first cycle. Test only. You may have made good gains, but you don't know which compound was doing it. You still have plenty to gain naturally, anyway.

Thread starter #15

Joey604

Registered
ON that note.. If your thinking of hitting the stage then I see why you would want to slice and dice all year round, but if your doing it for fun then I would chill till your 24/25!

All the best
That is my goal is to go on stage and compete

muscle_n_blood

Super Moderator
That is my goal is to go on stage and compete
You can cycle off and still be competitive. It's about how you time and structure your cycles. You may be on more than a recreational lifter, but you can continue to grow and make progress. At the highest levels people stay on, and each has a different method of stacking and varying compounds to keep going. Try your hand at lower level shows. If you have success, then you can work your way up.

Thread starter #17

Joey604

Registered
at your age I was on cycle but I would go 3-4 months on then 3 months off and I would continue to do that. at one point in my mid 20's I was able to reach 270-280 with light visible abs so probably around ~15% body fat. I dont believe you need to be on all the time. the time off cycle is just as important. it is a mental mind fuck because you think you're shrinking everyday but in reality you're not. Then once you jump back on cycle your body is like a sponge again! the trick is if you want to grow EAT like you want to grow. on or off cycle.. food is the most important thing.
Great advice man. Appreciate the help. That’s the dream for me is to be around that weight and percent of body fat.

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- Welcome to the 'Monsters Lair' Joey604! Thanks for the introduction. At 22 years of age you already have some impressive lift numbers. Tons of great advice has already been given so all I can really say is keep visiting us on a regular basis. Read and post as much as you can and the only way you'll go is up.