What's new

3rd Cycle Log Test & EQ

DongSlinger

Super Heavyweight
Hey Monsters,

Thought I'd start up a log for my cycle incase anyone else was interested in a test EQ cycle.

Been on Trt for 7 months since my last cycle. Added a low dose primo in for the last bit as I cut down from 215 to 190.

Starting weight: 190
Height: 5'11
BF: between 10-11% this picture was from a couple weeks ago.

Cycle 400 test 420 EQ for 21 weeks.

Macros: 45 carbs 35 protein 20 fat

Goals: add lean muscle mass, stay tight through the summer and hopefully have some vascularity finally.

Training:
5 days a week bro split but might be switching to Push Pull Leg push Pull soon.

40 minutes of cardio 3 days a week and hockey 2-3 times a week.

Monday Week 2:
Did 1 week of injections before this while I was still at 2250ish.

Starting my reverse Diet was down to about 2250 cals and upped it to 2500 this week. Will continue to add 250 cals a week until just above maintenance.

Attachments

• IMG_20220516_180956_182~3.jpg
    IMG_20220516_180956_182~3.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Huggybearz

Super Heavyweight
Hey Monsters,

Thought I'd start up a log for my cycle incase anyone else was interested in a test EQ cycle.

Been on Trt for 7 months since my last cycle. Added a low dose primo in for the last bit as I cut down from 215 to 190.

Goals: add lean muscle mass, stay tight through the summer and hopefully have some vascularity finally.

Training:

Monday Week 1:
Starting my reverse Diet was down to about 2250 cals and upped it to 2500 this week. Will continue to add 250 cals a week until just above maintenance.
Good luck buddy. I’ll be watching along the way. What are you looking to get out of the EQ? I mean what exactly does EQ do to benefit a cycle?

Last edited:

DongSlinger

Super Heavyweight
Good luck buddy. I’ll be watching along the way. What are you looking to get out of the EQ? I mean what exactly does EQ do to benefit a cycle?
I chose EQ for quite a few reasons.
It's mild in terms of sides as long as you don't get carried away with the doses.
I really want more vascularity which its supposed to be great for.
It acts as an AI when 1 to 1 with test so I shouldn't need to take an Ai.
It helps increase endurance which is great for my life style and sports.
Finally it keeps you dry and doesn't bloat you which is ideal for the summer.

Huggybearz

Super Heavyweight
I chose EQ for quite a few reasons.
It's mild in terms of sides as long as you don't get carried away with the doses.
I really want more vascularity which its supposed to be great for.
It acts as an AI when 1 to 1 with test so I shouldn't need to take an Ai.
It helps increase endurance which is great for my life style and sports.
Finally it keeps you dry and doesn't bloat you which is ideal for the summer.
Nice. I’m learning as I go as well so I will keep a keen eye on this cycle as you go. When do you start ?

Huggybearz

Super Heavyweight
Started on Monday. Do my second pin tomorrow. Split dose Monday / Thursday.
Nice bro. I’m excited for you ! lol. Kill it , eat like a horse. In a recent interview with cutler he said EQ was one of his go to compounds. Is it supposed to be like a poor mans primo?

DongSlinger

Super Heavyweight
Nice bro. I’m excited for you ! lol. Kill it , eat like a horse. In a recent interview with cutler he said EQ was one of his go to compounds. Is it supposed to be like a poor mans primo?
Ya cutler said his go to feel good, off season cycle was 500 test 600 EQ and some anadrol thrown in. Which got me pumped to try EQ.

EQ is 100% poor man's primo. It's slightly more anabolic and androgenic but the kick in time being so long I bet the gains end up being about the same but we shall see! But it's way nicer pinning with 300mg/ml than 100 primo!

DongSlinger

Super Heavyweight
Monday week 3:
Weight 191.2

Weight is up a pound after increasing to 2500 calories which I should be technically cutting still at that amount. Could have been my cheat meal from Saturday night.

Don't really feel anything yet, calories go up to 2750 today which I'm excited about.

Last edited:

Creamofrice90

Heavyweight
Hey Monsters,

Training:

Monday Week 1:
in for a follow on this

DongSlinger

Super Heavyweight
Monday start of week 4:
Weight 190.8

Weight was actually down a bit all week and I had a decent cheat meal on Saturday. Test must be speeding the metabolism up a bit.
Adding 250 cals to 3k starting today. I'd imagine the scale starts to level out now.

Noticed a new vein that goes the length of my calf that I've never had before. Also the hunger is becoming insane. I'm usually very disciplined and have 0 issues sticking to my meal plan but I'm always hungry now. I had an easier time sticking to 2200 cals than 2750 so the EQ must be slightly kicking in. Everything else is mostly the same.

DongSlinger

Super Heavyweight
Monday start of week 5:
Weight 191.8 +1 from last week

Adding 200 calories this week to 3200.
I go to bed hungry every night still, the hunger is real with EQ. My shoulders have really rounded out this last week. Abs are staying tight. Energy is up too. I'm usually a napper and Ive only had 2 in about 2 weeks. Strength in the gyms going up, not huge but slowly. Probably mostly from the cals. Took a pic of my back. It's not my strong point, but my shoulders look decent.

Attachments

• IMG_20220607_145326_973~2.jpg
    IMG_20220607_145326_973~2.jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 20

Huggybearz

Super Heavyweight
Monday start of week 5:
Weight 191.8 +1 from last week

Adding 200 calories this week to 3200.
I go to bed hungry every night still, the hunger is real with EQ. My shoulders have really rounded out this last week. Abs are staying tight. Energy is up too. I'm usually a napper and Ive only had 2 in about 2 weeks. Strength in the gyms going up, not huge but slowly. Probably mostly from the cals. Took a pic of my back. It's not my strong point, but my shoulders look decent.
Looking good man! Keep it up.

DaveTbk

Heavyweight
If I were you I'd be using that back double bicep pic as my profile pic. Shoulders and forearms are on point. You do any direct forearm training?

DongSlinger

Super Heavyweight
If I were you I'd be using that back double bicep pic as my profile pic. Shoulders and forearms are on point. You do any direct forearm training?
Just may have to make the switch then lol. Never thought my back was that great.

Nothing direct for forearms. My arm day is basically a full hour of just super setting bis and tris which gets them burning pretty good.

Top Bottom