What's new

3rd cycle suggestions

Goldjayman

Registered
What's up gang, starting a blast in 8 weeks figured I'd start doing some research and decide what to rock.

First two cycles were 12wk 500mg test e, 1-4wk 40mg tbol.

Both times I was pleased with the outcomen and am pretty content with my physique now. I'd like to add size with this cycle but am addicted to the grainy/cut feel currently and don't know if I'm in the right mentality for the retention a heavy aromitizing compound might bring. I'd also like to err on the side of caution and use a hair friendlier oral too. I think I may just keep it simple and do the same cycle since it's been working with no sides, but was just wondering if there's any orals you think I might be forgetting to consider?

Beecom

Registered
If you are still getting gains from it why change it!? You could easily change up the test e to a blend like Test 400 or Sust and keep it basic.
TBOL is a great compound that doesn't have the bloat that DBOL brings
Hopefully you are running an anti-e with your cycle as well just to be sure

techminimal

Registered
Bit of a delayed reply but I’ll throw in some 2c here based on a recent stack I just finished and am also a MPB victim .

Contrary to what a lot of people think - DECA is not too bad with the water retention , imo high doses of test are much worse for water retention and puffiness than deca is by a long shot .

For orals definitely anavar or tbol in the hardness / hair safe realm .

Low dose test with EQ or deca will be very nice on your hair . I recently completed 300 test 525 NPP for 8 weeks before switching to DHT based compounds for another 8 weeks. (Pm me if you’re interested in more details)

ZERO PERMANENT HAIR LOSS. Just hormonal shedding due to fluctuations , religious applications of RU/minox kept my crown in check and actually is now showing some thickening up . Hair loss can be a tricky thing with AAS as everybody’s experience is very anecdotal and genetic dependent , so bear in mind this is my 2c, but I think the fear mongering with hair loss and AAS should only be reserved for the people who abuse . In short, for most MPB prone individuals , its totally possible to maintain a hairline with low to moderate cycles and have a nice physique at the same time !

YODATRON

Registered
Maybe as stated above try throwing in some EQ with your test a run with that it's more mild. That's what I am running now I love my EQ no sides no extra aggression just a nice cruise.

Goldjayman

Registered
Bit of a delayed reply but I’ll throw in some 2c here based on a recent stack I just finished and am also a MPB victim .

Contrary to what a lot of people think - DECA is not too bad with the water retention , imo high doses of test are much worse for water retention and puffiness than deca is by a long shot .

For orals definitely anavar or tbol in the hardness / hair safe realm .

Low dose test with EQ or deca will be very nice on your hair . I recently completed 300 test 525 NPP for 8 weeks before switching to DHT based compounds for another 8 weeks. (Pm me if you’re interested in more details)

ZERO PERMANENT HAIR LOSS. Just hormonal shedding due to fluctuations , religious applications of RU/minox kept my crown in check and actually is now showing some thickening up . Hair loss can be a tricky thing with AAS as everybody’s experience is very anecdotal and genetic dependent , so bear in mind this is my 2c, but I think the fear mongering with hair loss and AAS should only be reserved for the people who abuse . In short, for most MPB prone individuals , its totally possible to maintain a hairline with low to moderate cycles and have a nice physique at the same time !

Hey man,

I really appreciate the in depth reply! Will definitely look into EQ. Glad to hear your hair's doing well, given I'm two cycles in over 2 years, I'd say mine's pretty much the same since I started. I do have concerning periods of 3-4months with aggressive sheds, though as you said it's hopefully just hormonal shedding.

techminimal

Registered
Hey man,

I really appreciate the in depth reply! Will definitely look into EQ. Glad to hear your hair's doing well, given I'm two cycles in over 2 years, I'd say mine's pretty much the same since I started. I do have concerning periods of 3-4months with aggressive sheds, though as you said it's hopefully just hormonal shedding.
If your hair grows back post cycle it's most likely TE induced by hormonal shedding.
A good way to determine this is pull tests from MPB immune areas when you're shedding.

If you notice an uptick in shedding from MPB immune areas its generally TE shedding, and while it may cause a high level anxiety it generally grows back unless you continue extended, abusive gear cycles; which is never recommended. Continued abuse and long term use of gear never allows the TE condition to resolve, and it then transitions from ACUTE TE to CHRONIC TE - which can last for several years and may not ever grow back. This is why high tier bodybuilders are pretty much all bald unless they are very lucky. Extended abuse, especially of highly androgenic compounds such as tren, can shed and destroy hair even in those who are not genetically predisposed.

If you notice the hair is growing back in MPB prone areas much thinner and finer, you know you are experiencing MPB and should adjust your compound use accordingly to how much you value keeping your hair. With the correct protocol, generally any hair that is in a 'fine' state is salvageable - it is only when the follicle is completely dead and nothing is growing there at all is when you're in trouble and in general, it cannot be brought back to life.

We all know gear use is playing with fire when it comes to MPB so one should always err on the side of caution and continuously monitor their scalp if you're willing to experiment and assume the risk of losing it all, it's just like gambling.

D-cal

Registered
I think one of the OP's said he did a lower end test and higher nandrolone cycle, I also opt for this. Personally I like my trt dose of test cyp (200mg/wk) with 600 deca and 50mg provi. Not a fan of EQ, don't get much more from it that I couldn't just gain with my trt dose of test, plus it makes me damn ravenous