What's new

72IU Huma's

Kanon

Super Heavyweight
This is my stash of getting ripped off with fake gh. Compare yours to mine
crazy good fakes. But definitely notice some differences between mine and yours. Good catalogue for reference. Those geno 12mg in the boxes. Where were they “made”. ?

eddie777

Lightweight
crazy good fakes. But definitely notice some differences between mine and yours. Good catalogue for reference. Those geno 12mg in the boxes. Where were they “made”. ?
Italy. When I talked to my friend in Italy he says from pharmacy they’re 472 euros a cart. Lol.

eddie777

Lightweight
Italy. When I talked to my friend in Italy he says from pharmacy they’re 472 euros a cart. Lol.
I still haven’t confirmed if the humas are completely fake but the label isn’t perfectly meeting on the ends it’s folded over. And inside the water pen the label is loose as well

Kanon

Super Heavyweight
I still haven’t confirmed if the humas are completely fake but the label isn’t perfectly meeting on the ends it’s folded over. And inside the water pen the label is loose as well
doesn’t sound good. The pale yellow collar in your pic stands out similar to the yellow stripe Bigtuna84 referenced. Mine is solid yellow. No seeing through it At all.

This is funny too. Cause a guy from italy told me they’re actually impossible to get there. So who knows. Take every thing any one tells you with a grain a salt. I’ve also been ripped off plenty in this journey. But luckily I met some good people also. So it’s like a long term investment lol.

NG_F

Super Heavyweight
which one the dud ?

The one on the left , the long white part on the top has some grooves in it the other one doesn’t I bet the one on the left is real ?? @NG_F

Pretty good looking fake just the overall size is wrong
lol..They're both from the same box Man. All real Pharm grade. Will start again in April

Cheers!

HGHDaddy

Banned
Here's a couple pics of some Humatrope I picked up. One box looks like it went through a war zone to get here, and I mean that literally and figuratively!

I'd say no doubt on these being the real deal. Passes all the tests. Serial numbers check out etc... See what you guys think.
its look perfect. you can test them on ITS app real or fake.

HGHDaddy

Banned
weren’t you ran off meso? As if you know what real gh looks like.
I didn't run away from meso. I've been banned for some slander. but it doesn't matter. those who want to see what we do they can track you. there's no way we don't know the real products . We're in this for. I can send you products in 3 days with warranty delivery. what are you talking about?

Last edited by a moderator:

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
I didn't run away from meso. I've been banned for some slander. but it doesn't matter. those who want to see what we do eroids.com they can track you. there's no way we don't know the real products . We're in this for. I can send you products in 3 days with warranty delivery. what are you talking about?
you were banned for selling fake gh.

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
You mention eroids literally the shittiest site on the planet where a scammer can sign up and pay the forum and create tons of fake reviews, oh wait just like you tried to do at Meso think steroids?

Bigtuna84

Super Moderator
I didn't run away from meso. I've been banned for some slander. but it doesn't matter. those who want to see what we do eroids.com they can track you. there's no way we don't know the real products . We're in this for. I can send you products in 3 days with warranty delivery. what are you talking about?
Sorry pal, but this just isn’t going to work and it’s not us it’s you.