What's new

8 months after abdominoplasty

identity-R

Rookie
jan 2013 rav.jpg

july 2006 to jan 2007 first cycle test and tren lost 100 lbs.
jan 2007 to april 2012, lived life (got married :rolleyes:..things got delayed) , various cycles , hovered around 195 slowly gaining lean muscle
may 2012 abdominoplasty and started 3.3 iu hgh per day and ran basic test a little lower dosage than usual
feb 2013 this is me now , after 6 months i upped hgh dosage to 4 iu per day and am happy with this
coming march 2013 docs doing my love handles or whats left of em and lower back/ slight ass lift lol . basically finishing the job.
am currently 185 lbs. goal is to slowly add ten pounds of lean muscle after this surgery and try to grow into my modified shell so that everythings nice and tight.
i havnt taken my shirt off in public since i was 11, max weight was 302 lbs, i will experiment with my confidence on this issue in may on vacation .
just got a computer after 5 years , not too savvy with it , hope i uploaded thsi rite will get better pics soon

Heli

Banned
nice... where did you get it done? and how much?

Double D

Seasoned VET
you look great in that picture. awesome work!
very encouraging.

french juice

Super Heavyweight
i havnt taken my shirt off in public since i was 11, max weight was 302 lbs, i will experiment with my confidence on this issue in may on vacation
Pretty sure posting on an open internet forum is as public as it gets dude.

identity-R

Rookie
two years later....
hi guys just an update of my story and so sorry for not responding to you for so long
so somewhere along the way I did get my love handles done but cheaply with visible scar lines as done in his office with local freezing only.
but what I want to talk more about is the hgh. what I didn't mention in my earlier writing was that since my early twenties I had major psychological issues due to an early teenage drug addiction. it was bad to say the least. I heard voices 24 hours a day and felt watched and anxious always, didn't leave my house for two years basically until I started training and eventually was able top live life at 80% with tough times in between. anyways weird side effect of the hgh after about four month the voices stopped, my brain came back to life slowly it was like a complete abandoned building with hundreds of dark windows before then suddenly all the windows lit up brightly one at a time till the building was pure light. I then decided I was not happy with the way life was going and started going to nite school, I finished high school :) and did all my pre reqs by spring of 2013 and got accepted into bcit for the radiography for fall 2013,
very exciting, still on 4 iu hgh per day and feeling fantastic. went on a road trip oregan coast that summer with wife to celebrate anni. noticed blood in stool and didn't think much of it and decided promptly to ignore it like a moron. anyways started school in sept first semester was tough but I just loved the intensity and my brain was thriving on the exercise! my first clinical in early 2014 went well except for by the end of it I got realy sick bleeding like crazy and lost twenty or more pounds very quickly, I was still in good shape previous month....anyways got diagnosed with ulcerative colitis and got put on orals and felt better weight came back as well as strength quickly and I continued doing well in school. my secong clinical was in Kamloops so I moved into a hotel there for the fall. I did well again but felt really shitty as time went on, anywasy blood started again but I finished up the last couple weeks and came home for xmas holidays mid dec 2014... two days later in hospital ...... morphine, prednisone, remicade....lost 30 lbs fed thru tpn... finally nothing worked so they took my colon.. :(
I get out of the hospital in feb. hooked on morphine weighing in at 167lbs cant climb stairs , fainting and sezures, and not to mention the bag hanging off my abdomen that collects my shit....damn. I was supposed to graduate this year.. bcit is awesome I can start off next January right where I left off and I will grad with next years graduates so one year lost in that regard.
currently three months since surgery up to 187 lbs but weak and soft but am training lightly for last six weeks and slowly running up to one mile.
next surgery will be in august where they will yse a portion of my intestine to create a j pouch kinda like a new rectum or small colon. I wil still have the pouch until the final surgery in novenmber where they will close things up and let food go thru the new pouch and out the normal hole lol.
just in time to start school again next jan and continue on with life disease free.
lets see if by next summer I can get in the best shape ever after doc puts me back together again. for now I am doing everything I can to figure out what foods work and what don't and training light to med circuits with an abdominal binder and tryint to not get a hernia or ruin the ileostomy for upcoming surgeries. also not riding my motorcycle this year as imagine a little wipout like last year where I land on that thing ugh there goes rest of my life stuck like that ..
moderator if this is in the wrong section I apologize please correct. thanks for listening guys
btw still on 4iu hgh per day and loving it... there were times where I ran out and after a couple weeks some anxiety came back and I felt foggier a bit but no voices, as soon as I am back on it the mental clarity comes quick I love it....

Sorbate

My colon knows the difference
Banned
I don't know what to say to this other than you have a great attitude. Wish you the best of luck.

identity-R

Rookie
I don't know what to say to this other than you have a great attitude. Wish you the best of luck.
thank you, no need to say much, I enjoy reading others experiences so thought I would write a bit since my days are free, and hopefully next year and year after I can look back and see how far ive come
I will also add pics with ileostomy before final surgery when I get some shape back
and then again next summer after procedures are complete and I am whole again and more fit

bardagamaur

Super Heavyweight
You are a far better man than I my friend as I would probably jump in front of a bus if I had to shit in a bag on my hip.

JonnyO

Super Moderator
Looks like the surgery went well man did it leave any scarring at all?

identity-R

Rookie
jan 2015 surgery 1 went well, good ostomy, six months major health improvements, trained walked two hours a day, got strong
aug 2015 surgery 2 went in at 190 lbs , surgery went well, two days later massive swelling, huge hernias, guts were everywhere. couldn't eat spent two months in hospiytal in pain on morphine and fkuids till they were able to go in again.
oct 21,2015 surgery 3, went awesome they tore me all the way open and did everything old school.
put me back together kinda lopsided, belly button on one side, one side pulled tight the other loose and wrinkly, big gapimg hole feels like midline possible hernia getting ultrasound soon, went home on my 37th birthday oct 23 2015 weighing 145 lbs!
dec 1st back in gym weighing 147 lbs.
early Jan back to school, I am doing well and will grad September.
training as often as humanly possible, school is crazy, but not for long.
currently weigh 166 lbs , run two miles before training every time between 21-22 mins took me months to work up to that tho it doesn't sound like much.
life is fantastic, and will only get better.
listen to a lot of motivational shit online
try not to be negative at all
all that stuff makes a huge differenence
bikes all tuned
bought new gear
back on two wheels by june
I will be ready to rock!

current gear:

4-5 iu hGh
800 mg test
600 mg EQ
20 mg anavar

sometimes have some fun with dbol ;)

thanks for listening guys, you can look at it this way, I'm so tough it took my own immune system to kick my ass lol but I'm back like vertebrae !

Last edited:

Motor City Smit

Super Heavyweight
I had the same surgery my friend as well as a chest tuck. Glad to hear yer rockin!

identity-R

Rookie
I hear you bardagamaur
honestly I probably would've too, if it was permanent, it was a rough year,
but I got through it and am fine now, no bag, just an ugly looking abdomen lol, very ironically if you read from the beginning, but soon I will fill out and graduate, make some money, whats a little more plastic surgery in the future right :)
its all good I got life to live and am getting better every day.

Last edited:

identity-R

Rookie
I had the same surgery my friend as well as a chest tuck. Glad to hear yer rockin!
thank you :)
which surgery ? I am assuming the abdominoplasty ?
I also want some work done on my chest.
I will wait till I fill out and doc said no surgeries for at least a year, then I want my abdomen cleanup as much as possible as well as a chest lift.

Motor City Smit

Super Heavyweight
I still need some lower back work done but it really isn't that bad. Just self conscious about it.

GuyFawkes

Super Heavyweight
My friend had some similar surgeries he was stage 3 Colon, I have the utmost respect for your to ability dos tay positive and fight through it all, i saw him personally throughout the process and i gotta say its humbling that anyone can take it in stride and grind it out, and still work back from more. I remember he told me he went to the gym and couldn't deadlift 100lbs and how hard it was to stay and workout but he did.

Respect man respect

identity-R

Rookie
My friend had some similar surgeries he was stage 3 Colon, I have the utmost respect for your to ability dos tay positive and fight through it all, i saw him personally throughout the process and i gotta say its humbling that anyone can take it in stride and grind it out, and still work back from more. I remember he told me he went to the gym and couldn't deadlift 100lbs and how hard it was to stay and workout but he did.

Respect man respect
Thank you, I appreciate it. I feel for your friend, I hope in the near future when I am fully recovered and done school to somehow give back.. for example participate in fundraisers for uc/chrohns, I want to do the run they do every year. I have thoughts on taking a counselling course and being able to talk to people who are at the early stages of their IBD.. Its a constant challenge to shape your way of thinking but if you work at it, you can actually do anything you ever wanted, sometimes you have to fake it till you make it. Act a certain way until you feel that way, and know that one day it will be all worth it again.
All we have is today, but what we do today will directly affect what tomorrow will be when it becomes today.
All we can do is do what we can with what we have and it will be enough.
I think people are a lot stronger than they give themselves credit for, all you guys know that through sheer determination, will power, visualization and consistency you have shaped your bodies...our thouhts our minds and our worlds can all be shaped the same way, I visualize a happy future but constantly try to live in the moment and appreciate today. Well todays a homework day lol but tomoorow im gonna tear up some highways up past whistler on two wheels at mach 1 ;)